Mod idea... Feet training alters walk style over time.

The longer you wear high heel feet items, the more sexy your walk will become.

Your walk style will revert back to your normal walk eventually, after not wearing high heel bondage boots for a set time.

This would show visually, how far your feet are progressing in their deformity.

Bare feet would also force you to walk sexy, as your feet naturally arch to a high heel shape as you walk on your tip toes...

MOD... FNIS sexy move, has variable sexy walks in the mcm. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521/?

- Just waiting for an uninstall feature, before I install your mod... :)

Mod idea... Feet training alters walk style over time.

The longer you wear high heel feet items, the more sexy your walk will become.

Your walk style will revert back to your normal walk eventually, after not wearing high heel bondage boots for a set time.

This would show visually, how far your feet are progressing in their deformity.

Bare feet would also force you to walk sexy, as your feet naturally arch to a high heel shape as you walk on your tip toes...

MOD... FNIS sexy move, has variable sexy walks in the mcm. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521/?

- Just waiting for an uninstall feature, before I install your mod... :)

uninstall option is added in version 0.8 :) (not tested but should work good) :P

i have no idea how can i apply another animation style via script i will check it :)

suggest:

1 if player wear slave boots,then prevent them running.player can still run if they hold shift.but they will tumble. 

2 if  player wear gag.NPC can not understand any more before player learn how to speak with gag.

3 Don`t use ragdoll physics...

3 Don`t use ragdoll physics...

did you mean bleedout pose? check MCM you can uncheck this effect...

Now Im really hesitating continiung using YYimmessive fasion or this mod. Will try use both. Great work.

But please no forced "sexy" walk in this mod or either configurable.

im not planing it now - i dont want to stuck with it :)

thx

maybe i will public v1.0 in few hours, i need to test all :)

How about something making armbinder / steel shackles / yoke playable? I'm thinking something akin to..

Untrained - Well, no extra penalties needed, really. You can't fight, and are pretty much helpless. But what about an aura weakening allies? Is that possible?

Trained - Flat percent-based damage reduction (50%?) and reflect damage to attacker. Potential aura to buff allies?

Abstinence - Increased damage taken (20%?). Also, if possible, aura weakening allies.

Anyhow, lots of fun potential in this mod, and I love the thought of encouraging the player to use more on their character for a game-related purpose. I'm sure I could imagine a ton of different effects on devices, if you're dry on ideas.

IDEA... Non-devious shop items...

Pain... Your body is in pain without devious items, you need to fix the problem. But you don't want to shackle yourself with difficult to remove items...

The items would be Devious items with the lock spell removed, and the devious tag removed. So they can be replaced with real devious items from traps that you set off, not messing up mods like deviously cursed loot...

The items will be light armour items, with armour ratings.

Armour cannot be worn over some of them, such as chastity bras.

Enchantable, non-enchanted items can be found and bought as well. With various light armour ratings, to encourage use.

Can be upgraded at the smithy...

Some items have buffs.

Enchanted collar give buff against Vampire disease, as they cannot bite your neck.

Items added to various stock inventory.

Items can be common to rare in trader inventories.

The items are just standard devious items, duplicated and patched to remove the devious tags and debuffs.

item ideas...

- Collar enchantments, 20% to 80% vampire disease resistant variations. I could do with that now, as I've got a lot of vampire dens to clear. Prices for enchanted collars change with how powerful and rare they are. Maybe add some to big loot crates. Low armour rating as well...

- Devious heeled boots enchantments, +10% carry weight, +20% carry weight, +30% carry weight ( rare loot ).

- Corsets enchantments, Stamina +10%, Stamina +20%, Stamina +30% ( rare loot ). Medium armour rating added as well...

- Gloves enchantments, Unarmed buffs or magic buffs.

- Chastity bra enchants, Cannot wear body armour, but magic is +300% ( rare loot ). Small armour rating.

- Dibellas Chastity belt... Daedric heavy armour, unable to wear body armour when equipped. Armour rating high.

- Various enchanted piercings, improved shouts frequency, better shop prices, improved stamina.

The items should not be able to have the enchantments removed, as they could cause imbalanced gameplay...

Just some possible ideas, to encourage players to wear non-locked devious items... :)

Guest Flobalob

I'm getting corrupt savegames after using ths mod, never had them with any other. It seems to happen once the character has reached level 6. (I used Ultra method to finish levelling quickly).

Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm getting corrupt savegames after using ths mod, never had them with any other. It seems to happen once the character has reached level 6. (I used Ultra method to finish levelling quickly).

i had few times corrupt savegames with any other but not without this. Im afraid that this short info is not helpfull in this case - what's means corrupted?

Guest Flobalob

i had few times corrupt savegames with any other but not without this. Im afraid that this short info is not helpfull in this case - what's means corrupted?

I'm not 100% sure if it's your mod yet, corrupted means the savegame is bad, or has too many errors and can't be loaded anymore.

I am testing with older saves right now, there may be conflict with another mod.  I will report my findings on here.

I'm not 100% sure if it's your mod yet, corrupted means the savegame is bad, or has too many errors and can't be loaded anymore.

I am testing with older saves right now, there may be conflict with another mod.  I will report my findings on here.

try savecleaner/savetool - im not a expert - i tested my mod and all works fine. if you find something related with my mod let me know :)

This can also be a possible reason:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56588-corrupted-saves/

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/10257-srle-extended-string-count-testing/

One question: is there a way to disable the Chain jingle sound? I have nothing found in the MCM Menu.

I'd like this too, cause it is annoying. I love the gagged pain cries, and the gagged breathing, but the chain sounds annoys me, especially since my character's leg restraints don't have chains attached.

Guest Flobalob

This can also be a possible reason:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56588-corrupted-saves/

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/10257-srle-extended-string-count-testing/

Thank you for this very helpful information, Juliusxx. .

Guest Flobalob

UPDATE: Corrupted savegame issue

Guys, I am gonna need some help to get to the bottom of this issue. After reading the link referred to by JuliusXX I uninstalled a few mods that I thought might be contributing to the problem. I then reloaded an earlier save and replayed through to find the same problem occurring again for a third time.

I started a new game after installing this mod, I had the training settings on ultra to level faster. Everything

plays normal until I get to Ustengrav (wearing full restraints) ((natch)) to retrieve the horn. In the dungeon I start to get either horrible lag, or temporary freezing

which lasts approximately 32 seconds before the game comes back. Every savegame I make from then on becomes corrupted.

However, I managed to successfully load a corrupted save by disabling the original Estrus mod which is used in Kimy's DCL and this leads me to suspect

there may be a conflict. I have a suspicion that shouting may be at the root of the problem but only an experienced modder would know for sure.

I can't be the only one having this problem. I will keep testing anyway. Have fun!

Guys, I am gonna need some help to get to the bottom of this issue. After reading the link referred to by JuliusXX I uninstalled a few mods that I thought might be contributing to the problem. I then reloaded an earlier save and replayed through to find the same problem occurring again for a third time.

I started a new game after installing this mod, I had the training settings on ultra to level faster. Everything

plays normal until I get to Ustengrav (wearing full restraints) ((natch)) to retrieve the horn. In the dungeon I start to get either horrible lag, or temporary freezing

which lasts approximately 32 seconds before the game comes back. Every savegame I make from then on becomes corrupted.

However, I managed to successfully load a corrupted save by disabling the original Estrus mod which is used in Kimy's DCL and this leads me to suspect

there may be a conflict. I have a suspicion that shouting may be at the root of the problem but only an experienced modder would know for sure.

I can't be the only one having this problem. I will keep testing anyway. Have fun!

I had same problem with unpublished version of this mod (it was between 0.3 and 0.4 - i spend many hours to find problem and..) i decided to rewrite all. and then all was good many hours without lags etc.... it's probably related with StorageUtil - can you send me papyrus logs and tell me what version of sexlab do you have? I tested all with many NPC's and items and i never got this issue again (with version 0.4 and heigher). I will try to run game with ultra settings and full bondage set and run cross Tamriel... It's will fun ;)

Guest Flobalob

I had same problem with unpublished version of this mod (it was between 0.3 and 0.4 - i spend many hours to find problem and..) i decided to rewrite all. and then all was good many hours without lags etc.... it's probably related with StorageUtil - can you send me papyrus logs and tell me what version of sexlab do you have? I tested all with many NPC's and items and i never got this issue again (with version 0.4 and heigher). I will try to run game with ultra settings and full bondage set and run cross Tamriel... It's will fun ;)

I like your mod and I think it is a great add on for the devious family of mods, so I want to help you fix this.

When I try to load a corrupted save after Ustengrav, it loads into the game, then the corrupted savegame message box comes up and when I close that, I get another message box which originates from the Estrus mod, the same message that disables the estrus shouts in MCM if your character is male at the start of the game. I don't know why that should happen. Does your mod use any part of the game's shouting process?

Where do I fnd the papyrus log? I have the latest version of SL, and all the required mods.

UPDATE: After another reload and playthrough of Ustengrav, this time WITHOUT picking up the shout before the end, I got through it and made saves that were not corrupted, suggesting that the problem is somehow shout related.

I like your mod and I think it is a great add on for the devious family of mods, so I want to help you fix this.

When I try to load a corrupted save after Ustengrav, it loads into the game, then the corrupted savegame message box comes up and when I close that, I get another message box which originates from the Estrus mod, the same message that disables the estrus shouts in MCM if your character is male at the start of the game. I don't know why that should happen. Does your mod use any part of the game's shouting process?

Where do I fnd the papyrus log? I have the latest version of SL, and all the required mods.

my mod not interacted with another mods and/or game modules, all what im using is a few extra SKSE functions and zaz (or zad)  library (readonly)...

if you are a windows user you can find all logs  in C:\Users\ YOUR ACCOUNT NAME \Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

I will tomorrow via PM send You recompilled version with more log functions in suspicted places in code (it's make logs much helpful for me)

after lag you cant open MCM? or?  and before lag MCM works very slowly?

Guest Flobalob

my mod not interacted with another mods and/or game modules, all what im using is a few extra SKSE functions and zaz (or zad)  library (readonly)...

if you are a windows user you can find all logs  in C:\Users\ YOUR ACCOUNT NAME \Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

I will tomorrow via PM send You recompilled version with more log functions in suspicted places in code (it's make logs much helpful for me)

after lag you cant open MCM? or?  and before lag MCM works very slowly?

My game seems fine now, my savegames are loading fine and I am progressing in the game again. The reason is because this time I did NOT pick up the shout in Ustengrav (part of Become Ethereal). Why this should happen, I don't know yet but we will see what happens when I find the next shout.