While wearing the corset the textures are spasming out off the stomach of my npc. Like really bad ? I uninstalled the mod to see if it would stop. And it still didn’t resolve the issue . Not sure if this is the DT mod that caused this or something else. I am thinking no since I still had the same issue even after the uninstall. But before installing this  I never had a problem in the past. But I do know i would like to keep using DT because I do quite enjoy it ☺️ Any suggestions how I can fix this problem? Thank you in advance. ?

I think I have an odd issue. Using DT 2.6 Version. While in a dungeon a devious trap triggered and put some bondage on my char, leg cuffs. After that the Dual Wield was all in slowmotion like with the slowmotion bug. While the one handed attacks where not affected. thought it was SLIF, but that was not the case. i tried it then afterwards with SLIF activated and without, but it is consistent. it is not the character in general but only the attacks with dual wield that are in slow motion. Once I took the cuffs off after a while it is all back to normal.

It can be worked around by using "disable speed attack" in the MCM. Still I am baffled that this only affects dual wield.

15 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

While wearing the corset the textures are spasming out off the stomach of my npc. Like really bad ? I uninstalled the mod to see if it would stop. And it still didn’t resolve the issue . Not sure if this is the DT mod that caused this or something else. I am thinking no since I still had the same issue even after the uninstall. But before installing this  I never had a problem in the past. But I do know i would like to keep using DT because I do quite enjoy it ☺️ Any suggestions how I can fix this problem? Thank you in advance. ?

Do you also have the latest version of SLIF , 1.2.1a beta, installed? I am asking because I have that installed and after 11 levels out of the sudden the left bum cheek of my char went into spasms. And not matter what I tried with resetting it did not go. And I am using DT now for a long time and I never had any issue like that before.

1 hour ago, Abraxas67 said:

Do you also have the latest version of SLIF , 1.2.1a beta, installed? I am asking because I have that installed and after 11 levels out of the sudden the left bum cheek of my char went into spasms. And not matter what I tried with resetting it did not go. And I am using DT now for a long time and I never had any issue like that before.

Are you talking about SexLab inflation? If so no I don’t have it installed at all. I need to do something because it’s so bad I can’t even play it anymore. Drives me too insanity ?

5 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

Are you talking about SexLab inflation? If so no I don’t have it installed at all. I need to do something because it’s so bad I can’t even play it anymore. Drives me too insanity ?

Problem solved. I uninstalled hdt physics  and reinstalled it making sure everything ran under hdt and it seemed to solve the issue. Thank you for responding to my issue Abraxas67.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a recent loss of data, meanwhile everything is working again, only the tats and body marks daily counter etc. are no longer displayed.
Does anyone know why that is?

or what tats are used for it?

maybe I just miss these.

Edit:

Nobody really has an idea?
a week ago everything worked perfectly with the signs on the body because of corset etc.
or do I need SlaveTats Events Bridge?

Feature request...

MCM options.

Blindfold view modes

- Standard mode ( your standard version, which I think is Leeches Mode )

- Fog mode ( disabled by your mod, in Devious Devices MCM )

- Off

Reason... my eyes feel like they're bleeding, playing for extended period looking through tracing paper. I'm reaching for the Cursed Loot FREE ME button... ?

I like your mod, but: where the hell did you get the sound files for the pain when the player has for instance hurting feet? I cant find them, and cant replace them... I run a replaced player voice in sexlab and voice and this is breaking my immersion. Someone know? PLZ help :)

20 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

The mod itself is packed in a BSA file to prevent others to overwrite the content inside.

You need to unpack the BSA file to change the sound.

Keep in mind: If you unpack and change, you have to options: repack the BSA or delete the BSA and keep all the files loose.

Thanks.

You have to add the keyword in a script to make it work. Precisely in DT2update line 993 and following is defining the keywords. function name is updateAlways.

The added line should look like this:

DTConfig.ddKeywords[19] = libs.zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow

Next step is DT2expert line 154. The keyword has to be added there. The function is namend okArmbinder.

Don´t nail me on the mentioned lines, because I made already a huge amount of changes to the mod ;)  But the script and function names are still the same.

Took some time to figure this out.

If you have a running DT mod in your save: shut it down and restart it by reseting it. The Keywords are saved in your game.

Of course you have to compile the changed scripts. Or the change is useless.

If you add the keyword think about the hobbleskirts, too ;) Maybe the same squeezing effect like a harness? Or leg cuffs? Ah yes... I still remember not all yokes are working. Some have the keyword zad_DeviousYokeBB. Add this, too.

@skyrimfet

Another useful change might be in the calculateLevel function to get rid of annoying scriptlags due to calling the body modification again and again... It is in fact a help to prevent CTD:

if wearItem == true && total < 0
        processedArray[slot] = oldValue
    endif

I inserted this before the training level check. This, too, took some time to figure out :)

regards

Rogwar

On 9/29/2018 at 10:21 PM, Rogwar002 said:

You have to add the keyword in a script to make it work. Precisely in DT2update line 993 and following is defining the keywords. function name is updateAlways.

The added line should look like this:

DTConfig.ddKeywords[19] = libs.zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow

Next step is DT2expert line 154. The keyword has to be added there. The function is namend okArmbinder.

Don´t nail me on the mentioned lines, because I made already a huge amount of changes to the mod ;)  But the script and function names are still the same.

Took some time to figure this out.

If you have a running DT mod in your save: shut it down and restart it by reseting it. The Keywords are saved in your game.

Of course you have to compile the changed scripts. Or the change is useless.

If you add the keyword think about the hobbleskirts, too ;) Maybe the same squeezing effect like a harness? Or leg cuffs? Ah yes... I still remember not all yokes are working. Some have the keyword zad_DeviousYokeBB. Add this, too.

@skyrimfet

Another useful change might be in the calculateLevel function to get rid of annoying scriptlags due to calling the body modification again and again... It is in fact a help to prevent CTD:

if wearItem == true && total < 0
        processedArray[slot] = oldValue
    endif

I inserted this before the training level check. This, too, took some time to figure out :)

regards

Rogwar

Thanks, but there is absolutely no chance for me to do any of the above. :)

Also, I gave up on this mod, every time I try it (and I tried it several times over the years), sooner or later the attack speed and the carry weight goes out of the window. Probably becuase I have some other mods that modify those too, but the other mods can work together, this one doesn't. Yesterday I had again an attack speed which took over a minute(!!!) to release an arrow from my bow or swing my 2 handed sword. My carry weight was down to -(minus)30/73. The original carry weight was 300+900(several Bag of Holdings from Art of Magicka). DT should not touch the carry weight added by equipment... Resetting the mod did not reset the carry weight, I had to console it back manually.

I'm a bit sad about it, because this mod has some really nice ideas, like the modification of the body sliders and the slavetats.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 10:58 AM, Sathella said:

I think this mod has been abandoned. Such a shame.

Maybe.. 'cause @skyrimfet himself said he was going to produce a brand-new mod in version 3.0, and he would reconstruct the .psc s. That's a great amount of work to do. Still, v2.6 does a lot, except for some minor bugs. Maybe @skyrimfet can come out to clarify whether the mod is abandoned? (As I was expecting Release v3.0 since the DEV version was posted in April...)

Besides, if you do have problems in coding, people are willing to help.

This mod is still alive (very alive) but a few big concepts in new version was risky and i decided to test all in background in my gameplay with other tested mods. Im not going to public this mod before all is fine.

My only one fault - i promissed to upload fileses here for testers. Sorry for disapointing!

10 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

This mod is still alive (very alive) but a few big concepts in new version was risky and i decided to test all in background in my gameplay with other tested mods. Im not going to public this mod before all is fine.

My only one fault - i promissed to upload fileses here for testers. Sorry for disapointing!

No problem man, you dont owe anyone anything, its nice to see the mod is still in progress, if you need testers, I stand in line.