people of the Skyrim!

As i promissed (this time realy) im working with new version and i paused other mod-related project's.

Im not going to support new items from amazing 4.x DD version - becouse i want to focus on current version as soon as possible. I will but later.

After weekend im going to read few last pages of this topic. And test every possible detail. Some people offer me help with tests so i'm going to upload test version here.

i removed some features like weight gain. if someone like it is few another mods like sexlab hormones or being a cow. im not going to duplicate it more.  It's hard to upload first big update, so another functions and supported items will be added relative fast. dont panic :)

i spand few last evenings with DT work  and I'm satisfied with the results :)

5 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

people of the Skyrim!

As i promissed (this time realy) im working with new version and i paused other mod-related project's.

Im not going to support new items from amazing 4.x DD version - becouse i want to focus on current version as soon as possible. I will but later.

After weekend im going to read few last pages of this topic. And test every possible detail. Some people offer me help with tests so i'm going to upload test version here.

i removed some features like weight gain. if someone like it is few another mods like sexlab hormones or being a cow. im not going to duplicate it more.  It's hard to upload first big update, so another functions and supported items will be added relative fast. dont panic :)

i spand few last evenings with DT work  and I'm satisfied with the results :)

Nice news to hear ?. Will you upload it during the weekend or are you gonna work on it during the weekend?

6 minutes ago, jungen said:

Nice news to hear ?. Will you upload it during the weekend or are you gonna work on it during the weekend?

Almost all weekend i will be off-line ;). i think that new version will be ready +/- wednesday.

Maybe i found a bug but i dont know if set deformed eyes to -0.5 they will be kept even if i set the slider back to 1.0 or sth like that ?

is it possible to get the slider a bit wider ? i cant see any difference if i set it to over 0+ if use below -0 i can see that they are getting closer :)

Now my questions should a blindfold raise the eyes open ? or keep them shut down as result of training ? :D

This mod is pretty great if u play something like slaverun :) u get trained and can see the result with devices 

Edit: but i have problem with npcs progress its almost not working... only maybe added + 0,0001 some times ...

I started using this mod because any mod that adds pony girl transformation = good mod :classic_biggrin:

However, is there a way to completely disable the speed buff you get from the pony girl transformation?

I'm fine with damage buffs, stamina buffs, etc.
But when I go really fast my game gets kinda laggy because it has to load things quicker + my follower gets somewhat left behind :/ 

Like, maybe I can do this myself in Tes5Edit?

Also, for some reason my gag training tends to keep resetting back to untrained.
It's really annoying me. Any reason why this would happen?

2 minutes ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

So I got a new load order ready to go. I am just holdin' out for this mod to be released before I start. If I use the existing version, or the alpha version posted a few pages ago, will I be able to update safely or should I wait for DT 3.0 proper.

Ty :)

new dev alpha beta test version is ready - i just dont have a time to finish tests, some people complain about head size (for me is always ok) etc, today maybe i will play skyrim so i will try to notice problem and resolve  it (if necessary)- in this case i will post here new file tomorrow.

update from every version should works good - not tested but i designed it for easy update. keep calm ;):) and enjoy your adventure :)

9 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

new dev alpha beta test version is ready - i just dont have a time to finish tests, some people complain about head size (for me is always ok) etc, today maybe i will play skyrim so i will try to notice problem and resolve  it (if necessary)- in this case i will post here new file tomorrow.

update from every version should works good - not tested but i designed it for easy update. keep calm ;):) and enjoy your adventure :)

Thanks, I will.... ever since I found this site and its wonderful creators I enjoy my 'adventures' a lot more in skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

First great thanks to the modder. Devious Training is a great mod and I'm looking forward to its v3.0 release.

And just a small tip - maybe you can post the code onto Github or something else like that (if you do have time to do so), so that it'll be more convenient for both the modder and the users to interact with each other. Besides it really helps to track the latest update, for people want to try the latest DEV version(like me lol)

If you want to increase your character's skill with a particular piece of gear, simply wear it.  Time wearing any of them will progress their skill.  Now, I'm not totally sure about this, but I believe it only counts time actually playing, so time skipped with waiting, sleeping, or fast travelling does not count.

hm. Even if there is, will I try it? I made so many personal changes... Only thing left to do is a change to the training conditions. I want it time based and not counting each and every step. Reason is the untrain option. Having your feet in boots and standing in front of a innkeeper will untrain them... Doesn´t make any sense at all. But I have the Nioverride section inside the checkroutine. Much better... Less stuff in the MCM, and only one if loop starting with an or option to have the Cinderella feet from yps fashion working ;)

All interesting new stuff from DD4.1 is working. Took some time to figure your slotmanagement, Skyrimfet :)

One annoying thing has caught my eye actually: a new day will produce a suspended stack. If there is time, I will look why. The stacks are empty and the script is just an empty shell, doing nothing but increase the scriptlag. And I mean nothing. Deleting them has no influence to the game, the save or whatever. Must be the weightgain or the tattoo section or more simple: the closing of the script. Still have some text to read, to understand the how...

Keep the good work. I have learned so many things the last weeks.

Thank you for your inspiration.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:01 AM, skyrimfet said:

Hey, I was hoping you could help me out. What nodes are you transforming (and how) when you shrink the corset's waist? I've been trying to edit them myself by adding sdta-extradata to nifs directly, but any node I try seems to shrink everything above it as well and I wind up with normal legs and a tiiiiiiiny little upper torso. I've tried using spine1 and spine2 as well as the cme spine (for example: [{"name":"CME Spine [Spn0]","scale":0.5}]) and I can't get it to shrink only that node without making everything above it tiny as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Using DEV version. Overall, I really like the fact that I can disable things I don't like.

Script lag is noticeable, mostly with DD menus. Sometimes it's a struggle to take them off. But while I kind of shoveled a lot into my game, it is surprisingly yet to stack dump. I also suggest adding an option of running updates of PC stats and status only when she sleeps, leaving only counters and presence checks to be always active. Good morning, pony!

But some things itch me.

Pony items (necklace, gag, ears and tail) were slapped on my character the moment she got ponygirl shout, and wasn't removed until I "pushed" them out by other items. As of ponygirl "transformation", they weren't applied at all. Fixed it by poking at DTAchievement property of shout magic effect.

And why does ponytail occupy tail slot, instead of buttplug? And pony gag isn't registered as a device?

And plugs aren't added with "Equip well trained DD" toggled on. But I guess that's planned.

And shouts. I don't think they need either flash of light or pretty loud explosion effects. Actually, why are they mutually exclusive? I suggest being able to apply them both, or even apply blindfold on third word of pony shout if "Blind Slut" is active and reached.

And spelling. I'm not native speaker myself, but they just jump at me, over and over again.

MCM menu, in my opinion, could use some colons and even capitalization... Everywhere.

General tab. "Sound's alert enemies" -> "Sounds alert enemies"

"Turn off speed attack" puzzled me for a few moments. Is that something like "Don't alter attack speed"? I heard it's wonky stat, and I guess this toggle is related.

"Ignore negative effects when trained" sounds odd. Wouldn't "Don't apply negative effects of training" be better?

Items and training tab. Training? Only itch I got was "normal" option not capitalized, in contrast with others.

Achievements tab. "Pony Girl Shaut". And "Auto cast spells" could use a tool-tip, is it related to clairvoyance? Then why don't just call it this way, and also, again, it will be more useful if pony set included blindfold.

Status message: "Expirianced [Level:4]" -> "Experienced [Level:4]"

Bufs/Debuffs descriptions. They could use some love, all of them. I guess nobody cares about those, thus nobody cares about what's written in them - but if you are interested, I could try my hand at rewriting them.

Also, pony ears are cute. Really. And necklace. It looks nice surrounded by steel bra and black collar.

Edit: forgot about bug.

When transforming into a pony, mod does one of three things with restrains it tries to equip:

1) If slot is occupied, it does nothing.

2) If slot is empty, and device exist in PC inventory, it's equipped.

3) If slot is empty, and no device is in PC pockets, new device is created and equipped.

When effect ends, those cases end with:

1) Nothing happens.

2) Device is unequipped and removed.

3) Device is unequipped and removed.

I've already lost a few pairs of ebonite pony boots to it. Got them hotkeyed, to remove for sexlab scenes. Not a loss, but still annoyance.