3 hours ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

Hi all

I am a very average user of mods and i have a problem/question with this mod.

I love the feet training feature but... it seems to not work. I'll explain: i added some high heels not from DD on my character and did check'clicked the option "boots works like DD" in the MCM menu. In my Magic skills the event seems triggered but i see no other things. No debuff... i am wearing those since hours in game now and no progression on feets. Something is wrong here. 

So what is wrong here? And do you need additional info ? 

PS edit: i am sure i saw also somewhere the option to crawl sometimes before i made another install of this mod. This time i dont see it 

PROBLEM SOLVED : shoes equiped first ware not triggering the messae "high heels equipped" despite of beeing high heels :) Though do not know how to trigger this for some high heels from another packs ... Oo

SECOND PROBLEM SOLVED : wearing as first heels from a pack with in build heels was not triggering the painfull feet debuff. But after equiping some other shoes which have triggered the training and the debuff, switching back to the first pair of shoes seems to work very fine and the cripts are firing without problems. 

Though... its weird :) 

It'S just Skyrim Modding!:P

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if anyone can help me with this. 

Basically after whipping scenes, my body turns blue, and I checked that in racemenu there are slavetats saying whipmark xx but they only have the color blue when I turn transparencies up. Turning transparencies down return my body to normal (basically turn the slavetats to invisible). 

I think it might be a case of missing textures or wrong path file but I don´t really know how to fix it. Would be nice if someone can chime in some suggestions for me to fix this. 

7 minutes ago, Minhbi said:

Wonder if anyone can help me with this. 

Basically after whipping scenes, my body turns blue, and I checked that in racemenu there are slavetats saying whipmark xx but they only have the color blue when I turn transparencies up. Turning transparencies down return my body to normal (basically turn the slavetats to invisible). 

I think it might be a case of missing textures or wrong path file but I don´t really know how to fix it. Would be nice if someone can chime in some suggestions for me to fix this. 

Did you install: Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta.zip ?

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you install: Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta.zip ?

Ohhhh, That might be the case. I didnt realise that, thanks XD. I just installed everything related to 3.1 so it slipped my mind.

Edit 1: 

I downloaed Devious Core/Mayhem/Matyr 3.1 and just downloaded the texture 3.0 pack. Do I also need devious training 2.7 ?

3 minutes ago, Minhbi said:

Do I need to download the Devious training 2.7 too ? (Im dumb pls forgive me) 

don't even see that in the downloads ?

What you need for the newest version:

• Devious Training Mayhem 3.1 Beta.zip => that's for the body modification effects
  • Devious Training Core 3.1 Beta.zip => that's THE MOD ?
  • Devious Training Martyr 3.1 Beta.zip => come to think about it, I have no clue what it does ?, but you can choose black ebonite in MCM, reason enough to install it right? RIGHT?
  • Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta.zip => Textures!

Hi

I have run into an issue where i am unable to get rid of the massive lips from being max level with the vaginal plugs. I have reset my character and uninstalled the mod via the MCM but they still remain and they do clip through armour. I have tried to uninstall the mod though NMM but it makes the save file crash when ever i interact with anything or Quicksave.

Also note i have the DT: anal training and DT; Vaginal training de buff and buff under my active effects with the mod deactivated.

Any advise on how either unistall the mod compleatly or remove it.

20200510_184028.jpg

2 minutes ago, sofasamuria said:

have reset my character and uninstalled the mod via the MCM but they still remain and they do clip through armour.

Did you really uninstall really all 4 DT3 related mods and all 3 plugins?

4 minutes ago, sofasamuria said:

I have tried to uninstall the mod though NMM but it makes the save file crash when ever i interact with anything or Quicksave.

Did you clean your save after uninstalling with fallrim tools or save cleaner?

Also clean your save with NetImmerse Override Cleaner

5 minutes ago, sofasamuria said:

unable to get rid of the massive lips from being max level with the vaginal plugs

Did you try to just deactivate them in MCM first?

6 minutes ago, sofasamuria said:

Also note i have the DT: anal training and DT; Vaginal training de buff and buff under my active effects with the mod deactivated.

If you say "deactivated": only all DT3 esp deactivated or NMM deactivated

Deactivated in NMM doesn't mean the mod is deinstalled! Means all files remain installed and can be read by Skyrim.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you really uninstall really all 4 DT3 related mods and all 3 plugins?

Did you clean your save after uninstalling with fallrim tools or save cleaner?

Also clean your save with NetImmerse Override Cleaner

Did you try to just deactivate them in MCM first?

If you say "deactivated": only all DT3 esp deactivated or NMM deactivated

Deactivated in NMM doesn't mean the mod is deinstalled! Means all files remain installed and can be read by Skyrim.

I uninstalled the 3 DT mods and its textures and then ran Fallrimtools to remove unattached instances

Attempted to use Netlmmerse Override cleaner but got " The Netlmmerser override section was not found in the provided save file" when used on the new save generated by Fallrim.

Yes I tried deactivating the mod in MCM first before using NMM

Did try both deactivating and uninstalling (from all profiles) from NMM

Still getting same results

As tried deactivating the "ruined vagina / ruined Anus" in DT Mayhem but it had no visbale effect.

There are some odd things going on with your installation:

2 hours ago, sofasamuria said:

Attempted to use Netlmmerse Override cleaner but got " The Netlmmerser override section was not found in the provided save file" when used on the new save generated by Fallrim.

That's bad, because that means the skse co-save is gone or not included.

Are you working with a Quicksave or something?

If you clean a save with fallrimtools and save the save with another name it will copy the skse co-save.

If you overwrite the original save with the fallrim modified save it would make a backup of the skse co-save.

Or you don't use Nio via Racemenu or installed it in any other way?

2 hours ago, sofasamuria said:

As tried deactivating the "ruined vagina / ruined Anus" in DT Mayhem but it had no visbale effect.

that should have worked ?‍♂️

Means there is something else not right or you have another mod that effects the vagina.

also if you uninstalled DT3 and still see the meshes and textures of the DT3 vagina in-game, then the mod didn't got uninstalled correctly.

Check in skyrim/data for leftovers from DT3 (compare the DT3 files with the ones in skyrim/data after you removed DT3 from NMM => means delete the mod from NMM)

For me it sounds like you have done something odd:

> no nioverride entries in skse co-save or no cosave at all

> meshes and textures that still can be read even if the DT3 is uninstalled

Did you install something manually?

Did you stopped DT3 installation/uninstallation while NMM was still working?

Do you have multiple DT versions installed?

Can you see a skse co-save if you open the skyrim save game folder? (one save are always 2 parts *.ess and *.skse)

Chiming in to report a bug - even when the mod is disabled, it appears to affect expressions and override most other mods that use them. I spent the last few days troubleshooting my character being stuck in a permanent surprised face with her mouth open, and the issue was that you need to reset the mod/actors in the utilities section before disabling the mod - otherwise your facial expression becomes stuck.

Hi, couldn't seem to find anything related to this issue but when I try using the shouts (pony/blind), nothing happens, the character shouts for a second before going back to normal with nothing equipped. What could be the cause of this problem? I do have Improved Shouts mod but that should only affect vanilla shouts right?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know how to alter the player run speed?  When the player is restrained and trained up, the run speed of this mod tends to be too fast for the graphics processing on my computer and it is so annoying.  MCM options to change speeds do nothing. I am sorry I don't have a high end pc  (if I  did I wouldn't still be playing skyrim lol) but the player isn't supposed to run that fast anyway, please slow it down a little for the next update. In the meantime I would appreciate a workaround if anyone knows one.

On 6/2/2019 at 5:38 AM, tznvlw said:

Can you provide some explanation of the differences between these versions? It's not obvious you know.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:55 PM, jigwigigx said:

Does anybody know how to alter the player run speed?  When the player is restrained and trained up, the run speed of this mod tends to be too fast for the graphics processing on my computer and it is so annoying.  MCM options to change speeds do nothing. I am sorry I don't have a high end pc  (if I  did I wouldn't still be playing skyrim lol) but the player isn't supposed to run that fast anyway, please slow it down a little for the next update. In the meantime I would appreciate a workaround if anyone knows one.

Run speed gets effected by multiple mods (depending on what you have installed)

Turn off the minimal speed/carry wight in DT3 for starters => this would on the other hand make your PC stuck in place if too many debuffs are running on the PC

DT3 would profit from a minimal speed setting below 50% like with SLS,

Btw you can combine DT3 with SLS. Deactivate DT3 min settings and use the SLS ones + barefeet debuff.

I guess you mean DT3 makes the player run too fast in higher training lvls? (I don't get there too often ?)

If you have other mods that change run speed too you will experience different run speeds all the time from unable to run to run too fast, depending what mod wins for a while (guess what mod polled last).

If you have DCL installed deactivate buffs from being aroused and loving bondage => those will speed you up fro a while

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

DT3 = Devious Training version 3 and higher (you are here)

SLS = Sexlab Survival

OK, didn't know it was version 3.  As for SLS I don't use it, I think there's too many SL addon mods and packs already and I need another SL mod like I need another follower mod actually, don't get me started on follower mods, if I see another saturday night fever type standalone follower mod I will screeeeeeeeaaaaaaaammmmmmmm!