More feedback please, especially on the new DT 3.1 SE version. The last time I used DT was in version 2.4 in LE and it was problematic. But I love the concept and would love to have it back in my SE Slaverun playthrough.

Btw the mod description only gets worse :P  Why not just remove all the old version changelogs and just list what the mod does and only include the most recent changelogs. I do have a general idea about DT, but without any prior knowledge the mod page is simply unreadable!

2 hours ago, moddingnoob said:

What do  the martyr and mayhem files contain? Do I need them for special edition?

The SSE package already contains them, but note, you need Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta file in download section, it's a universal file for LE and  SE.

On 4/1/2020 at 6:49 PM, hexenhaus said:

no and you don't want that xD

for NPCs it works but only partly: only the bodymorphs are applied, but no skin overlays. Theoretically it should be possible to apply the skin overlays to NPCs but I don't think it works in the latest version.

1 hour ago, AWHA said:

for NPCs it works but only partly: only the bodymorphs are applied, but no skin overlays. Theoretically it should be possible to apply the skin overlays to NPCs but I don't think it works in the latest version.

Only thinking about a mod scanning, saving all the related data and applying morphs on every npc with DD's makes me shudder ?

Yes, I will continue to be annoying about that DT3 blindfold effect :classic_sleep:

> DT3 blindfold effect will trigger even if deactivated in DT3 MCM after equipping any kind of blindfold.

> Even if DT3 blindfold effect is deactivated DT3 will change settings in DDi MCM for blindfolds

Reason why I even care: Because I use the DDi Dark Fog blindfold effect, but DT3 keeps changing DDi settings even if DT3 blindfold effect is deactivated.

(btw: what does the DT3 shader control do?)

Alternative: If Dark Fog can't be used with DT3, would you make the DT3 blind fold effect harsher (like blindfold strength 1.0)? Atm the blindfold effect is just not punishing enough for a training beginner ?

Spoiler

DT3 MCM

Blindfold Training deactivated:

1141453022_enb2020_04_0421_07_01_26.jpg.ddb428df6315816c6b84eea57632cc14.jpg

DDi setting that gets regularly changed back to Leech mode by DT3 if Blindfold mode got changed to Dark Fog.

(yes, yes, me hardcore DD player!)

746635763_enb2020_04_0421_06_49_20.jpg.dbad22661e41f4d15439cc92b7dad9ff.jpg

On 4/7/2020 at 3:30 AM, kelpo666 said:

is there any why to stop gags from doing this?

Reveal hidden contents

1798358140_Skyrim4_6_20206_25_54PM.png.7ce6be804c21a820b9223f95a0c5b806.png

If it's an issue with the mouth closing all the time:

DDi v4.3 has some bugs, check the DDi topic regulary:

• here is the "facial expression while gagged" fix made by various autors posted at the DDi topic: DD 4.3a gag fix.zip

if not:

DD gag doesn't fit your PC's head and needs to be adjusted.

I only I could remember how that worked...

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

• here is the "facial expression while gagged" fix made by various autors posted at the DDi topic: DD 4.3a gag fix.zip

if not:

This maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 2:40 PM, donttouchmethere said:

if not:

is it SSE ready?

6 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

i Have a Problem with the DT textures, yesterday all worked fine, but today i get blue body, which means Missing Textures even though I installed the DT textures. does someone have and Idea?

I had this problem but installation of "Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta.zip" solved that. That missing texture should be device marks overlay but if the texture file isn't there it's just all solid blue.

On 4/18/2020 at 7:31 PM, Kerber said:

I had this problem but installation of "Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta.zip" solved that. That missing texture should be device marks overlay but if the texture file isn't there it's just all solid blue.

but i have installed it, and geht blue anyway when i select on Mayhem "Device Marks on"

On 4/18/2020 at 3:42 AM, AnnaShapard said:

is it SSE ready?

I just tested DD 4.3a gag fix.zip in SSE and it works, and it helps.

Instead of the mouth staying closed after the first time it closes, the mouth reopens each time it closes, which is a big improvement.

Unfortunately, the periodic mouth closing and reopening with the gag is distracting and immersion-breaking.

This seems to be a problem with Devious Training, such that it closes the mouth every few seconds while wearing a gag. This problem occurs even when I disable gag training and/or turn off gag effects and/or set the Mayhem gag mouth scale to zero.

If I disable Devious Training in the MCM, then the problem goes away -- the mouth stays open permanently as long as the gag is in place. I like Devious Training, and I don't want to have to disable it just because of weirdness with gags.