On 10/29/2019 at 4:12 PM, skyrimfet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

please let me know how does works this version (it's devious training mayhem) with "big head" fix
:)

i also fixed corset with same formula

Data.zip 3.9 MB · 47 downloads

Still getting big head mode the nodes responsible are npc spn1, npc spn2, npc head, npc neck.  The only temporary fix is resetting the values of those nodes to 1 by unregistering all mods that affect them {Devious Mayhem} .  I am running Devious Body Alteration, but even without it I still get big head mode I can mitigate some of the effect in race menu but neck is not changeable, any help with this would be appreciated.

Update: found a slight fix, since both DBA and Devious mayhem call the same root nodes and thats what causes the issues with Slif.  By disabling Slif for dba it still applies the changes but it doesn't cause Big Head Mode "so far".  Also without Dba it still caused big head mode until I set the npc root nodes to .5 but in Slif the only mod affecting those nodes was Devious Mayhem.

13 hours ago, Deimos said:

Still getting big head mode the nodes responsible are npc spn1, npc spn2, npc head, npc neck.  The only temporary fix is resetting the values of those nodes to 1 by unregistering all mods that affect them {Devious Mayhem} .  I am running Devious Body Alteration, but even without it I still get big head mode I can mitigate some of the effect in race menu but neck is not changeable, any help with this would be appreciated.

Update: found a slight fix, since both DBA and Devious mayhem call the same root nodes and thats what causes the issues with Slif.  By disabling Slif for dba it still applies the changes but it doesn't cause Big Head Mode "so far".  Also without Dba it still caused big head mode until I set the npc root nodes to .5 but in Slif the only mod affecting those nodes was Devious Mayhem.

tl;dr:
add option to ignore slif and do update via nio should solve this problem?

its a good idea to use DBA together with DT? IHMO These two mods are natural competition for each other. Becouse both provide same effects, or?

6 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

tl;dr:

its a good idea to use DBA together with DT? IHMO These two mods are natural competition for each other. Becouse both provide same effects, or?

While they provide similar effects the scale for changes is a bit better with DBA and from what I've seen DBA vagina plug training alters the look without using a separate model.  Though to be fair with Body mods like COS giving more control over the appearance of both orifices a simple patch to allow for support would look better, and not take up a slot.

As for the tldr essentially yes the NPC root nodes are whats being altered and a direct update via nio should fix it, but thats just a temporary fix.  A better option would be to show the nodes altered in a debug menu and allow for the ignoring or disabling of the nodes affected, also if and when other mods apply changes to those same nodes this could be used as part of troubleshooting.

8 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

tl;dr:

correct. In some events, they morph the same bones. You really should choose. The more complex one is the one from Skyrimfet. He has quests like ponygirl or blindslut. This is missing in my mod and will always be. I will specialize on the body changes and perhaps add one or another buff but never a quest...ok... never say never. I thought I would never write a mod myself...a few years of Skyrim and here we are...damn...

Back to question No.1: ignore SLIF. Cannot be done. SLIF will monitor the body changes even if you don´t use the SLIF functions. In the end NiOverride is the direct approach to change the skeleton and SLIF the filtered one. But still both do the same in the end: Override the default skeletonsettings. It is just a matter of taste. I disabled SLIF after writing my mod, because after understanding the function I made some limits in my mod and could easyly forget SLIF.

Hey, great mod! I have so much fun playing this ^^ I even started new game when from pure beginning my character was bound in armbinder, chastity belt, both inflatable plugs, harness, collar, arms and legs cuffs, mittens and of course pony boots ;) I was wondering if it was possible to stop progressing while keeping debuffs it has. I want the game hard for my ponygirl ;3 Also, I know there is item "Play Pony Boots" that has a nice walking animation, but because it changes arms position too, it bugs a little while my character wears armbinder. I mean, when she is in battle position and move any direction her hands return to normal as long as I keep going like that. Are there any ways to fix that? Thanks in advance. Still, a great mod, keep doing it! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, Seph64 said:

It seems, at least with the beta version of this mod, that wearing a gag with the mod enabled will cause the gagged mouth to close and then reopen repeatedly.  Is there a known cause for this and is there a fix?

I have the same issue. Deactivating DT resolved the issue, however I'd prefer some workaround or fix.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2019 at 10:17 AM, RJLbwb said:

It's nice having the debuffs, but this mods instance of checking every NPC in the cell if they have a device on just pure lag and CTD hell.

I agree. I had to disable this mod because my game would become too unstable after a few hours. Would be great if the mod would allow the player to manually add NPCs to a list and only check the NPCs in the list instead of constantly checking every NPC.

2 hours ago, AWHA said:

I agree. I had to disable this mod because my game would become too unstable after a few hours. Would be great if the mod would allow the player to manually add NPCs to a list and only check the NPCs in the list instead of constantly checking every NPC.

It only takes a couple of lines of code to disable NPC scanning. Adding a system for registering NPCs is more complex though.

4 hours ago, AWHA said:

2 hours ago, markdf said:

It only takes a couple of lines of code to disable NPC scanning. Adding a system for registering NPCs is more complex though.

Im almost sure that you can turn off this scan - if not - maybe today or tomorrow i will update it and i will add this feature.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:00 AM, skyrimfet said:

Im almost sure that you can turn off this scan - if not - maybe today or tomorrow i will update it and i will add this feature.

? Hoping for more stability improvements for this mod. I really like your ideas but I just can't seem to have a stable game with DT running. With DT, my games will last about 1-2 hours before random CTD. I think it is because there are too many script instances being run too frequently, and eventually it will crash the game.

Maybe a "performance mode" that lowers the scanning frequency can help with the script load?

Another idea: maybe instead of checking NPCs constantly to see which DD items they are wearing, a character could be "trained" when a DD device is placed on them. For example, when you put a collar on an NPC, there is a chance (config via MCM) that the NPC's "collar" training would increase. This means the DT script would only run when placing a DD item on an NPC or the player, instead of running constantly. Just thought this may make the mod a lot less script heavy (and less crash heavy ?).

Hello

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. But after asking around, someone has pointed towards Devious Training to be the cause, so I am just asking around.

I've noticed some tally marks appearing on the right thigh of my PC. That is the 5 stroke marks, 4 down and 1 diagonally across.

It seems to be related to the days passing. But I can't figure out what it signifies, how to get rid of it etc.

I have read the change logs and features on DDa, DDi and DDe, and couldn't find any mention of it... During my trial and error disabling singular mods, the strikes go away when I disable DD, so at first I thought it was DD. But someone pointed out that Devious Training has this "days in bondage" mechanic.

I have looked over the MCM in Devious Training, Mayhem and Martyr, but they make no mention about this tattoo. I dont have Slavetats by the way.

In any case I have attached a picture. Could somebody point me to the right direction?

Thanks

ScreenShot2.bmp

PS: Alright... so it was indeed from Devious Training. I installed SlaveTats just to see, and there is the DT Days Tally Marks. So it appears to be Days passed with DT. Hmm but is there an option to disable it?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 3:23 PM, thepronpage said:

Hello

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. But after asking around, someone has pointed towards Devious Training to be the cause, so I am just asking around.

I've noticed some tally marks appearing on the right thigh of my PC. That is the 5 stroke marks, 4 down and 1 diagonally across.

It seems to be related to the days passing. But I can't figure out what it signifies, how to get rid of it etc.

I have read the change logs and features on DDa, DDi and DDe, and couldn't find any mention of it... During my trial and error disabling singular mods, the strikes go away when I disable DD, so at first I thought it was DD. But someone pointed out that Devious Training has this "days in bondage" mechanic.

I have looked over the MCM in Devious Training, Mayhem and Martyr, but they make no mention about this tattoo. I dont have Slavetats by the way.

In any case I have attached a picture. Could somebody point me to the right direction?

Thanks

ScreenShot2.bmp 123.32 kB · 54 downloads

PS: Alright... so it was indeed from Devious Training. I installed SlaveTats just to see, and there is the DT Days Tally Marks. So it appears to be Days passed with DT. Hmm but is there an option to disable it?

Thanks

There is an option. Just find it in MCM.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:26 AM, monsta88 said:

Do I need both Mayhem and Martyr?

Yes. Alternatively use older version which have only one esp and more stable.

On 12/27/2019 at 11:00 AM, skyrimfet said:

Excuse me but i try send you a PM and i get this: skyrimfet cannot receive messages.

I have located a serious problem in Devious Training 3.0 and the problem is really severe.

Please, send me a PM requesting more info because i not want give more explanations in public.

1 hour ago, GenioMaestro said:

Excuse me but i try send you a PM and i get this: skyrimfet cannot receive messages.

I have located a serious problem in Devious Training 3.0 and the problem is really severe.

Please, send me a PM requesting more info because i not want give more explanations in public.

try now please, my mailbox is full :/

Hello! :classic_smile:
what are the names of the whip and body marks again? I have saved so many tattoos and I can't find them anymore.. unfortunately it doesn't work for me that these are created automatically, I just do it myself using slave tats.

PS: do you already know how you can uninstall the mod completely?

10 hours ago, Krynn said:
Hello! :classic_smile:
what are the names of the whip and body marks again? I have saved so many tattoos and I can't find them anymore.. unfortunately it doesn't work for me that these are created automatically, I just do it myself using slave tats.

PS: do you already know how you can uninstall the mod completely?

TATs should be named DT2Tats. and you can disable it, not uninstall it.

43 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

DT3 rocks!

Best devious devices simulator and also best way to create papyrus pain and stack dumps and slow down other mods ?☹️

Really this mod is great, but there must be a way to reduce the script load.

It fills my saves with suspended stacks.

@GenioMaestro send me some tips how to clean DT - i hope than in few days (after stess test) i send a little lighter version :)

thanks and cross fingers everyone ;)