3 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

uninstall DeviousDevice to solve compression problem

joke

thx for feedback!

Well, I had no problems with my head or something, with me the previous one actually worked flawlessly!

that with the tattos is rather a bit of a problem, I have uninstalled the mod before the update in the mcm menu, but still get the counter on the thigh, so these strokes.
have only enabled only whip marks and in the mcm menu.

at slavetats my two last places are blocked, so I can not change them.
these are these strokes - days in bondage "counter" and whip marks.

But it is not dramatic now... just wanted to say it. :classic_tongue: :classic_smile:

Edit:
I now have the body marks in the mcm menu and also the whip marks.
the whip marks are strangely not saved and disappeared after a reboot, the body marks remain.

if these days in devices counter, so these strokes are done on the thigh - then the next day my body is blue, so missing texture apparently.

6 hours ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

Is there any way to disable the onhit or just disable the pain sounds from said event? As they tend to overlap with the regular pain sounds when I'm in combat and gets a bit annoying. 

I do not know exactly what you mean now.
you can turn off the sound effects in the mcm menu.

14 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

I am facing ctd after equipping dd with new Beta. I want to clean install so I disable all esps and load the game but game crash when saving.  I am stuck on gameplay. Help please.

I dont know, did You try option uninstal, or you removed esp and leave running scripts?
Why do you think that CTD are coused by my mod?

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I dont know, did You try option uninstal, or you removed esp and leave running scripts?
Why do you think that CTD are coused by my mod?

I noticed suspended stake on save starting with dt2. turned on logging to check. after equipping DDs training start and it cause CTD after some time. turning off the mod fix CTD.

I did both reset and uninstall option multiple time but failed to save after load. finally I zerod any running dt2 script from save editor and finally I could save the game but game freeze on saving and freeze when loading that save.

I'm not sure if the DT3 mayhem breast compression slider works as intended.

Bra compression settings 0.1 to 1.0 seems to have no effect, the breasts are always maximal compressed

To evaluate that a bit better (and to have an excuse to play more with those HDT breasts) I have some questions:

• 0.1 = lowest compression and 1.0 maximal compression or the other way around?
  • Does the silder have more effect if bra is trained more? If so, do they get smaller or larger depending on the compression setting?
  • do I have to change some SILF settings to make it work?

Using UUNP special

Spoiler

compression deactivated

945752840_enb2019_11_1403_49_14_34.jpg.b9d1908a070a1b34300670462c364a66.jpg

activated

slider settings in DT3 mayhem have no effect

always smallest size

1332977635_enb2019_11_1403_49_17_68.jpg.36402006301fa12a35452c686722d50e.jpg

With 0.1 or 1.0 I have always the same outcome.

Wanted to fine tune compression to prevent clipping:

Spoiler

521025755_enb2019_11_1403_53_24_11.jpg.0668dcdbf5101387ae26ed905ccd9484.jpg

here the settings and the slider of breast mayhem:

Spoiler

490247660_enb2019_11_1403_51_43_56.jpg.419b1454430c433cb639b010380f11c0.jpg

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm not sure if the DT3 mayhem breast compression slider works as intended.

Bra compression settings 0.1 to 1.0 seems to have no effect, the breasts are always maximal compressed

To evaluate that a bit better (and to have an excuse to play more with those HDT breasts) I have some questions:

• 0.1 = lowest compression and 1.0 maximal compression or the other way around?
  • Does the silder have more effect if bra is trained more? If so, do they get smaller or larger depending on the compression setting?
  • do I have to change some SILF settings to make it work?

Using UUNP special

Hide contents

compression deactivated

945752840_enb2019_11_1403_49_14_34.jpg.b9d1908a070a1b34300670462c364a66.jpg

activated

slider settings in DT3 mayhem have no effect

always smallest size

1332977635_enb2019_11_1403_49_17_68.jpg.36402006301fa12a35452c686722d50e.jpg

With 0.1 or 1.0 I have always the same outcome.

Wanted to fine tune compression to prevent clipping:

Hide contents

521025755_enb2019_11_1403_53_24_11.jpg.0668dcdbf5101387ae26ed905ccd9484.jpg

here the settings and the slider of breast mayhem:

Hide contents

490247660_enb2019_11_1403_51_43_56.jpg.419b1454430c433cb639b010380f11c0.jpg

Hi, 0.1 means very small boobs after training.

5 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

are You using official version, or one of old from support topic?

did you unpack .bsa in past?

So I use now only your new version with 3.0 and have the old version only in the mcm menu disabled, reloaded and saved, then replaced by the new one.
I have no new game.

@Krynn

Update system is one of most tested elements in this mod :)
You got "older" version of mcm in this mod - so i asked - did you unpack .bsa in past?
Im developing and test  all 3.0functions in one game, so new/old version is not important - should works! I got few questions about breasts so im sure that latest version contain this feature.

It's seems that is something wrong with load older (older/beta version overwrite latest version, or some scripts are unpacked from .bsa)
i dont belive that it is MCM issue, sometimes MCM show something odd but it is almost always easy to fix close MCM and reopen.

31 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

@Krynn

Update system is one of most tested elements in this mod :)
You got "older" version of mcm in this mod - so i asked - did you unpack .bsa in past?
Im developing and test  all 3.0functions in one game, so new/old version is not important - should works! I got few questions about breasts so im sure that latest version contain this feature.

It's seems that is something wrong with load older (older/beta version overwrite latest version, or some scripts are unpacked from .bsa)
i dont belive that it is MCM issue, sometimes MCM show something odd but it is almost always easy to fix close MCM and reopen.

Unfortunately, I do not know exactly what you mean by .bsa? :classic_smile:
I have now started a new game and there I have this option of the breasts also not.
I have already tried older versions to install, then uninstall, etc. but nothing brought a success.
if I remove your mod completely, then I can not save anymore and land on the desktop.

23 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Unfortunately, I do not know exactly what you mean by .bsa? :classic_smile:
I have now started a new game and there I have this option of the breasts also not.
I have already tried older versions to install, then uninstall, etc. but nothing brought a success.
if I remove your mod completely, then I can not save anymore and land on the desktop.

all my mods contain few files, one of this files it is .bsa - it works like .zip - contain almost all external files in one -every one who try to open and unpack it must be ready and prepared to break skyrim/save etc.

another option, but similar:
make sure that DeviousTraining XYZ is doenst present in skyrim/data catalog.
if you try to load mod with mod organizer and this mod already exists in native skyrim catalog (/data) mod from MO will be ignored and skyrim will load file from /data - let's say older version, version from /data.

21 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

all my mods contain few files, one of this files it is .bsa - it works like .zip - contain almost all external files in one -every one who try to open and unpack it must be ready and prepared to break skyrim/save etc.

another option, but similar:
make sure that DeviousTraining XYZ is doenst present in skyrim/data catalog.
if you try to load mod with mod organizer and this mod already exists in native skyrim catalog (/data) mod from MO will be ignored and skyrim will load file from /data - let's say older version, version from /data.

yes I understand.
but if I have deleted everything in the ModOrganizer, the version would have to be gone, so the old one too?

or where does that save up?

as I said, synonymous with a new game, if I install your mod only after the create it does not work.
So I like to tinker around, but here I am with my humble nature at the end :classic_mellow:

but of course something can not be right with me, because I still get these daily counter strikes on my thigh, but these are switched off.
In addition, the new mod no longer has this.

and no, I had not unpacked any of the bsa files.

What does training followers do? I know their stats are kept. I would love to turn a trained follower into a companion pony girl...

But I can't actually see their stats. If I choose one from the dropdown, their name flashes for a second then to goes back to my stats.

Just discovered this mod! Thanks!

On 11/23/2019 at 11:20 AM, Krynn said:

yes I understand.
but if I have deleted everything in the ModOrganizer, the version would have to be gone, so the old one too?

or where does that save up?

as I said, synonymous with a new game, if I install your mod only after the create it does not work.
So I like to tinker around, but here I am with my humble nature at the end :classic_mellow:

but of course something can not be right with me, because I still get these daily counter strikes on my thigh, but these are switched off.
In addition, the new mod no longer has this.

and no, I had not unpacked any of the bsa files.

it's veray oblivious for me - older mcm menas older script loaded. i have no another idea.

12 hours ago, fred200 said:

What does training followers do? I know their stats are kept. I would love to turn a trained follower into a companion pony girl...

But I can't actually see their stats. If I choose one from the dropdown, their name flashes for a second then to goes back to my stats.

Just discovered this mod! Thanks!

i never tested this mod with followers so much - i made only few tests for important functions. NPC are not respecting (de)buffs. I think that all visible profits provide addon: "devious training mayhem" + sounds from Devious Training Core. This mod is focused on PC. At this moment pony girl works as time limited spell/magic effect - i love this feature, becouse i dont like fast travel. next updates should tune up some spells, maybe auto apply effects too. yes! autoapply effect it is great idea :D

30 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

it's veray oblivious for me - older mcm menas older script loaded. i have no another idea.

jup, but how can I delete the older versions?
if I remove your mod completely, then I can not save the game anymore.
save fast or wait an hour - instantly desktop!

26 minutes ago, Krynn said:

jup, but how can I delete the older versions?
if I remove your mod completely, then I can not save the game anymore.
save fast or wait an hour - instantly desktop!

i promisse, i will test it and check uninstall process in next version, soon