13 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

no. same calculation as in 2.6 / 3.0a

shoot. do you know if there's a way to fix it myself? i mostly want the whip scar feature, though a bunch of other features are nice too. or do you know of a way to turn off the calculation? i use devious body alteration anyway. but last time i installed devious training, even with body changes off, it was still causing the weird body deformation

12 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

shoot. do you know if there's a way to fix it myself? i mostly want the whip scar feature, though a bunch of other features are nice too. or do you know of a way to turn off the calculation? i use devious body alteration anyway. but last time i installed devious training, even with body changes off, it was still causing the weird body deformation

If you are familar with scripts, you can change the calculation, otherwise: nope. There is no way of disabling the main feature of this mod.

7 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

If you are familar with scripts, you can change the calculation, otherwise: nope. There is no way of disabling the main feature of this mod.

i'm minutely familiar with scripts. do you know which script it's contained in, and what would i change the calculation to?

edit: I found this post of yours: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65142-devious-training/?do=findComment&comment=2228771 and I edited the script like you said in the post, but I'm still having the issue. I guess something was updated that messed it up further?

edit2: i just deleted the node update functions from the script. works for me

9 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

i'm minutely familiar with scripts. do you know which script it's contained in, and what would i change the calculation to?

edit: I found this post of yours: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65142-devious-training/?do=findComment&comment=2228771 and I edited the script like you said in the post, but I'm still having the issue. I guess something was updated that messed it up further?

edit2: i just deleted the node update functions from the script. works for me

i thought that big head issue is solved - if someone can guide me - what's doesnt work - i will try to fix it.

but i want to remind - i tested it - i dont know this problem, its doesnt occur in my game. so it's will be blind fix.

what's about skeleton, race and another additional informations - are we talk about new, updated version 3.x?? i play usualy as nord. I need more informations to reproduce this problem.

It seems to gag up Sexlab after a while into the playthrough. It starts to get noticed at some point around 400th sex animation with the player. Sexlab tends to scroll through the active spells in the console. DT Mayhem console messages (mainly plug status) is mixed in between. This results in an increasing wait until the animation starts.

DT Mayhem plug checks seem to run every few seconds. I cannot get a decent console reading without them clogging in between.

Some tests with extremely short animation time settings (all times set to 3 seconds in sexlab) and rapid consecutive sex (as with sexlab werewolves rape) seem to get this problem showing at an earlier stage. If animations are tapped through withn the space bar, you can observe DT Mayhem scroll in the console for some time afterwards.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:38 AM, skyrimfet said:

i thought that big head issue is solved - if someone can guide me - what's doesnt work - i will try to fix it.

but i want to remind - i tested it - i dont know this problem, its doesnt occur in my game. so it's will be blind fix.

what's about skeleton, race and another additional informations - are we talk about new, updated version 3.x?? i play usualy as nord. I need more informations to reproduce this problem.

Hm. The fix will sound rude. It isn´t meant to be.

To put it simple: Your calculation to change body or head nodes is wrong.

Proof: Open your skeleton in nifskope. What you will see there is, all bones are attached at each other and are in correlation. If you change one bone positive, let´s say the neck, your head will increase in size the same way in correlation to the neck. To prevent this you have to change the head in size, too. You do that in your mod, but the calculation is wrong and will get out of hand, if you overdo the changes. If you triple the neck length, the head will be very very big.

Let´s say you change the neck to 1.75 in size. You cannot substract 0.75 from the head bone or it will be a lot smaller than before.

To get the right number you have to calculate the size decrease by 1/x. Meaning the head has to be decreased slower than the neck is increasing.

What does that mean in numbers:

Your calculation has to start always with 1. This is the inital size of every bone. One.

Let´s make the neck longer. We want the bone to be 1.75

Neck = 1 + neckcalculationscript = 1.75

Ok. now we have to decrease the headsize because it is in correlation to the neck:

Head = 1 / (1+neckcalculationscript) = 0.57

Head = 1 / Neck = 0.57

One is always our start for the bone. It doesn´t matter if it is neck or head. The calculation of the head has to be the same as for the neck. Neckbone is starting at 1. We just add the neckcalculationscript to our neckbone and make the correlation to the head. 1/1.75=0.57

Proof: What is the size of the neck, when there is only the headsize given, we know every bone is starting with 1 and Head is attached to Neck?

Head = 0.57

Neck = 1 / Head

Neck = 1 / 0.57

Neck = 1.75

This will work with every number. This is just how Skyrim skeletons work.

Your nodescripts just make assumptions what could look good. But this is only right for certain moments. If you go to the extreme, your formular will always fail. Results are tiny body, big head, shoulders like bodybuilder...

I made an Nifskope Example for you with spine 2. I just changed one bone. Spine 2 has doubled in size making it scale 2. Look at the difference. Every attached bone has changed in correlation to Spine 2. But every bone still has the size 1. If you now reduce all of them by one, they seize to exist because they are zero = CTD. That is not possible. The reduction has to be done 1/2=0.5

Does this explaination make things more clear?

Spine2 Size1.jpg

Spine2 Size2.jpg

11 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

Proof: Open your skeleton in nifskope. What you will see there is, all bones are attached at each other and are in correlation. If you change one bone positive, let´s say the neck, your head will increase in size the same way in correlation to the neck. To prevent this you have to change the head in size, too. You do that in your mod, but the calculation is wrong and will get out of hand, if you overdo the changes. If you triple the neck length, the head will be very very big.

Let´s say you change the neck to 1.75 in size. You cannot substract 0.75 from the head bone or it will be a lot smaller than before.

To get the right number you have to calculate the size decrease by 1/x. Meaning the head has to be decreased slower than the neck is increasing.

Your calculation has to start always with 1. This is the inital size of every bone. One.

Ok. now we have to decrease the headsize because it is in correlation to the neck:

Head = 1 / Neck = 0.57

One is always our start for the bone. It doesn´t matter if it is neck or head. The calculation of the head has to be the same as for the neck. Neckbone is starting at 1. We just add the neckcalculationscript to our neckbone and make the correlation to the head. 1/1.75=0.57

Proof: What is the size of the neck, when there is only the headsize given, we know every bone is starting with 1 and Head is attached to Neck?

Head = 0.57

Neck = 1 / Head

Neck = 1 / 0.57

Neck = 1.75

Your nodescripts just make assumptions what could look good. But this is only right for certain moments. If you go to the extreme, your formular will always fail. Results are tiny body, big head, shoulders like bodybuilder...

I made an Nifskope Example for you with spine 2. I just changed one bone. Spine 2 has doubled in size making it scale 2. Look at the difference. Every attached bone has changed in correlation to Spine 2. But every bone still has the size 1. If you now reduce all of them by one, they seize to exist because they are zero = CTD. That is not possible. The reduction has to be done 1/2=0.5

Spine2 Size1.jpg

Spine2 Size2.jpg

About bones connection i know ;) i need to compare now my formula with yours. im going to test your solution ASAP!.

thx for your lecture ❤️

Spoiler
On 10/27/2019 at 12:10 PM, mushroomcap said:

On 10/24/2019 at 2:14 AM, mushroomcap said:

is the giant head/upper body problem fixed in this update?

On 10/28/2019 at 12:52 AM, Rogwar002 said:

57 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

Head = 1 / Neck = 0.57

Head = 0.57

Neck = 1 / Head

Neck = 1 / 0.57

Neck = 1.75

Spine2 Size1.jpg

Spine2 Size2.jpg

please let me know how does works this version (it's devious training mayhem) with "big head" fix
:)

i also fixed corset with same formula

Data.zip

9 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

so far it seems to have worked. no giant upper body/head

good to know - i made some test and it's also works for me
i still dont understand why 'wrong' version was ok for me too. i have seen some screens here - crazy bug :D legohead

22 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

About bones connection i know ;) i need to compare now my formula with yours. im going to test your solution ASAP!.

thx for your lecture ❤️

7 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

good to know - i made some test and it's also works for me
i still dont understand why 'wrong' version was ok for me too. i have seen some screens here - crazy bug :D legohead

sometimes I have my moments ;)

Glad I could help, because your mod was my inspiration. I still think some things of your mod should be in my game, because I miss them, but I have no space left in my loadorder and I´m to lazy to code them in mine for now?

Thank you again, Skyrimfet.

regards

Rogwar

I have a question ! How Correct uninstall your mod v3.0? (upd 2.6 have thee same problem)

When I disable esp in vertex and start game again, I have CTD every time when I want save game or automatic save game .

Then I enable esp again and have  no CTD )) Help me pls ! 

And I am curious,  what a  "Devious House" will do?

ps pls forgive me for my poor ingles ))

pps Your mod is awesome (especially in conjunction with devious dwarven cuirass) but slightly undeveloped :)

I spoke too soon. It was a new save so maybe that had something to do with it not having an effect immediately, but as soon as a collar was equipped on the PC, the body distortion happened again ?

11 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

I have a question ! How Correct uninstall your mod v3.0? (upd 2.6 have thee same problem)

When I disable esp in vertex and start game again, I have CTD every time when I want save game or automatic save game .

Then I enable esp again and have  no CTD )) Help me pls ! 

And I am curious,  what a  "Devious House" will do?

ps pls forgive me for my poor ingles ))

pps Your mod is awesome (especially in conjunction with devious dwarven cuirass) but slightly undeveloped :)

uninstall is not tested a lot - try to find uninstal option in mcm (only devious traing, this mod will "kill" mayhem and martyt too)- that's should stop almost all processes and remove all what was applayed. then save and uncheck esp.

1 hour ago, mushroomcap said:

I spoke too soon. It was a new save so maybe that had something to do with it not having an effect immediately, but as soon as a collar was equipped on the PC, the body distortion happened again ?

big question - why new and old version of mayhem works good for me?  maybe you using something that is in conflict with DT? are You using SLIF?

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

big question - why new and old version of mayhem works good for me?  maybe you using something that is in conflict with DT? are You using SLIF?

yes i'm using slif. but i don't think it's conflicting with anything. even when i tried installing nothing but devious training and its required files, it still did it for me. maybe it's the body type i'm using? I don't think it would be though. i'm using uunp

On 11/1/2019 at 1:33 PM, mushroomcap said:

yes i'm using slif. but i don't think it's conflicting with anything. even when i tried installing nothing but devious training and its required files, it still did it for me. maybe it's the body type i'm using? I don't think it would be though. i'm using uunp

please open slif mcm and then read neck and head nodes size from "all mods" and "dt" mod.

I have two questions about that.
what exactly does linear, exponential etc. mean?
I have the following problem:
sometimes my character with the devious shoes runs very fast and then he goes again. the level is still at 0 and I have disabled in the mcm menu that he sometimes tries to run faster.
and can one also adjust it so that my character with devious shoes can only go? So it does not level anymore, very slow is still too fast for me.

friendly greetings!
:classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

I have two questions about that.
what exactly does linear, exponential etc. mean?
I have the following problem:
sometimes my character with the devious shoes runs very fast and then he goes again. the level is still at 0 and I have disabled in the mcm menu that he sometimes tries to run faster.
and can one also adjust it so that my character with devious shoes can only go? So it does not level anymore, very slow is still too fast for me.

friendly greetings!
:classic_smile:

linear etc - it's define training progression: linear is linear - distances between levels are equal - so way to between 0 and 1 is same like way between 5 and 6. Another options made this distances different (low leveling is easy, high levels need more time etc)

it's old problem - i think that skyrim not applay buf/debuf instantly and sometimes this buffs interfered with another buffs. i have one idea how to minimize this problem but i need to rebulid big part of core of this mod (but i want to do it)

29 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

linear etc - it's define training progression: linear is linear - distances between levels are equal - so way to between 0 and 1 is same like way between 5 and 6. Another options made this distances different (low leveling is easy, high levels need more time etc)

it's old problem - i think that skyrim not applay buf/debuf instantly and sometimes this buffs interfered with another buffs. i have one idea how to minimize this problem but i need to rebulid big part of core of this mod (but i want to do it)

Thank you!
You know, I would be intrested in an option, similar to the cursed slave boots, where you can only walk.
something like that.

Mod doesn't work with the latest version of SL hormones, After sl hormones updates and the mod is enabled the game slows down to 1fps. This happens everytime and disabling morphing in hormones doesn't do anything and i tried messing around with settings from devious training to see if anything would stop it, 

This would also happen with another mod called Player Succubus Quest but disabling the cum inflation option feature would fix it, here i am not sure what is causing it i think it might be devious training mayhem but i am not certain.

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Mod doesn't work with the latest version of SL hormones, After sl hormones updates and the mod is enabled the game slows down to 1fps. This happens everytime and disabling morphing in hormones doesn't do anything and i tried messing around with settings from devious training to see if anything would stop it, 

This would also happen with another mod called Player Succubus Quest but disabling the cum inflation option feature would fix it, here i am not sure what is causing it i think it might be devious training mayhem but i am not certain.

Hi,
I dont now why sexlab hormones drop fps in your game - i tested latest version of sexlab hormones - i have still 60fps. If it happens after instal latest version of Hormones - maybe it's a good to suspect this mod? not mine?

sexlab hormones not support slif - so it will overwrite all slif's supported mods like BAC or DT or MilkModEconomy etc etc etc- im not good person to answer.
Sorry, i dont understand why you ask me why Sexlab hormones doesnt work :P

12 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Hi,
I dont now why sexlab hormones drop fps in your game - i tested latest version of sexlab hormones - i have still 60fps. If it happens after instal latest version of Hormones - maybe it's a good to suspect this mod? not mine?

sexlab hormones not support slif - so it will overwrite all slif's supported mods like BAC or DT or MilkModEconomy etc etc etc- im not good person to answer.
Sorry, i dont understand why you ask me why Sexlab hormones doesnt work :P

it happens to me right after hormones does the update spell at 12am and you glow green slightly. Still haven't no idea why.