Last version (I hope) before official publication!

Whats new?
I dont remember...
Added "pain slut" in martyr (for SLSO users - its simple achievement - happens when your PC is spanked with zaz crop (many, many times) - high chance for orgasm (in chastity belt too ;) )
many small code changes, and probably complete comunication between mods (very important if i want to upload it as official) for example uninstal, stop mod ... etc...

let me know about issues ;)

Update function  works and testes - for all versions (i hope)
cross fingers!

All mods are marked as 3.0 it's official start number for future.
For full fun you need to download and install this 4 files.

Short note for new users:

• core - requied always - (de)buff system, stat and calc system
  • martyr - body changes
  • mayhem - new skills (shauts)
  • textures - some overlays for martyr plugin

Deviouis Training Mayhem 3.0 Beta.zip Devious Training Core 3.0 Beta.zip Devious Training Martyr 3.0 Beta.zip Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta.zip

It seems to work fine, except it wasn't clear that this is what was debuffing my Destruction. I was stuck in a bind and tried to get rid of whatever was causing the debuff (gag?) but could not seem to find it? But sorted it now, alos debuff seems to be reducing.

One thing though, when I installed it with MO2, the old version is still there and showing as active but overwritten. Should I have removed it first? Usually you get the message 'This Mod seems to be installed already, would you like to overwrite?' but not with this.

14 hours ago, windlepoons said:

It seems to work fine, except it wasn't clear that this is what was debuffing my Destruction. I was stuck in a bind and tried to get rid of whatever was causing the debuff (gag?) but could not seem to find it? But sorted it now, alos debuff seems to be reducing.

One thing though, when I installed it with MO2, the old version is still there and showing as active but overwritten. Should I have removed it first? Usually you get the message 'This Mod seems to be installed already, would you like to overwrite?' but not with this.

MO2 show this massage based on order name in mods catalog - you can overwrite or change mod name (keep old and new) Just be sure that new version overwrite older.
all debufs/buffs are hidden. If you are well trained in gag - wearing it it's your natural state from now - so your mage skils are reduced (trap)
you can in mcm turn off negative buffs for trained stages. try it!

Guest AthenaESIV

Cool to see you updating your mods again, welcome back! Hope you enjoy the coding and get your to do list knocked out, looking forward to see what you've been cooking up this past year o/

Thanks for the updates!

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Great to see this being worked on again, but I have to ask: has the weight bug been fixed? I loved this mod, but stopped using it because it would reset my char's weight to 50 even if that part was disabled. I always use Hormones so losing the progress to something like that was extremely annoying.

i removed almost all entries related with weight - DT will not alter weight in future. I opened code and i not found any suspected command. You need to try it by yourself;)

On 10/13/2019 at 1:39 AM, windlepoons said:

Shouldn't overwrite mods in MO2. Type version number in their name and install them in a new mod instance. For example "Devious Training 2", "Devious Training 3", then disable the version 2 when using 3. Then order doesn't even matter. And you don't ever want files from old versions to be included in game anyway, they may even break the mod in some cases, say if modder changed scripts file naming practises.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Shouldn't overwrite mods in MO2. Type version number in their name and install them in a new mod instance. For example "Devious Training 2", "Devious Training 3", then disable the version 2 when using 3. Then order doesn't even matter. And you don't ever want files from old versions to be included in game anyway, they may even break the mod in some cases, say if modder changed scripts file naming practises.

i think that how long all is in .bsa archive you can keep old version enabled, you can also turn it off - becouse current version contain all what you need! Always!

So - just instal new version, enable it, then disable older - should be nice ;)

Hey there, a few quick questions: which ove is the body modifications plugin, martyr or mayhem? you previous post states martyr, but the description in the files tab says it's mayhem. Also, is the mod playable without this plugin, so i can just have the buffs and debuffs without changing anything about my body?

43 minutes ago, Viperidae said:

Hey there, a few quick questions: which ove is the body modifications plugin, martyr or mayhem? you previous post states martyr, but the description in the files tab says it's mayhem. Also, is the mod playable without this plugin, so i can just have the buffs and debuffs without changing anything about my body?

mayhem - bodychanges
martyr - powers, extra skills

2 hours ago, Seph64 said:

It seems, at least with the beta version of this mod, that wearing a gag with the mod enabled will cause the gagged mouth to close and then reopen repeatedly.  Is there a known cause for this and is there a fix?

I don't know, It happens periodically or one time / from time to time? Do you use latest Devious Devices version?

7 hours ago, Seph64 said:

It seems, at least with the beta version of this mod, that wearing a gag with the mod enabled will cause the gagged mouth to close and then reopen repeatedly.  Is there a known cause for this and is there a fix?

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

someone report that latest DD not provaid important for me functions. I need to check it!

Maybe it's this DDi 4.3 gag bug?:

fixed by @piotsze:

there is a patch around too

more details and bugs in the DDx topic

On 10/17/2019 at 9:45 PM, thefakebobdole said:

If your running Devious Body Alteration... Make sure you have the latest update. It involves gags. It might help.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, i wouldn't recommend running both DT and DBA same time, both mods are kind of competing about doing the same thing and conflicts are possible.