Poser Module 2.0 for OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

i am having trouble getting osa poser to show up in game for OSA

You don't need to install every single one of Pose Mods, only the ones you really need.

So what is exactly your problem? When you  press NumEnter, there is no Poser Module in "Inspect Self -> Interact -> Animate"? If so, try to reinstall the module, overwrite if asked.

these are the pose mods I installed

you do say the above mods are requirements for your mod, and i am following the mod author's instructions

and i have both files from the dl section installed and OSA Poser module active in load order,

I might just have too many mods that adds animations.

these are the pose mods I installed

you do say the above mods are requirements for your mod, and i am following the mod author's instructions

and i have both files from the dl section installed and OSA Poser module active in load order,

I might just have too many mods that adds animations.

Actually I don't. I said they are a soft requirement. Read the full description of the installation. Poser Module doesn't require any ESP, that's optional too.

This mod made my Skyrim scene designs sooo much easier to make. Thank you. After a couple of hours of using it, I got an idea. Would you be able to make a module that simply hides the OSA overlay with a hot key. That way we don't have to go through all the menus to find the next pose?  

*EDIT*    I totally forgot about the console command TM which toggles all menus. I'm going to leave this post up so that if someone else forgot or didn't know; now they know.

• 1 month later...

I know that the pinup poser pack has a few male poses in it.   Do any of the other packs have any?   Are there any more anywhere?   Thank you for any assistance. 

EDIT: I found that both Pinup poser and wulf's have excellent poses that can be made to work with a male.  I am a female player and I love doing screenshots.   (Always looking for more for the men if anyone knows of any more.)

Thanks for this!  Just like the animations on Osex  It installed perfect on my computer and works right out of the box with no problems.  Very easy to use and useful for beautiful screenshots and animations of my male follower.

• 2 weeks later...

So can I just remove all the ESPs so I don't have my spells list cluttered with a hundred pose spells? Would the poser still be able to access the animations?

If you installed the merged esp then yes, you can remove all other poser esps. I didn't take a look at it but my best guess is that the esp simply includes stuff like the objects used in some animations.

• 3 weeks later...

You don't need to install every single one of Pose Mods, only the ones you really need.

So what is exactly your problem? When you  press NumEnter, there is no Poser Module in "Inspect Self -> Interact -> Animate"? If so, try to reinstall the module, overwrite if asked.

Is out new YuiHsPOSE - 44 poses pack http://yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/post/153296369667/yuihspose-44-poses-pack-downlad-mega-cant

required new Halos Poser S1.5 http://mod.dysintropi.me/halos-poser-s1-5/

and required new Public Poser for install YuiHsPOSE http://mod.dysintropi.me/utility-mod-public-poser/

I hope that you will add all these new poses, new YuiHsPOSE and Halos S1.5, in a future version 1.8, please? ^_^

• 1 month later...

I was experimenting around with the poser module and managed to update it with the newest Halo's Poser S1.6 poses. I've asked Morra for permission to post it here and it was granted. So here's the updated Poser Module which also supports the newest Halo's Poser (S1.6). 
The modules which have been added are:

Halo's Poser 18

Halo's Poser 19

Halo's Poser 20

Halo's Poser 21

Halo's Poser 22

Halo's Beach Poses

Halo's Poses for Men

Halo's Object Poses 2

I've also updated the existing modules with the new poses,  which are:
Halo's Silly Poses

Halo's Object Poses 1

Overall there's about 500 animations which were added. Note: This only includes Halo's Poser S1.6 and none of the other pose packs.
Enjoy :)

OSA Poser Module.rar

I was experimenting around with the poser module and managed to update it with the newest Halo's Poser S1.6 poses. I've asked Morra for permission to post it here and it was granted. So here's the updated Poser Module which also supports the newest Halo's Poser (S1.6). 

Halo's Poser 18

Halo's Poser 19

Halo's Poser 20

Halo's Poser 21

Halo's Poser 22

Halo's Beach Poses

Halo's Poses for Men

Halo's Object Poses 2

Halo's Silly Poses

Halo's Object Poses 1

Overall there's about 500 animations which were added. Note: This only includes Halo's Poser S1.6 and none of the other pose packs.

Thank you. Just what I was looking for!

• 2 weeks later...

Halo's Poser 18

Halo's Poser 19

Halo's Poser 20

Halo's Poser 21

Halo's Poser 22

Halo's Beach Poses

Halo's Poses for Men

Halo's Object Poses 2

Halo's Silly Poses

Halo's Object Poses 1

Since your module only includes Halo S1.6, can you do us a favour to just update this poser module?

The author doesn't seem to update here any more. Not only does Halo Poser be updated to S1.6, but also Gomaperopero. There is new Gomaperopero 7-8 posers. Thank you very much

Estaba experimentando un poco con el módulo de la pega y arreglé para actualizarlo con la más reciente de Halo Poser S1.6 plantea. Le he pedido a Morra permiso para publicar aquí y fue concedida. Así que aquí está el módulo de actualización de la pega, que también es compatible con la más nueva de la pega de Halo (S1.6). 

Los módulos que se han añadido son:

Poser 18 de Halo

Poser 19 de Halo

Poser 20 de Halo

Poser 21 de Halo

Poser 22 de Halo

Poses Playa de Halo

Poses de HALO para Hombres

Objeto de Halo 2 Poses

También he actualizado los módulos existentes con las nuevas posturas, que son:

Poses tontos de Halo

Objeto de Halo 1 Poses

En general, hay cerca de 500 animaciones que se añadieron. Nota: Esto sólo incluye la pega de Halo S1.6 y ninguno de los otros paquetes de pose.

Disfrutar :)

Debido a que su módulo sólo incluye halo S1.6, se puede hacer un favor para actualizar sólo este módulo de la pega?

No parece que el autor de actualizar más aquí. Esto no sólo de Halo Poser actualizarse para S1.6, sino también Gomaperopero. Hay nuevos compositores Gomaperopero 7-8. Muchas gracias

Same as me please.

Came back recently to Skyrim and noticed this module has changed A LOT... (Halo's), the new menu that are numbers only completely confused me...

I'm still with the old version of Halo's Poser unsure which one but with all the named categories like Action, Dramatic, Idle, SNSD, Pinup, Others...

​Can anyone get me a link for that old poser module?