Poser Module 2.0 for OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Thank you for your mod, it has really cut down the time needed to "fish out" the pose I am looking for.  Have you given anything to categorizing them?  PinUp does a pretty good job at at least giving some general categories.  Now if Halo would do something...  Last question, more technical.  How do I get NPC to cooperate?  lets say bandit.  Is there some resources like an idiots guide somewhere? 

Thanks again for you mod!  

Thank you for your mod, it has really cut down the time needed to "fish out" the pose I am looking for.  Have you given anything to categorizing them?  PinUp does a pretty good job at at least giving some general categories.  Now if Halo would do something...  Last question, more technical.  How do I get NPC to cooperate?  lets say bandit.  Is there some resources like an idiots guide somewhere? 

Well, a "true" categorization will take a lot of time to do. But if you follow the photo guide that is posted in the description by the name of "Photo Album", you are pretty much set up.

To make a NPC to cooperate, just target him and press "+" on Num Pad with an open OSA Menu, this will open an OSA Menu of the NPC.

Well, a "true" categorization will take a lot of time to do. But if you follow the photo guide that is posted in the description by the name of "Photo Album", you are pretty much set up.

To make a NPC to cooperate, just target him and press "+" on Num Pad with an open OSA Menu, this will open an OSA Menu of the NPC.

How about a hostile NPC?

do i need ALL of the different poser mods to use this?

Only the ones you like. It is not necessary to install them all.

so say im using halos poser, would i sill have to have it enabled in my load order? 

do i need ALL of the different poser mods to use this?

Only the ones you like. It is not necessary to install them all.

so say im using halos poser, would i sill have to have it enabled in my load order? 

Yes you do, because the ESP has Animated Objects defined in it.

Thanks Morra! With Merge Plugins Stanalone is possible merge the esp without problem?? Mmm i wanna try :Dit is annoying to have 10 esp only for poses

The merge esp for all the pose mods are now available for download.

Hello all.

I'm having a hard time getting the poses to register as even existing in the OSA system. If someone could be of any advice, you would be awesome.

I know I have OSA installed correctly because I can work the UI and I also have OSex working correctly too. Traditionally, I've been using Halo's Poser with the ring system, and it had worked fine. When I click on Inspect Self -> Interact -> Animate , there is no selection option for poser module. In fact the OSA UI just exits entirely, and nothing happens when I click animate. Could anybody provide me with any insight as to what I'm doing wrong here? Is Poser Module not even installed correctly, or what do I need to do to rectify this.

Any and all responses are appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hello all.

I'm having a hard time getting the poses to register as even existing in the OSA system. If someone could be of any advice, you would be awesome.

I know I have OSA installed correctly because I can work the UI and I also have OSex working correctly too. Traditionally, I've been using Halo's Poser with the ring system, and it had worked fine. When I click on Inspect Self -> Interact -> Animate , there is no selection option for poser module. In fact the OSA UI just exits entirely, and nothing happens when I click animate. Could anybody provide me with any insight as to what I'm doing wrong here? Is Poser Module not even installed correctly, or what do I need to do to rectify this.

exactly the same is happening to on both osa 1.84 and 1.85

Hello all.

In order to have Poser Module working, check this folder "Data\Meshes\0SA\_MyOSA\anim_1" if it has two files in it : "_declare.xml" and "PoserModule.xml" and don't forget to Run FNIS.

Nice! This is way more convenient~!

However sometime the menu kinda exit itself and I have to navigate all the way back from the start, wondering if they will make the menu kinda "stick" to the last place when we re-open it.

I don't see the separated esp anywhere... I only have Halo's Poser installed, can I just delete those other codes in the XML files?

As it lag a bit loading all the other poser that I don't install when I go into the [animate] menu.

Nice! This is way more convenient~!

However sometime the menu kinda exit itself and I have to navigate all the way back from the start, wondering if they will make the menu kinda "stick" to the last place when we re-open it.

I don't see the separated esp anywhere... I only have Halo's Poser installed, can I just delete those other codes in the XML files?

As it lag a bit loading all the other poser that I don't install when I go into the [animate] menu.

Yes, you can.

You listed all of the mods as requirement. But my Skyrim can't handle it. Before poser module I had around 220 animations in fnis. After It was 4000+.

I can use OSA without poser module but there aren't any modules to use then if I enable poser it just crashes.

My Skyrim is HEAVILY modded but everything works wonders without OSA. Any way around this without another, clean instance of skyrim?

You listed all of the mods as requirement. But my Skyrim can't handle it. Before poser module I had around 220 animations in fnis. After It was 4000+.

I can use OSA without poser module but there aren't any modules to use then if I enable poser it just crashes.

My Skyrim is HEAVILY modded but everything works wonders without OSA. Any way around this without another, clean instance of skyrim?

The Pose Mods are a soft requirement. You don't need to install them all, only the ones you like. If you decide to install them all, you need to use FNIS 6.3, because it can handle 8000 animations. But don't forget that Skyrim doesn't like more then 900 animations, sometimes it will crush. To avoid this, in the main menu open the console and type: coc qasmoke then load your save from there.