anyone else into WWE?

I watch it from time to time when bored, mainly just the big events like summerslam WrestleMania and payback. I've been wanting to see it live for a little bit now, but haven't managed to find the time.

this is the best match i have ever fuckin seen. it shits on

any action movie fight sequence just with the suspense

alone. its WWE cruiser weight classics (which is fuckin epic)-

Kota Ibushi x Cedric Alexander (its 25min into the vid)

http://watchwrestling.in/watch-wwe-cwc-81016/pxgNj7mpg

GOD DAMN!!!

Cedric looked like a fucking star in this match. 

So, CM Punk in UFC now. lol!

How do you think he will do? Not scripted fights this time.

Punk's doing what he can with the time he has to close the experience and sheer power gap, but... He's already gotten injured and delayed his fight. He's going to collect a nice check, but a younger, hungrier, and more driven fighter in Gall is likely going to get Punk to tap in the first round; but, who knows, I thought Hunt was going to whoop Lesnars' ass, but, that proved not to be the case.

Edit: inb4, 'Brock Lesnar was on steroids, that fight didn't count.' I didn't mention who won or turned decisions, I only said Hunt didn't beat the shit out of Lesnar in that fight. 

I used to be hardcore into wrestling in general when I was younger but it lost it's magic for me when everyone I liked started to leave (Mick Foley being the main one) and I started to learn about the business aspect of it from his books. I play the games still but I haven't really watched the shows for years. Just matches here and there. I think the switch to more kid-friendly stuff didn't help considering I was a total Attitude era kid. I'm a total mark for Jim Cornette though, and I watch New Japan a lot. I think if Vince retires and Kevin Dunn gets removed then it could probably turn into something I can get into again. As it stands now though, it's just too cartoony which is saying something when gimmicks such as Doink The Clown were a thing at one point.

Guest ...failure

I don't know how other fans feel about this, but...

Shinsuke Nakamura's entrance NXT TakeOver Brooklyn II

This is one of a kind, it's not just an entrance, it's art....

So, CM Punk in UFC now. lol!

How do you think he will do? Not scripted fights this time.

Punk's doing what he can with the time he has to close the experience and sheer power gap, but... He's already gotten injured and delayed his fight. He's going to collect a nice check, but a younger, hungrier, and more driven fighter in Gall is likely going to get Punk to tap in the first round; but, who knows, I thought Hunt was going to whoop Lesnars' ass, but, that proved not to be the case.

Edit: inb4, 'Brock Lesnar was on steroids, that fight didn't count.' I didn't mention who won or turned decisions, I only said Hunt didn't beat the shit out of Lesnar in that fight. 

So it's on tonight, match starting in about 5 hours I think. I don't really like wrestlers but I'm actually hoping Cm punk will win lol.

I'm not really sure why ;p

Actually no, it starts in around 17 hours. gonne be 4:30 am my time booo :(

I enjoy watching the short little recap videos and people's thoughts on what happened, but I can't be bothered to watch it when it's live, I don't even have cable connected to my bedroom where I spend 95% of my time (it's where the computer is). I agree it was better in the past, I think truth of the matter is they're just getting lazy because there is no competition. Sure, there's other wrestling on TV like TNA (is it still called that?) but they put on a different style of show. I'm also one of those people who think the brand split was a terrible idea, the roster isn't strong enough to support one show even with the people they brought up from NXT, let alone two separate shows. I'm gonna stop here before this turns into a massive rant and goes way off topic lol

Well... UFC 203 spoilers below

Punk lost via submission in the first round like I said. I'm a bit disappointed, honestly.

Yeah just watched the fight now. Reality is reality. He had no chance at all.

I'm disappointed too. A wrestler getting taken down so easily....

To be fair, most of pro wrestlers have no real chance against martial arts practitioners. No one at backstage able to take down Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman. Even the gigantic Big Show have no chance against Ken Shamrock.

That backstage bully JBL tried to do funny thing with Blackman, and we all know what happened next. 

By the way...

Not from WWE, but they make me to follow TNA again. Very entertaining.

Well... UFC 203 spoilers below

Punk lost via submission in the first round like I said. I'm a bit disappointed, honestly.

Yeah just watched the fight now. Reality is reality. He had no chance at all.

I'm disappointed too. A wrestler getting taken down so easily....

To be fair, most of pro wrestlers have no real chance against martial arts practitioners. No one at backstage able to take down Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman. Even the gigantic Big Show have no chance against Ken Shamrock.

That backstage bully JBL tried to do funny thing with Blackman, and we all know what happened next. 

By the way...

Not from WWE, but they make me to follow TNA again. Very entertaining.

Lol, Kangaroo kicks are no joke :)

Guest ...failure

yea i still watch it all the time and have for along time lol its been pretty good lately and im a Seth Rollins guy and Alexa Bliss is my favourite woman's wrestlers 

But are they GLORIOUS !

Just a little joke, OK. :)

yea i still watch it all the time and have for along time lol its been pretty good lately and im a Seth Rollins guy and Alexa Bliss is my favourite woman's wrestlers 

But are they GLORIOUS !

Time to put every title on him... even bring back the defunct ones.

Guest ...failure

But are they GLORIOUS !

Time to put every title on him... even bring back the defunct ones.

Yup, that would be GLORIOUS !

Must... stop... doing this... :lol:

Bobby Roode gets compared to HHH and I don't think that's fair. Pun noted, the difference between Roode and HHH is that Roode has that 'it factor' HHH never had, he's not the best wrestler, but he has a presence that you can't help but be drawn toward, whereas HHH had to marry into thhe business to get any traction.

I hope WWE realizes they have some of the best talent in the world and don't ruin them.

Guest ...failure

Bobby Roode gets compared to HHH and I don't think that's fair. Pun noted, the difference between Roode and HHH is that Roode has that 'it factor' HHH never had, he's not the best wrestler, but he has a presence that you can't help but be drawn toward, whereas HHH had to marry into thhe business to get any traction.

I hope WWE realizes they have some of the best talent in the world and don't ruin them.

I agree 100%, long time "Wrestling" fan here, not just WWE

And a little side note, I remember near the end of Attitude era "some one" said WWE got the "F" out.

But you know what I say, I say get the "F" back in, because this "E" sucks big time.

Personally, I wasn't a big fan of the "attitude era", Mcmahon, Austin and the Rock always made me feel nauseous, like what should have been wrestling turned into Jerry Springer, white trash tv.

I will say, regardless of which generation was better in front of the camera on a mic, the WWE is finally going into the era I was enamored with, the wrestlers era... meaning they focus on putting out quality performances with great pro wrestlers.

Edit: the beginning of the pg era was awful too.