[XCOM 2] Mod index

I can't make any nude mods working.

What i did:

Unpacked an put mod into \XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\Mod\ for example C:\Games\XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\Mod\Barebaremod\

Added to \XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Config\DefaultModOptions.ini following line ActiveMods="Barebaremod"

Started game with shortcut of xcom2.exe with added -NoRedscreens -review

Game starts and loads save just fine. but i see no changes at all

Will mod be active only if i start fresh new game?

And how mods suppose to work once installed. Do i need equip "special" new armor? Or will there be added new "props" for character customization? 

Or what else i did wrong that no mods works for me and/or i see no difference?

Hey Redwyrm, ask about it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/ , that is the main thread and if someone faced a similar problem to yours it will be the fastest way to get help, unfortunately I don't have the DLC so I can't test it out or guide you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems a real shame not more LL modders get into XCom/XCom 2, the setting is a great one for it. It's a post-apocalyptic dystopia, you're the leader of a desperate organization, have scientists and soldiers at your disposal... this lends itself really well to scenarios for bondage and slavery, impregnation, forced sex, tentacles and combat sex.

You could add clothes stripping as an alien melee attack, and sex scenes as a melee range knockout. A new mission where you round up Advent sex slaves with stun batons would be lovely as well. Slaves might be added as a resource. Research on Advent slave training might cue some nice cut scenes, where you choose mutually exclusive branches roughly based on taste. War and Guerrilla centers could be replaced with something using sexier decorations... etc.

The problem is that to do anything other than reskins, voice packs, custom weapons, or new apparel items is an absolute bastard with Xcom2! The other mentioned ones range between pain-in-the-arse through to sodding-bastard level of difficulty/annoyance! I'd also love to see more, and to that extent I have tried my hand at modding it (with a few releases on the workshop) but its just an absolute cluster-fuck of packs and hardlocks that only the absolute most die-hard Xcom modders would be either able to or motivated enough to attempt at making indepth mods.

As I said, I'd also love to see more, but simply saying "oh its a shame"  or "here's some great ideas" doesn't really help - at the moment if you REALLY want to see more mods then you should really try to give it a go yourself. - Sorry, not being a dick - just see so many of these types of posts that it gets frustrating (mainly at how little I've achieved with modding it when you are right, the setting is a strong one for it all!)

4 hours ago, spore123 said:

The problem is that to do anything other than reskins, voice packs, custom weapons, or new apparel items is an absolute bastard with Xcom2! The other mentioned ones range between pain-in-the-arse through to sodding-bastard level of difficulty/annoyance! I'd also love to see more, and to that extent I have tried my hand at modding it (with a few releases on the workshop) but its just an absolute cluster-fuck of packs and hardlocks that only the absolute most die-hard Xcom modders would be either able to or motivated enough to attempt at making indepth mods.

As I said, I'd also love to see more, but simply saying "oh its a shame"  or "here's some great ideas" doesn't really help - at the moment if you REALLY want to see more mods then you should really try to give it a go yourself. - Sorry, not being a dick - just see so many of these types of posts that it gets frustrating (mainly at how little I've achieved with modding it when you are right, the setting is a strong one for it all!)

I'm just talking about the potential that XCom 2 modding has. We have mods, despite your complaints, which are valid, and I've been working on a little texture mod off and on. Logic dictates we could have more mods, or the ones we have could be more developed. Maybe if more active modders see the interest, it will encourage some with skill and time to put in a bit of time towards it. We can also talk about how often this topic comes up and how that makes you feel, instead, and what it will achieve to stifle discussion about ideas for more XCom modding.

Edited by SexDwarf2250
15 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

We can also talk about how often this topic comes up and how that makes you feel, instead, and what it will achieve to stifle discussion about ideas for more XCom modding.

I'm not a little snowflake, so no need to worry about how things make me feel, nor am I complaining about the modding situation, it is what it is, I am grateful to the people who have managed to make the adult mods we have, and although I am saddened that I haven't been able to contribute to the adult modding scene I am happy to have contributed the couple of things I have made onto the workshop. Now my reason for posting in reply to you - this is the "xcom2 mod index thread" - ie. where you come to grab links, and generally get support to get things working: largely thanks to Xpyke who is doing a good job of keeping ontop of compiling together as much as possible despite the currently fractured nature of the xcom2 modding community. (cheers for that bud!)

The thread you want for your "modders see the interest" and to share your ideas/suggestions on is this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/ which has reached 56 pages and has lots of people providing suggestions, quite a few asking for things, but a minority offering to actually do (or at least try to do) any work for it to get there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible the list the mods according to function instead of author?

That'd make it much easier to get an overview of the mods you're interested in, instead of having to keep scrolling up and down to compare mods from one author to another.

Additionally, I find it incredibly difficult to decide which armour mods to download since none of the links seem to have any pictures, though I realise there's probably little the OP can do about that. :confused:

9 hours ago, Pantheress said:

Would it be possible the list the mods according to function instead of author?

That'd make it much easier to get an overview of the mods you're interested in, instead of having to keep scrolling up and down to compare mods from one author to another.

Additionally, I find it incredibly difficult to decide which armour mods to download since none of the links seem to have any pictures, though I realise there's probably little the OP can do about that. :confused:

I can work on it for sure, but it will take a while to organize everything, I do agree that's a better way and I'm postponing that change for a while already...

On 7/19/2016 at 4:44 PM, Xpyke said:

I had to manually create and copy this to the WotC Mods folder to get this to work with all the parts, it seems.

I notice someone did a Lilly Shen mod with her wearing trousers, but topless, which is good. But I reckon have her wearing her top like a belt around her waist would make her look liike she did have a top on, but down there in the ship it got so hot she took it off. I`ve seen some mods here that have the perfect bottoms for that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 10:47 PM, Ivans Kram said:

Thank you all who made this job!

20180312084051_1.thumb.jpg.4e8a0d1df7b76e446d37b5906e8cdfba.jpg

That looks great.  I must be doing something wrong.  In the below image, Legs 11-14 are missing an icon?  And legs 13 and 14 are duplicates of 11 and 12.  I have the same problem with the torso.

Also, when I unlock the two armor upgrades, everything gets "scrambled" and I have re-customize my soldiers.

I've uploaded my mod directory.  Maybe I'm missing something?

2018-05-03 13_35_35-XCOM 2_ War of the Chosen.png

2018-05-03 13_39_46-Mods.png