[XCOM 2] Mod index

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Perhaps not the place to ask, but is there anything for male soldiers? And by anything, I mean topless/pants-less/new faces/hairstyles.

Or is everything mainly just for females?

As far as I know they are mostly for females, there are some male armors made by kexxx456 for one of the ME3 mods, but that's it, you could check the workshop or nexus, but I'm not aware of such mods.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

List updated with 3 mods from Kexxx456

Leg and Torso pack were updated and prop pack was added!

So do i need to start a new game when i update the mod (leg/torso/prop)?

Because i used the old version and the game wont recognize the new...

I just removed the old version and installed the new, didn't have any problem, but just to be sure create a save where your soldiers are not using any modded armor and install the new version after that.

List updated with 3 mods from Kexxx456

Leg and Torso pack were updated and prop pack was added!

So do i need to start a new game when i update the mod (leg/torso/prop)?

Because i used the old version and the game wont recognize the new...

I just removed the old version and installed the new, didn't have any problem, but just to be sure create a save where your soldiers are not using any modded armor and install the new version after that.

Thanks for the help, I tried that but the game still only "detects" the old version even after i deactivate all the mods, start a new game and save.(tried using both the game and the xcom2launcher)

Also both cant detect the props mod...

Thanks for the help, I tried that but the game still only "detects" the old version even after i deactivate all the mods, start a new game and save.(tried using both the game and the xcom2launcher)

Also both cant detect the props mod...

That's strange... I'm sorry but I do not have the necessary knowledge to help you, post your problem on the main thread, someone might have encountered the same problem as yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought this game today on the steam sale. XD Anyone have a good list of recommendations of the index that are compatible? 

Right now the only conflicts are with the prostitution mods, they are mutually exclusive, but use this version:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=1777588

This is the one that I added right now to the list, the last version that is gender neutral, everything else you can use at the same time.