[XCOM 2] Mod index

On 12/22/2018 at 4:42 AM, SJSvdWalt72 said:

Just a question. Is it my Antivirus being properly and this case, 'overly' paranoid when it blocks trying to do download the mods from the links in this thread (for example naked soldiers  and lewdlily etc) - I have no problems downloading from the Skyrim/Fallout sections of the site.... or is that a different manner of download?

I've downloaded every mod personally and they just edit game files, they are not executable in any form, I think your AV is just overly paranoid, or it's just pointing an "alteration" of game files as a virus. But to check you can always submit the files to virustotal before running.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 12:52 PM, sadhukar1 said:

Hello! I'm looking for a costume mod for XCOM 2 which features more lewd but not nude armour, kinda like this or especially this, but maybe brushed to a more alien alloy tint to be lore friendly. If there isn't any and if you're a creator I'm happy to give commission for it.

Sloot Power Armors (mcmanus82)
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?do=findComment&comment=2050339

Sloot Plate Armors (mcmanus82)
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=2024984

These 2 give you some plate and power armor pieces.  Or, Wrex and some edited version to compliment also have the nude legs, or nude legs with power armor boots.  Or the legs with bikini like bottom.  They should work for you.

7 hours ago, tomomi1922 said:

Sloot Power Armors (mcmanus82)
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?do=findComment&comment=2050339

Sloot Plate Armors (mcmanus82)
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=2024984

These 2 give you some plate and power armor pieces.  Or, Wrex and some edited version to compliment also have the nude legs, or nude legs with power armor boots.  Or the legs with bikini like bottom.  They should work for you.

I tried those but I thought they were a bit too tasteless, with their boobs just hanging out like that! I was looking more for something more revealing rather than just full on nudity. But thanks for pointing it out :)

16 hours ago, sadhukar1 said:

I tried those but I thought they were a bit too tasteless, with their boobs just hanging out like that! I was looking more for something more revealing rather than just full on nudity. But thanks for pointing it out :)

#1. You download anything and everything.

#2. You spend hours checking out your catalogs. 

That is how I do it.  It is very game breaking to have people running around naked shooting guns.  Especially all the debris on the ground and they run bare foot.  But I can assure you, there are a few nice combinations.  Oh, you can always wear the normal power armor, with a nude leg to show some thighs without showing the bare crotch.  That works right?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2019 at 2:44 PM, sadhukar1 said:

What you want to do is mix and match parts from those mods and the Wrex456 mods (both the SFW and NSFW) in the OP of this index with parts from some of the slightly-slooty packs that are up on Steam - mainly the ones that do slightly-slooty characters from other games, that type of thing.  Combine them with a whole ton of all the other armor parts mods on Steam and you're bound to find pleasing combinations that look sexy, and probably impractical, but not totally ludicrous in context.  (Just to put that in perspective, I've got about 50 out of 400-odd mods just to do with armor and this sort of looks customization.  It's serious biznes :) )

Examples: 

[WOTC] DOA Ayane Nocturnal Butterfly Customization Pack

(N:A) NieR: Automata – 2B’s Outfit [WOTC]

[WOTC] SA2 Leona Customization Pack

(NG3:RE) NINJA GAIDEN 3: RAZOR'S EDGE - Ayane's Infiltrator Suit [WOTC]

(DOA 5: U) DEAD OR ALIVE 5: ULTIMATE - Police Gear [WOTC]

Lady Mechanika Squadmate WotC

There are a few more in the same vein on Steam, by the same authors.  A lot of them have pretty good armored-looking torsos, or hardy-looking outfits that just show a bit of cleavage, etc.

Just to note though, you'll probably need the Alternative Mod Launcher for XCOM 2, the Customize Everything mod and a few others to make this work.  I can't remember offhand but once you start digging into it you'll understand what you need.

On 7/20/2016 at 6:44 AM, Xpyke said:

Hey I know I am dragging up the past, however, when i extract these MOD's they have a bunch of errors and each individual file is 0 kbs and have no function as an active MOD, is there something I am missing, or are they dead ?

On 2/3/2019 at 7:05 AM, tomomi1922 said:

#1. You download anything and everything.

#2. You spend hours checking out your catalogs. 

That is how I do it.  It is very game breaking to have people running around naked shooting guns.  Especially all the debris on the ground and they run bare foot.  But I can assure you, there are a few nice combinations.  Oh, you can always wear the normal power armor, with a nude leg to show some thighs without showing the bare crotch.  That works right?

Yup that's what I've been running with but am looking if there are other alternatives. Annoyingly though the powered armor (tier 3) torso pieces all have crotch plates so the leg part is missing the crotch piece, do you havve any mod which fixes this? Like a powered/plate armor looking leg piece.

On 2/12/2019 at 11:51 PM, Posers said:

Hey I know I am dragging up the past, however, when i extract these MOD's they have a bunch of errors and each individual file is 0 kbs and have no function as an active MOD, is there something I am missing, or are they dead ?

Dont know about the body tatoo mod but my face mod is still working. Use something like 7-zip. The file seize of the Face mod is nearly 300MB extracted.

On 2/14/2019 at 7:13 AM, n00bling said:

Dont know about the body tatoo mod but my face mod is still working. Use something like 7-zip. The file seize of the Face mod is nearly 300MB extracted.

Thanks my friend, I will take another look, i really want them to work ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 11:41 PM, n00bling said:

ok let me know if you cant get it to work and ill help you out

All working well, thanks again for your support and guidance, 7-zip was what i needed.  These MOD's absolutely refresh this game ?

On 3/3/2019 at 3:45 AM, Gigaphoenix9001 said:

So anything in the works? Last update to the list is getting to 2 months ago.

well I am updating my face mod one last time with a couple of new faces. You could help out and create something! Cant have too many people making cool stuff

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 4:45 PM, n00bling said:

well I am updating my face mod one last time with a couple of new faces. You could help out and create something! Cant have too many people making cool stuff

We really appreciate all the extra stuff you do for us, you're Mods really add my kind of flavor to this game ? Thanks again ?

Firts i want to say THANKS, i made my first Xcom 2 run a year ago with some mods from here. Now i wanted to come back and start my first WOTC run but i have a single annoyance. I used in my first run the prostitution mod, but to make it more realsistic i changed max Partners to 20 and lowered rewards so that the game dont get to easy. The Problem is the WOTC prostitution mod calculates pregnancy chance per customer and not like the old mod per job wich means every 4th time someone goes to work they come back pregnant, wich makes the mod stupid and unrealsitic, if every prostitute would be pregnant after 4 days of work there would not be any prostitution ever. I tried to make the pregnacy chance lower than 1, but the game seems to just ignores the ini file if i change 1 to 01, 05, or 0.1. Is there another possibilty to make the numbers smaller than 1 in the Configuration File? or is the only way to change this in the script? I want to keep the pregnancy chance, but so that it happans very rarely per customer. 1 is just way to much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the script this is the part that calculates the pregnancy chance, but i only have basic understanding of programming so i dont know what i would need to change to lower the pregnancy chance.

else if (type == 2){
            partnertype = 10;
            partnercount = (class'Engine'.static.GetEngine().SyncRand(MaxPartners[partnertype],string(Name)@string(GetStateName())@string(GetFuncName()))) + 1;
            UnitState.SetStatus(eStatus_Active);
            // Check pregnancy
            for (i = 0; i<partnercount;i++){
                nums = (class'Engine'.static.GetEngine().SyncRand(100,string(Name)@string(GetStateName())@string(GetFuncName())));
                if (nums < PregnancyChance[partnertype]) {
                    preg = true;
                    break;
                }
            }

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if it would be better to make a new thread for this, but i doubt anyone will, or can help to begin with, so im trying it here.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:15 AM, godzillabeasty said:

Was custom animations discovered to be not possible?

It'd be sad if that were true. I can't think of a better XCOM 2 mod idea than having the ship crew banging in every room of the Avenger...

On 4/9/2019 at 6:30 AM, Zorlond said:

It'd be sad if that were true. I can't think of a better XCOM 2 mod idea than having the ship crew banging in every room of the Avenger...

Custom animation is possible. There are mods on the steam workshop that adds a dual pistol wielding and shooting class with custom animation. There is also a mod that adds custom shotgun animation.

On 3/26/2019 at 7:36 AM, Balduhr said:

Firts i want to say THANKS, i made my first Xcom 2 run a year ago with some mods from here. Now i wanted to come back and start my first WOTC run but i have a single annoyance. I used in my first run the prostitution mod, but to make it more realsistic i changed max Partners to 20 and lowered rewards so that the game dont get to easy. The Problem is the WOTC prostitution mod calculates pregnancy chance per customer and not like the old mod per job wich means every 4th time someone goes to work they come back pregnant, wich makes the mod stupid and unrealsitic, if every prostitute would be pregnant after 4 days of work there would not be any prostitution ever. I tried to make the pregnacy chance lower than 1, but the game seems to just ignores the ini file if i change 1 to 01, 05, or 0.1. Is there another possibilty to make the numbers smaller than 1 in the Configuration File? or is the only way to change this in the script? I want to keep the pregnancy chance, but so that it happans very rarely per customer. 1 is just way to much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the script this is the part that calculates the pregnancy chance, but i only have basic understanding of programming so i dont know what i would need to change to lower the pregnancy chance.

else if (type == 2){
            partnertype = 10;
            partnercount = (class'Engine'.static.GetEngine().SyncRand(MaxPartners[partnertype],string(Name)@string(GetStateName())@string(GetFuncName()))) + 1;
            UnitState.SetStatus(eStatus_Active);
            // Check pregnancy
            for (i = 0; i<partnercount;i++){
                nums = (class'Engine'.static.GetEngine().SyncRand(100,string(Name)@string(GetStateName())@string(GetFuncName())));
                if (nums < PregnancyChance[partnertype]) {
                    preg = true;
                    break;
                }
            }

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if it would be better to make a new thread for this, but i doubt anyone will, or can help to begin with, so im trying it here.

So "for (i = 0; i<partnercount;i++)" means that i will increment by +1 and evaluate the code below it until it is equal to partnercount.

In the code below, it takes a random number out of 100 and compares it to the partnertype's pregnancychance, and then sets preg to true if the random number (num) was smaller.

You could probably just increase the SyncRand(100 to a higher number. These will still be per partner checks, but if you set to 1000 you will have 1/10th the chance per partner compared to before.

Or you could change i<partnercount to i<1 to have it run just one check. (I think 0 will count as the first run. Otherwise set as i<2 if noone gets stuffed.)

You could also look around and see where the value of "partnertype 10" is defined and reduce it & any others.

On 4/12/2019 at 2:45 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

So "for (i = 0; i<partnercount;i++)" means that i will increment by +1 and evaluate the code below it until it is equal to partnercount.

In the code below, it takes a random number out of 100 and compares it to the partnertype's pregnancychance, and then sets preg to true if the random number (num) was smaller.

You could probably just increase the SyncRand(100 to a higher number. These will still be per partner checks, but if you set to 1000 you will have 1/10th the chance per partner compared to before.

Or you could change i<partnercount to i<1 to have it run just one check. (I think 0 will count as the first run. Otherwise set as i<2 if noone gets stuffed.)

You could also look around and see where the value of "partnertype 10" is defined and reduce it & any others.

Ohh Thanks, sounds very interesting, i will try it out! I would love to learn more programming myself, but i never found good tutorials and exercise tasks. I watched alot of Brackeys game programming vdeos on youtube. So i understand how it works in general, but with all these different programming languages and wording its still super puzzling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:"You could also look around and see where the value of "partnertype 10" is defined and reduce it & any others."

Thats what i already tried, but the configuration file seems to not read smaller numbers than 1 (the pregnacy chance was originally set to 4,). I changed the number to 01, 05, and 0.1 but the game reads these numbers as a 1 or 0.