• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tweens, Did you by any chance make a bodyslide preset for this body? I can only find one and it's not for the official SOS body. I really would like to create some armor refits and all tutorials keep suggesting asking the body creator for the preset. Thanks.

Tweens, Did you by any chance make a bodyslide preset for this body? I can only find one and it's not for the official SOS body. I really would like to create some armor refits and all tutorials keep suggesting asking the body creator for the preset. Thanks.

No, rhody, I don't use bodyslide.  All my mesh alterations are made in 3ds and Blender.  Sorry.  :( 

I was wondering - if this is the right thread to ask - is it possible to make a HDT anus, meaning it widens with penetration also belly bulge with deep penetration if the cock is large?

I have tried and tried to make an HDT anus. Simply adding the additional mesh for the anus, without any nodes, causes the butt HDT to react like jelly.  Even adjusting the xml won't completely correct it.  The other problem is the way HDT works.  It requires the nodes to be on axis, so the anus will open as either a box or a diamond.  There is no way to stay on axis and form a circle.  The vagina opens side to side; so the nodes can be on axis and give an acceptable result.

The belly, as best as I can tell, is because of where the HDT belly node is located.  Penetration from the front hits the node and moves it; penetration from the back misses it.  I have gotten some reaction by making the end penis collision object huge; but that causes other problems with the body and balls collision.  SMP might work better; but I don't have the right chipset to be able to use it.

Thanks Tween for the quick reply.

Does anyone have a proper SOS Bodyslide profile set? Why is it only the gay guys can't come up with one? The ladys have more variations than you would ever want but the one male body is lacking anything?

Thanks Tween for the quick reply.

Does anyone have a proper SOS Bodyslide profile set? Why is it only the gay guys can't come up with one? The ladys have more variations than you would ever want but the one male body is lacking anything?

Not that I know of; although I have never really looked either.  I played around with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio some time ago; and I didn't really like the way it worked.  That's when I started learning Blender to make the adjustments the way I wanted them to be. 

Unfortunately, the vast majority of mods are female centric, since that is what the majority of users want.  Frustrating, I know; but that is the way of things.

Not meaning to be dismissive or sarcastic; but it may come down to you learning how to make your own preset and possibly release it for others to use.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know where i can find compatible armor for this? I've searched endlessly and everything i've found is for females and I lack the skill to add the proper nodes and enable the HDT on the armors myself, unless someone can point me to an easy to understand tutorial on how to do that that doesn't use bodyslide/outfit stuido (obviously since this body doesn't have a preset for that program)....all the tutorials ive found suggest using bodyslide/outfit studio

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to add HDT also to balls for SOS Light version?

It probably would require adding all the genital data to the malebody.xml. 

Alternately, it might work to make a copy of the NiStringExtraData in both of the body mesh nifs and point that to a genitals .xml. Ex:  Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsFloppyBalls.xml.

I have no idea if it would work; but that would be much easier than rebuilding the .xml

Edited by Tweens

I've been trying new things and experiment a little, and adding NiStringExtraData then pointing it to xml actually works! Also for SAM penises including Vampire Lord and Werewolfes! Yay lol

Thanks for reply Tweens :)

Outstanding!  That was a shot in the dark; I'm quite glad that it worked.  :D

I was wondering - if this is the right thread to ask - is it possible to make a HDT anus, meaning it widens with penetration also belly bulge with deep penetration if the cock is large?

I have tried and tried to make an HDT anus. Simply adding the additional mesh for the anus, without any nodes, causes the butt HDT to react like jelly.  Even adjusting the xml won't completely correct it.  The other problem is the way HDT works.  It requires the nodes to be on axis, so the anus will open as either a box or a diamond.  There is no way to stay on axis and form a circle.  The vagina opens side to side; so the nodes can be on axis and give an acceptable result.

The belly, as best as I can tell, is because of where the HDT belly node is located.  Penetration from the front hits the node and moves it; penetration from the back misses it.  I have gotten some reaction by making the end penis collision object huge; but that causes other problems with the body and balls collision.  SMP might work better; but I don't have the right chipset to be able to use it.

There is no chipset made in the last seven years that doesn't work with SMP.

nvidia900+intel OpenCL 1.2

nvidia1000+amd OpenCL 2.0

nvidia1000+intel OpenCL 2.0

amd+amd OpenCL 2.0

amd+intel OpenCL 2.0

There is no chipset made in the last seven years that doesn't work with SMP.

nvidia900+intel OpenCL 1.2

nvidia1000+amd OpenCL 2.0

nvidia1000+intel OpenCL 2.0

amd+amd OpenCL 2.0

amd+intel OpenCL 2.0

I was told that my 8yo Intel Bloomfield wouldn't run it.  Is that not correct?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi there! Is there a particular order you should download this mod to get it to work? I have a bug where the physics don't work but whenever a male character crouches, the pecs, stomach, and butt stay in place while the rest of him lowers down. I'm using the skimpy SOS armor I found here on LL and am installing the SOS skeleton overtop of the XPSME skeleton. I hope that made sense--and thank you in advance!! <3 

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Tweens, I tried adding HDT to Dizona bodies again, but this time using latest Outfit Studio from Bodyslide (in latest version it's much easier to do such things), and while it's working (butt, pecs, and belly all bounce just like in SOS or SAM HDT without distortions) but I don't know how to solve two things, first there is a gap between legs and feet, and also sometimes between belly and genitals, also arms in game are blue without texture for some reason.

Sorry for bothering you again.

Edit: Blue textures are fixed by starting new game as I installed/uninstalled too many mods, so I just need to fix those gaps between legs/feet and belly/genitals. Wish me luck.

Edit2: I did it, fixed legs/feet hole, HDT for Dizona body mod is working fine finally, but only for chest and butt, belly and balls are more problematic, will try to fix it too :tongue:

• 3 months later...