bouncing man-boobs please

Nope, sorry.  I am not making any custom presets.  There are some instructions in the OP so you can do it yourself. 

yay sexy male butt this is perfect thank you!

You're quite welcome  :)

It seems i've done something wrong because when i crouch to sneak the butt stays up and doesn't move down properly.

I have instaled:

- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004

- Smooth Male Body Textures for better Males - SOS Schlongs of Skyrim - Body NORMAL MAP ONLY - For SOS Schlongs of Skyrim by Smurf and VectorPlexus

- FemFeet Redisigned - FFR for SOS Default Body No Hair and Vanilla Male

- Skeleton: XP32 Maximum Skeleton

I installed:

- HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions

- Sos-Body Default_HDT v1

Is there something that i've installed not compatible? 

Thanks in advanced!

It seems i've done something wrong because when i crouch to sneak the butt stays up and doesn't move down properly.

I have instaled:

- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004

- Smooth Male Body Textures for better Males - SOS Schlongs of Skyrim - Body NORMAL MAP ONLY - For SOS Schlongs of Skyrim by Smurf and VectorPlexus

- FemFeet Redisigned - FFR for SOS Default Body No Hair and Vanilla Male

- Skeleton: XP32 Maximum Skeleton

I installed:

- HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions

- Sos-Body Default_HDT v1

Is there something that i've installed not compatible? 

Thanks in advanced!

That sounds like a skeleton problem.  Which version of XP32 are you using?

Edited by Tweens

I love this, but could you make it compatible with maleslider for bodyslide? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25609-male-body-for-bodyslide2-and-outfitstudio/?hl=maleslider&do=findComment&comment=671053  The default butt is so flat!  

There isn't anything that I can do about that.  It is the way bodyslide handles the male body. 

It uses a female skeleton; so the nodes probably aren't mapping correctly.  It would be up to bodyslide to use a male skeleton for there to be correct mapping.

bouncing man-boobs please

If you want bigger breasts you can simply get the racemenu mod and use the sliders for them. There's also a slider for the booty, great for twerking anims  ;)

All those sliders are found in the tab named "body scales", and of course you'll need the XPMSE skeleton.

loving this so far, the belly seems to be perpetually bouncing for me, do i need to mess with scales or something?

You could try, but I doubt it will help.

Do you have your frame rate limited to 60 fps or less?  Physics gets wonky at frame rates over 60.

loving this so far, the belly seems to be perpetually bouncing for me, do i need to mess with scales or something?

Do you have your frame rate limited to 60 fps or less?  Physics gets wonky at frame rates over 60.

TBH i dont know, i will check and try to limit it to 60

TBH i dont know, i will check and try to limit it to 60

the fps thing didnt work, but by switching to the default bbp xml file 95% of the issues i was having went away, was too jiggly.

I get an occasional glitch with it but nothing game-breaking. A couple times a pectoral jiggled excessively. Another time, I got that graphic glitch where the pectoral stretched toward a vanishing point onscreen. That was a common problem with FloppySOS for me and why I uninstalled that. But I've only seen that once and it was gone once I turned around on the screen.

Otherwise, this mod is lots of fun! :D

hey tweens,

i like the discription of your mod. i had to smile  the whole time i read it. i will definetly give this mod a try. ^^

Thank you, narses.  ;)   I hope you enjoy the mod as much as the description.  :)

I get an occasional glitch with it but nothing game-breaking. A couple times a pectoral jiggled excessively. Another time, I got that graphic glitch where the pectoral stretched toward a vanishing point onscreen. That was a common problem with FloppySOS for me and why I uninstalled that. But I've only seen that once and it was gone once I turned around on the screen.

Otherwise, this mod is lots of fun! :D

I'm glad that you are enjoying it.  I get the jigging/vibrating (and balls stretch from Floppy) on occasion also; but only on my follower (my animation test partner).  It seems to be one of the idiosyncrasies of HDT. 

I'm glad that you are enjoying it.  I get the jigging/vibrating (and balls stretch from Floppy) on occasion also; but only on my follower (my animation test partner).  It seems to be one of the idiosyncrasies of HDT.

The floppySOS ball stretch is what made me give up that mod. It was persistent. And I use several followers -- up to 5. So it was really nasty to have to go and and turn it off and on again on all oft them every time I changed an instance. I never saw an answer to that situation on the mod topic/forum either. So I gave up the mod. I have seen that it's been updated since then but I haven't gone back in to try it again.

But I really like your butt jiggle best. ;)