View File

Apal Armored Leotard for CBBE and Atomic Beauty

A simple standalone under-armor that reveals your hips and makes your legs appear longer !

Craftable at a chemistry station.

Once crafted, you can modify it at a workbench

REQUIRED:

CBBE

Bodyslide & OutfitStudio

Installation:

- Step 1 : Download it with Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager

- Step 2 : Extract it with the brand new installer fully functional

- Step 3 : Run Bodyslide and build it

- Step 4 : Profit

CreditS:

Thanks to Chuckdm for his Railroad skin : RRmod in download section, only available for Sleeveless version

Caliente and Ousnius for CBBE and Bodyslide

FOMOD files made with FOMOD Creation Tool by http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/10324035/?]Wenderer[/url]

For the screenshots :

Ralfetas for Fortaleza armor

WhiteShades for Bodyslide Underwear Mesh (for the socks)

Darklynxxx for Suitdreams (the belts, more particulary)

Armorsmith Extended for holstered weapons

Ponytail Hairstyles by Azarkiowa for the hairs

This mod is free to be modified and used elswhere with my permission, and only for free mods.

517MB?

For a leotard?

Seriously?

Tons of 4k textures for each mesh variation

Hi missing Clothes/Body mesh, also the armour addon does not quit out of the armour station.

Build it with Bodyslide

Mod works well and looks good too.

Only thing to note that it took me a while to work out is that to modify the look of the leotard go to the armour mod station and go from thier, one the plus side less things clogging up the crafting list, the downside the slow crafting system, not that the modder can be balmed for that.

Awesome mod!  Now my favorite outfits.  If you plan on updating, if possible, could you allow some variations on the shoes.  They all appear to be chrome/silver in color.  I would like brown as an option at least.  Thanks again for sharing.  Again great work.  I love customizing the leotards.

Awesome mod!  Now my favorite outfits.  If you plan on updating, if possible, could you allow some variations on the shoes.  They all appear to be chrome/silver in color.  I would like brown as an option at least.  Thanks again for sharing.  Again great work.  I love customizing the leotards.

The shoes should appear the same color as the shoes from the Vault suit ; if you changed the Vaul textures, then, so does the shoes

@Apal does this include a version of the vault-suit texture that's also sleeveless?

Yup, each different texture is available for each shape

Ha, nice, Love leotards.  And I love the fact, that while exposing quite some sexy skin, they are not hentai-over-the-top-slutty, and actually they look like they could blend nicely into the world.

Hehe, I like it when it's not too much uncovered ^^

This would be bad ass on console too bad Bethesda.net is shit. That and the stolen mods that get on it as well as console limitations.

Bethesda.net is not really shit, well, not for Console, but yep, the problem is tat many mods adds ultra-detailed (often over detailed) stuff that would just kneel any Xbox or Ps

I tried both versions, NF and non NF, but they always show up with the see through nipple?  What am I doing wrong.  I ran each one exclusively in bodyslide a few times.  Not a big deal if I can't fix.  Just bugging me a little.  Thanks again.  It is still my current favorite outfit.

I tried both versions, NF and non NF, but they always show up with the see through nipple?  What am I doing wrong.  I ran each one exclusively in bodyslide a few times.  Not a big deal if I can't fix.  Just bugging me a little.  Thanks again.  It is still my current favorite outfit.

The normal and NF versions are two diferent sets in BodySlide, choose the ones where there are NF written at the end

Any chance of a torn version (maybe the exposure being revealing a breast and/or genital area?)

Nope, not by me at least

Well I've been playing this for 3 days and it has officially taken the "absolute favorite" spot away from Nuka Gear.

That said...any chance you'd make a mashup of the Vault-Tec Leotard with http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14563/??  Basically an "Unzipped Vault-Tec Leotard."

I do believe it would become the One Ring of Fallout 4 armor mods if you did.  Don't you want that kind of all-encompassing power?  ;)

Well I've been playing this for 3 days and it has officially taken the "absolute favorite" spot away from Nuka Gear.

That said...any chance you'd make a mashup of the Vault-Tec Leotard with http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14563/??  Basically an "Unzipped Vault-Tec Leotard."

I do believe it would become the One Ring of Fallout 4 armor mods if you did.  Don't you want that kind of all-encompassing power?   ;)

This version used to be the last one ever, I don't plan to add anymore feature in it, I got other plans for future mods, and don't want to lose time adding new microfeatures on this one

I do believe it would become the One Ring of Fallout 4 armor mods if you did.  Don't you want that kind of all-encompassing power?   ;)

This version used to be the last one ever, I don't plan to add anymore feature in it, I got other plans for future mods, and don't want to lose time adding new microfeatures on this one

Yeah, its already huge enough :)

Ok, that's fair.  Sadly I lack any knowledge whatsoever of how meshes work :(

This is still awesome regardless.  Thanks man.

Ok so...no new features/variations, but would you consider another texture?

I've spent the past hour searching for a skimpy railroad armor and it appears no such thing exists.

So...brown with white trim and a railroad logo?  Any chance at all?

So I have the patience of a gerbil and decided to try my own hand at this.  It's not great, but it's literally the first time I've ever done a texture for FO4 so I think it's not horrible, considering.

I also edited the ESP (and created a BGSM) and added in all the data to make it a working paint you can actually mod in game, but I've only done the actual texture files for the normal sleeveless version - right now if you craft any other variant you get the Nuka-Cola Leotard.

I don't use any of the other variants (they're awesome, just not my personal preference) so I'm probably going to stop with this.

Apal, would you like for me to send you what I've done thus far?  If so let me know and I'll PM it.  I'm not going to release this publicly without your permission (or at all - if you want to include my work in a future update that'd be fine but I don't intend to maintain this) but I figured I'd share a screenshot or three anyway :)

post-109254-0-76219100-1469351166_thumb.jpg

post-109254-0-28588300-1469351182_thumb.jpg

post-109254-0-72989100-1469351203_thumb.jpg

Ok so...no new features/variations, but would you consider another texture?

I've spent the past hour searching for a skimpy railroad armor and it appears no such thing exists.

So...brown with white trim and a railroad logo?  Any chance at all?

So I have the patience of a gerbil and decided to try my own hand at this.  It's not great, but it's literally the first time I've ever done a texture for FO4 so I think it's not horrible, considering.

I also edited the ESP (and created a BGSM) and added in all the data to make it a working paint you can actually mod in game, but I've only done the actual texture files for the normal sleeveless version - right now if you craft any other variant you get the Nuka-Cola Leotard.

I don't use any of the other variants (they're awesome, just not my personal preference) so I'm probably going to stop with this.

Apal, would you like for me to send you what I've done thus far?  If so let me know and I'll PM it.  I'm not going to release this publicly without your permission (or at all - if you want to include my work in a future update that'd be fine but I don't intend to maintain this) but I figured I'd share a screenshot or three anyway :)

The choice is yours, I can add it to the main file as an option (with credits, of course), or, you can upload it separatly as an addon (of course, I'll put a link to it in the description) In all case, you got my blessing to modify the mod as you wish and share your work, as long as there's the credits from the original one ;)

The choice is yours, I can add it to the main file as an option (with credits, of course), or, you can upload it separatly as an addon (of course, I'll put a link to it in the description) In all case, you got my blessing to modify the mod as you wish and share your work, as long as there's the credits from the original one ;)

I like the idea of sticking it on your files page better.  Like I said, don't want to do maintenance on this (even though I can't imagine there would be any.)

A zip file is attached.  Includes the modified ESP (unchanged except to add a Railroad option) along with the Material and Texture files.

Like I said, it only works for the Sleeveless version with the normal back.  I did it all in GIMP (I have Photoshop but I hate it with a vengeance) so I couldn't make a modified normal map work, so I'm just using a copy of the regular normal map for the plain colors and that seems to work fine.

I'm also attaching a PNG of the railroad logo, in case you decide you want to make the other versions (sleeved, tback, sleeveless tback.)  It's CC license from the official fallout wikia so I don't think there's any issues there.

If any players download this, just understand that only the regular Sleeveless version actually looks like the pictures.  The others will just give you a Nuka Cola version instead.  You also still need Apal's mod.  Install his mod first, then drop the contents of the zip file inside your Data directory and overwrite.

Enjoy wearing the only skimpy railroad clothing/armor mod on the entire freaking world!  (Ok there's 2pac's armor collection but...ok fine,only the second skimpy railroad clothing/armor mod in the world!)

EDIT: Apal, if you decide to stick this on the actual files page, just FYI you are free to put it on the Nexus too, if you want to.  I'd rather it didn't go anywhere other than there or here, though.  My name for a credit link is the same on the Nexus - chuckdm

RRMod.zip

post-109254-0-96022300-1469475075_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still loving the outfit.  Question though.  When I first made the leotard chrome, it looked just as I expected.  Awesome.  Then the next time I went to play (can't recall if I added a new mod) the leotard was a shiny black instead.  I tried many times to get the chrome look back, but was only successful once.  I was happy.  Next time I booted up the game (no new mods or changes made), the leotard was a shiny black again.  What texture file is affecting the chrome leotard?  Thanks.