Clamps work great for most. So do the guards but they are not relevant.

So far Nazzzgul666 report is the only report of any visual problem of your items.

Guards are not relevant other than the common problem... He has problems with other items (like the guards), which is why I'm pointing to his use of the linked body type - this is what could be the source of the problem for the clamps. Don't worry about the guards :)

The link is a download site for body hdt xml presets, I really don't know why there are also generated bodies for download.

Is there any reason to use a body from there and not just generate the cbbe body with bodyslide using the CT77 preset? If you use an xml for body physics from the linked site , a generated body will just use this xml.

This way he could be sure that he used the same preset for his body as for his items... Maybe this is the reason he has problems with bodyslide? ^^

Here are some things that would be nice (some I mentioned in the amputation framework with imgs that you didn't see, hopefully you can this time)

These Arm/Leg restrainers (metal of course, maybe a metal hoof design version)

Saddles to go along with said restrainers, and also amputation framework

Nose Hooks, maybe some metal sheep/goat/demon type horns that can connect to the plugs by a long chain to pull the victims head back.

Now onto Amputation:

Stilt type caps

Caps with hooks/hoops to hold victims in place with chains

Metal hoof caps (maybe even animal paw designs too)

Also maybe lorefreindly shoes/boots.

That is all I can think of/find for now.

Clamps work great for most. So do the guards but they are not relevant.

So far Nazzzgul666 report is the only report of any visual problem of your items.

Guards are not relevant other than the common problem... He has problems with other items (like the guards), which is why I'm pointing to his use of the linked body type - this is what could be the source of the problem for the clamps. Don't worry about the guards :)

The link is a download site for body hdt xml presets, I really don't know why there are also generated bodies for download.

Is there any reason to use a body from there and not just generate the cbbe body with bodyslide using the CT77 preset? If you use an xml for body physics from the linked site , a generated body will just use this xml.

This way he could be sure that he used the same preset for his body as for his items... Maybe this is the reason he has problems with bodyslide? ^^

The reason is the HDT vagina, i have no clue how i'd keep that when messing with bodyslide presets. Beside that, i'm too stupid to use bodyslide* or edit xml files and very lazy :D

*I'm just making my first successful steps (beside several unsuccessful earlier), after making builds for DD assets and restarting the game, the guards are in place, but now the chains don't fit anymore. I assume i can fix that by using the body slide files from here and build again, didn't try that yet. And probably that will help with the clamps too.

And i've learned that it has some few side effects to make things messy which aren't that bad imho, like: my butt is slightly smaller when wearing clothes, seems realistic to me and i think it's actually nice. :)

@VirginMarie: Kimy made a .xml file for cursed loot so bodyslide recognizes the items she added, maybe something similar would help and i wouldn't need the sliders from here? I have really no clue, i didn't tough bodyslide since month and before, i never got it working. Just wild guessing, but sometimes even that helps. :)

I assume i can fix that by using the body slide files from here and build again, didn't try that yet. And probably that will help with the clamps too.

@VirginMarie: Kimy made a .xml file for cursed loot so bodyslide recognizes the items she added, maybe something similar would help and i wouldn't need the sliders from here? I have really no clue, i didn't tough bodyslide since month and before, i never got it working. Just wild guessing, but sometimes even that helps. :)

That's already done like Kimy. Bodyslide files I supply are from here, packaged up and with names that match Virgin device names. You should be building with those. If you use from here, the files will be named wrong and be in the wrong place so won't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.30 is available for download now!

Sorry, it took a bit longer than expected but I haven't had as much time for modding as I used to :-/

Because of this and because it was suggested to me by other users I made a Patreon page where you can support me now in what I am doing.

Version 1.30 comes with a chain harness that has 4 separate pieces (Main Harness, Bustier , Arm pierce, Leg piece)

Also, I added restrictive gloves and boots that come in versions with attached HDT enabled chains and versions for attaching them to the new harness  :D

The harness body slide files are relatively big, this is the reason I made them a separate download and didn't include pre-generated files anymore.

The harness parts are this big because of all the small chains it is made out of. This will affect performance on low-end machines.

As always, I hope you all enjoy the new Items  :)

post-1056756-0-37644500-1474148891_thumb.jpgpost-1056756-0-17895400-1474148902_thumb.jpg

Actually, DDe should be the new dependency but it has sexlab aroused as a dependency.

Because of the Items getting added to DDe I am planning to not add every future Item directly into HR and instead having DDe as a dependency.

I hope this is not too big of a problem.

Cool thanks, Had to ask as I encountered some issues with UUNP but it's probably on my end.

I use UUNP myself so if anything does not work it should be with cbbe but I think I tested everything and it worked with both bodies.

But maybe the issue is in the files if you can't get it fixed tell me what it is and I will take a look.

Actually, DDe should be the new dependency but it has sexlab aroused as a dependency.

Because of the Items getting added to DDe I am planning to not add every future Item directly into HR and instead having DDe as a dependency.

I hope this is not too big of a problem.

Not for me - I am able to patch DDi + Aroused away from your mod for private use.

Both have a big impact on game play - DDi don't let me do with the devices what I want and SL Aroused stresses papyrus - if I don't need it, it only slows down everything.

The black restrictive gloves with chains are brown...

PS: Since you have added the DDi dependency your mod does not longer play well with Zaz  - the devices are no longer recognized by Zaz Slot Framework.

Not for me - I am able to patch DDi + Aroused away from your mod for private use.

Both have a big impact on game play - DDi don't let me do with the devices what I want and SL Aroused stresses papyrus - if I don't need it, it only slows down everything.

The black restrictive gloves with chains are brown...

PS: Since DDi it don't play well with Zaz (devices are no longer recognized by Zaz Slot Framework)

Hmm okay, I will think about maybe dropping the requirement... I was hoping to save some time by having the DD team integrate the items. Maybe I find someone who helps me with the CK integration of the items. 

To be honest I was thinking almost everyone has DDe and with it DDi already installed...

Btw doesn't affect DDi only the items that have DDi integration? Also as far as I know sexlab aroused can be basically turned off right?

PS.About the devices not longer beeing recognized, I haven't put any DDi scripts or keywords on them why would DDi affect them ?

it seems that some items in this mod are invisible (im using cbbe) so i tried using each file on their but i still get the same resualt, items such as some piercings, and all the boots are invisible. I used NMM to install the files, could that be the issue? as well as something that is a bit odd and apparently unique to me (after reading other people's comments) my Calientine's bodyslide does not seem to be able to detect the part 1 and part 2 files which is strange.

I really like this mod and i honestly did try my best to fix it on my own but unfortunately i could not.