Heretical Resources 1.51 is corrupted!! Please Fix! (Says NMM)

EDIT: HERES THE MESSAGE:     F:\Skyrim Mods\Heretical Resources v1.51.rar: Checksum error in Meshes\HereticalResources\HR Armor\Restraints\BallAndChain02.nif. The file is corrupt

F:\Skyrim Mods\Heretical Resources v1.51.rar: Unexpected end of archive

-Aki

EDIT: HERES THE MESSAGE:     F:\Skyrim Mods\Heretical Resources v1.51.rar: Checksum error in Meshes\HereticalResources\HR Armor\Restraints\BallAndChain02.nif. The file is corrupt

-Aki

Works fine for me, are you sure your download didn't get interrupted?

-Aki

Works fine for me, are you sure your download didn't get interrupted?

Ill check. Mhh. I pressed "Stop" because my internet was slow. Thats probably the problem. 

-Aki  Thanks!

hello everyone. can someone tell me how to escape from anal and vaginal pear ?

thx :s

either have chastity keys to unlock them,or if you have the gold or septims pay the mater at captured dreams or a locksmith to remove them,the locksmith conversation will be something like you: "i've been locked in chastity devices" them: "what do you exepect me to do about it?"

you: "can you unlock me?". Oh and if your also wearing a chastity belt over those it needs to be unlocked first then the pears.

either have chastity keys to unlock them,or if you have the gold or septims pay the mater at captured dreams or a locksmith to remove them,the locksmith conversation will be something like you: "i've been locked in chastity devices" them: "what do you exepect me to do about it?"

you: "can you unlock me?". Oh and if your also wearing a chastity belt over those it needs to be unlocked first then the pears.

thx but the game treat my pc like she was free. No conversation with npc and the chastity key dosen't work.

Also console command dosen't work

• 2 weeks later...

thx but the game treat my pc like she was free. No conversation with npc and the chastity key dosen't work.

ok can you use the debug mode in devious devices to remove stuff then or add another item and wear it,then take off the pear device using a key?

ok can you use the debug mode in devious devices to remove stuff then or add another item and wear it,then take off the pear device using a key?

thx ;) but alredy solved

• 2 weeks later...

You're main file has no data directory. I'm using Mod Organizer and none of them seem to satisfy the requirements. Mind giving a bit of help here? I'll rattle on a bit more, I have not once even dabbled in this and usually don't mess with the files myself, and for good reason. From the way I understand it, I cannot just load it in via "mod loader" but have to activate something else first within the files. 

Edited by corvusbray
20 hours ago, therealkarlsquell said:

Ive the same problem .... and sorry i dont get it

Edit ... ok iam damn stupid ... shouldve tried exactly what you wrote before anything else ... still thank you

No it's fine, tbh I probably could've posted the whole link to make it easier for future downloaders.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok i am so confused. for some reasons the chains of the iron collars with chains just float in front of my chest and they aren't connected to the collar at all.

does anybody here know what might be the cause of this and how i can fix this?

Also i always get a CTD when i try to equip the collars that have the longer chains.

19 hours ago, SluttyTeddy said:

Ok i am so confused. for some reasons the chains of the iron collars with chains just float in front of my chest and they aren't connected to the collar at all.

does anybody here know what might be the cause of this and how i can fix this?

Also i always get a CTD when i try to equip the collars that have the longer chains.

My guess would be you're missing some dependencies. Check that you are using an up to date version of hdtPhysicsExtension https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/ and the latest version of the XPMSE skeleton https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

I'm using both the above versions in my game (together with Bodyslide's physics xml file) and all is working fine.

Also check that no other mods are overwriting them (left panel in MO, or do a re-install of both mods in other mod managers).

On 11/25/2017 at 8:27 PM, blakmagix said:

No it's fine, tbh I probably could've posted the whole link to make it easier for future downloaders.

i dont get it damm link showing up as "chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#&"

hmm, fucking chrome..

here link for anyone having problems with mega link

https://mega.nz/#!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE

• 2 weeks later...

@Hæretic, just discovered your hanging ropes / chains and they are spectacular!!! Is there any way to port them to Fallout 4? Specifically my mod, here.

How do you attach the rope to the neck?

For Skyrim, I want to introduce a spell to dynamically attach the rope to any targeted NPC. Didn't have the chance to review the script properties in CK yet, any pointers / suggestions?