Their graduation seems to be happy' date=' as a reward here's your rusty ak47. Lololol XD

[/quote']

no no no

you miss point

they going to defense they thesis

by all means

Oh yeah... Lololol now I feel dumb. I wonder what's it like to defend your thesis with guns.

Teacher: *blantantly bashes you with words cause you can't explain*

You: bam bam bam bam

Teacher: dead*

it seems to be a play on words because when getting a doctorate or above as a degree one's thesis is reviewed by a panel of professors who will attempt to disprove-discredit your efforts and the conclusions you have drawn you must defend your work your conclusions and your reasoning thus the term "defend your thesis"

Could you clarify what you mean by "defend they thesis?"

In our college when your at 3rd year. Your finals is your thesis and how you defend it.

For example last year we wrote an accounting program that can do cashier/acc work much much easier, we have to defend our work. Teacher will ask questions on how you did it, teacher also bashes you with its flaws and we will have to defend our thesis.

Sorry long explanation.

Thanks. I got the joke when I first saw it' date=' but wanted to make sure that was all there was to it - someone complained that the picture was racist so I wanted to make sure they didn't know anything I didn't know.

At a guess, it's probably some warlord's goons graduating from a boot camp or something.

[/quote']

racist???

well, somebody it is really short between ears

with huge lack of humor...

in my part of world best jokes we made are about our own peoples(nation)

and no one feel threatened by that

evil peoples always have evil toughs

god peoples are always smiled and ready for joke

even if joke its about them

Could you clarify what you mean by "defend they thesis?"

In our college when your at 3rd year. Your finals is your thesis and how you defend it.

For example last year we wrote an accounting program that can do cashier/acc work much much easier' date=' we have to defend our work. Teacher will ask questions on how you did it, teacher also bashes you with its flaws and we will have to defend our thesis.

Sorry long explanation.

[/quote']

Same here in 2nd year of University. A group of us did a entire network remodel and had to defend it. We did and are instructor was lost for words by the end of it.

Guest Gandalf

Thanks. I got the joke when I first saw it' date=' but wanted to make sure that was all there was to it - someone complained that the picture was racist so I wanted to make sure they didn't know anything I didn't know.

At a guess, it's probably some warlord's goons graduating from a boot camp or something.

[/quote']

It's the stereotypical image that i was referring to not the idea behind it.

Not everyone is going to understand it in context all they'll see is the image.

In America we or those with any sensitivity to the plight and struggle of blacks in America to be taken seriously would indeed see that pic as racial stereotyping.Any American that CAN'T see that is wearing blinders of apathy.