What is this?

I got tired of looking up all the animations, copying the names and re-registering them every time I started a new Sims 3 game to try or test something new I've recently gotten.  So I went through all the animations I use (personally) and wrote them down.

I have absolutely nothing to do with any of these animators or their wonderful creations other than using them and loving more then a few.  Always make sure to visit the original creator's pages, check to see you are updated, etc.  This is just something so people can literally copy & paste the animations to register them for Onikikay's Kinky World.

This is only a post to help people register the animations they are using from several different creators, a lot more easily.

I URGE you to go to the creator's pages if you have questions about any of these mods.

Kinky World Animation Registration List:

OnikiKay's Kinky World: [sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.2.6 [updated: 24 Dec 2015]  You NEED this mod here in order for any of this to work.  Go to THIS LINK if you need help on understanding anything about OnikiKay's mod.  

--------------------------------------------------

kw_mike24_lesbians
kw_mike24_classics
kw_mike24_pets

KW_Amra72_Animations

kinkyworldmasteranimations

kw_lady666_animations
kw_lady666_crazy_animations
kw_lady666_kinky_animations

Again: This is only a post to help people register the animations they are using from several different creators, a lot more easily.

Thank you so, so very much to all of the creators for their incredibly hard and wonderful work for this.  It is very much appreciated.  

If I've messed anything up or missed any Sims 3 Kinky World animations out there, I'm sure someone will tell me.  I hope this helps a few others.

Kinky World is a different mod all on it's own.  It's the first link on the description.  GECK.O Also did a wonderful thread containing just about every adult mod connected to Sims 3 that also talks about it, here: [The Sims 3] COMPLETE ADULT GUIDE <-- xxx

Quoting his description:

"OnikiKay's KinkyMod (WIP): For this... no need explanation, just read the features : Non-rabbithole woohoo like Animated Woohoo... and also autonomous threesome, rape, bestiality, menstruation cycle, arousal+lust motive, naked/woohoo awareness, condom, etc. And more features in the future. But it still WIP, for stable gaming, use Kicker's Animated Woohoo. 

WIP Advises:

- I highly recommend to try KinkyMod by start a new game and separate it with your main savegame. Error and corrupt can happen.

- KinkyMod can't be run together with Animated Wohoo as there are some conflicts on certain features.

- Don't use Nraas ErrorTrap.

- For Nraas Overwatch, turn off delete cloth feature, as it will delete cloth sections created by KinkyMod.

- Can run on the base game without expansion packs like Pets, Late Night, Into the Future. But the certain features tied with EPs will be turned off automatically if you don't have it.

- Rape and Bestiality are optional. And must be turned on manually in the setting if you want that features."

I installed this but nothing happens.. only message is action rejected...

Make sure you go to the actual link, the first link on the entire list and read about what to do, how to install, etc. from there.  I am not the creator of this mod or any of the animations, as stated in the original post.  This post was only made to help people register animations from several different creators much more easily for the Kinky World mod.  

where are the lady666 crazy anims? there's no link to that file from her download page only the other 2 :/

If you need to ask the creator something about their animations, go to their page and ask.  

where are the lady666 crazy anims? there's no link to that file from her download page only the other 2 :/

If you need to ask the creator something about their animations, go to their page and ask.  

you have the older update, in the download page is just a text file plz :CCC (sorry for the english im latin )

you have the older update, in the download page is just a text file plz :CCC (sorry for the english im latin )

First, no worries about your English it's fine.  Two, I see the page is being updated so we'll see what differences there are when it is finished.  Their icon, name and the page has completely changed so until anything solid happens I'm leaving this as is.  It's worth noting that that the time I wrote this the instructions stated to write all of those lines into the KWAR mod when starting a new game, though.

Edit: It looks like that page will be primarily for Animated Woohoo which is a different mod entirely.  I'll update this list and description if & when it's needed.  Until then, I just tried it in a new game and it works just fine as is.

First, no worries about your English it's fine.  Two, I see the page is being updated so we'll see what differences there are when it is finished.  Their icon, name and the page has completely changed so until anything solid happens I'm leaving this as is.  It's worth noting that that the time I wrote this the instructions stated to write all of those lines into the KWAR mod when starting a new game, though.

Edit: It looks like that page will be primarily for Animated Woohoo which is a different mod entirely.  I'll update this list and description if & when it's needed.  Until then, I just tried it in a new game and it works just fine as is.

What happens is that I had to reformat my computer and I lost the previous file that was looking for someone who had it and I delivered it to me 

Many, many thanks, Gouleh. This is very helpful not just for beginners.

I tipped 10 times or more correctly to add Lady666 crazy animations, but can ´t add the "kw_lady666_crazy_animations" anymore. The other animations work normaly. The game had a crash with most packages when I used "Dulcet Tone Compressor".

But all files now are back in the correct folder.

Sorry to all for my kind of English. Hope you excuse me.

• 4 weeks later...

This may or may not be completely out of date, I'm really not sure as I haven't been paying much attention to the KW mod much anymore.  Just have a lot of stuff happening in real life and seeing as the main mod has not been updated really since December of 2015, I don't really see a reason to update anything.  If you're unsure about an animation name or if one (or more) have changed, check their page via the direct link each animation has in the description.

This may or may not be completely out of date, I'm really not sure as I haven't been paying much attention to the KW mod much anymore.  Just have a lot of stuff happening in real life and seeing as the main mod has not been updated really since December of 2015, I don't really see a reason to update anything.  If you're unsure about an animation name or if one (or more) have changed, check their page via the direct link each animation has in the description.

Only lady666`s is outdated.Replace lady666 with l666.

• 2 months later...

Have you ever had issues with loading animation packages? The first five minutes of having KW installed, I installed 2 animation packages, but I was never able to install anymore. Under another's advice, I uninstalled KW, deleted the files, cleared the cache, replaced the files, and reinstalled it. Now I don't even have those, I have the 8 animations that go with KW and nothing else.

I have a Mods fold with a packages subfolder and in that packages folder, a folder called kw that has all the kw files. I've both placed all animation files in the kw folder and tried it with them all in the packages folder. The game keeps telling me "Package " ***** " is not found!"

Have you ever had issues with loading animation packages? The first five minutes of having KW installed, I installed 2 animation packages, but I was never able to install anymore. Under another's advice, I uninstalled KW, deleted the files, cleared the cache, replaced the files, and reinstalled it. Now I don't even have those, I have the 8 animations that go with KW and nothing else.

I have a Mods fold with a packages subfolder and in that packages folder, a folder called kw that has all the kw files. I've both placed all animation files in the kw folder and tried it with them all in the packages folder. The game keeps telling me "Package " ***** " is not found!"

looks like you are typing the name wrong

I'm typing in the names exactly as each creator of the animations instructs. I have also tried several variations just to see if they'd work. I have typed in the names in all lowercase and typed them in with the capital letters as if it were case sensitive. Trust me, I have typed them in correctly numerous times. I was told on the Kinky World page itself that it simply finds and loads the animations itself as of the newest update. I don't think that's accurate because it's not in the changelog, but if it is, my game still isn't doing that. This entire thing is incredibly frustrating.

Hi lungpaul,

maybe we need examples for folders the folder "Mods": I ve got there the folder "Overrides" and "Packages" and the file Ressource cfg. This is looking like that:

Priority 500

PackedFile "Packages/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package"

Priority 1000

PackedFile "Overrides/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package"

Priority 700

DirectoryFiles Mods/Files/... autoupdate

Maybe it is wrong, but I ve got all OKW package files in "Overrides\OKW"

Hi lungpaul,

maybe we need examples for folders the folder "Mods": I ve got there the folder "Overrides" and "Packages" and the file Ressource cfg. This is looking like that:

Priority 500

PackedFile "Packages/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package"

Priority 1000

PackedFile "Overrides/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*/*.package"

PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package"

Priority 700

DirectoryFiles Mods/Files/... autoupdate

Maybe it is wrong, but I ve got all OKW package files in "Overrides\OKW"

they dont go in overides they go in the mods/#pakage file

I'm typing in the names exactly as each creator of the animations instructs. I have also tried several variations just to see if they'd work. I have typed in the names in all lowercase and typed them in with the capital letters as if it were case sensitive. Trust me, I have typed them in correctly numerous times. I was told on the Kinky World page itself that it simply finds and loads the animations itself as of the newest update. I don't think that's accurate because it's not in the changelog, but if it is, my game still isn't doing that. This entire thing is incredibly frustrating.

Update: I followed Wicked Loveth's Troubleshooting tips, deleted my Sims 3 folder entirely (made a backup of course). Now I can get master's animations and amra72's, but not l666's or mike24's, so I think it has something to do with these other ones being solitaire themes? I've had a lot of issues with solitaire themes actually. Should they work the same as packages? Is there something I'm missing about solitaire themes?

Rehi lungpaul, this I tested before month, and this did not work!

Maybe the problem is, that I got in my first steps Grafical XTC and Nraas woohooer and with one of that came the folder "Sex mod" and there in is a complete chaos (IMHO). Sub folders like "Dick", "Invisible clothes" sliders cmar and yonha sliders. But this works to my astounishment - till the latest update very fine.

What is this "#pakage file"?

Rehi lungpaul, this I tested before month, and this did not work!

Maybe the problem is, that I got in my first steps Grafical XTC and Nraas woohooer and with one of that came the folder "Sex mod" and there in is a complete chaos (IMHO). Sub folders like "Dick", "Invisible clothes" sliders cmar and yonha sliders. But this works to my astounishment - till the latest update very fine.

What is this "#pakage file"?

SORRY i spelt it wrong it should say package file

• 1 month later...