LR Photo Studio

zoidnoid11

15 hours ago, Inajira said:

I'd like to get this tool but the link is invalid and I can't find another download source. Any help? Thanks!

The lack of reaction to your question is best demonstrated by the decline of modding here. Meanwhile, we can say that the answer is in the next topic, but no one has sent you there. This is very sad. :frown:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86016-big-maititanic-helenachristiemarierachel-honoka-and-lisa/?do=findComment&comment=2141261

The latest version of the file file5lr.dat that is needed to run this program, you can find in my topic "Additional files for Autolink".

On 16.02.2018 at 9:17 AM, 870905 said:

The lack of reaction to your question is best demonstrated by the decline of modding here. Meanwhile, we can say that the answer is in the next topic, but no one has sent you there. This is very sad. :frown:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86016-big-maititanic-helenachristiemarierachel-honoka-and-lisa/?do=findComment&comment=2141261

The latest version of the file file5lr.dat that is needed to run this program, you can find in my topic "Additional files for Autolink".

file5lr_110Cp1.7z ?  When i try to download it, i get this:

Sorry, there is a problem
We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Fix it, pls, or give another link ?

• 6 months later...
On 7/14/2016 at 4:31 AM, zoidnoid11 said:

Note: this tutorial is nowhere near complete, as I am not in contact with the author (I don't know Japanese); nor am I an actual 'modder' of DOA5LR. Just wanted to bring this cool application to people's attention.

Here's the download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g3dcd58yg5cyrg3/LR+Photo+Studio+2016.7.2.3.zip

This tiny, simple-looking tool is actually very powerful. Made by Riry Sukisuki of ABC Transformer fame. It can be a gateway for beginners, or a preparation/finalization tool for more experienced modders (some of whom might be pissed about how goddamned easy it makes certain tasks).

The tool is small (4MB unzipped), requires no additional downloads, and can be extracted anywhere you want, no installation. To show what it can do, I will make a simple mod showing its ability to edit the mesh and textures.

1. To use, drag and drop any .tmc file onto it. Including hair, face, and effects (like Alpha and Naotora's energy effects) files. I'm using Ayane's Senran Kagura outfit.

110.jpg

2. Right-click on parts you want to hide, if the end result looks good, you can then delete it, which creates a new .tmc file. The original file will remain untouched. Note that currently, the tool will save a new .tmc file every time you delete something, you'll eventually end up only needing the one with the newest modified date.
210.jpg

3. I ended up with a generic outfit, but one that's unique from the original.
310.jpg

4. Now for textures, right-click on a part and choose texture viewer. Unlike the old Texture Tool, you can see exactly how a texture file will be displayed on a 3D mesh by clicking the 'mesh' checkbox. Textures are grouped by their corresponding 3D object.
411.jpg

5. Spend some time in Photoshop editing extracted textures. Swap them in, and end up with something fairly different from the original.
510.jpg

mralex already released this outfit a while back, I just made my own version for the purposes of this tutorial.

Hope this encourages more creative people than me to try this tool out for themselves.

Examples of some other things it can do:
610.jpg

(1) Show the animation bones
(2) Display glasses and masks (if applicable) of a tmc file
(3) Show how all the different details (underwear) look on a costume
(4) Show water and (5) dirt effects on a costume, on a sliding scale --useful to ensure your mod doesn't end up looking totally different when it gets wet in game.

Other random things I've used it for:

-Check if costume/hair/face match up (drag and drop hair and face onto an already open body file)
-Extract costumes from a DLC package, including the latest official DLC's
-Extract and swap .tmcmesh files
-Delete hair accessories from hair .tmc
-Delete that metal thing on the side of Momiji's face .tmc
-Delete weapons from models (pretty much the main reason I started looking into mesh removal in the first place)

Link is dead ("Something appears to be missing…"). (  Give the right link, pls

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, lednaruto said:

ok grazie ma 6 italiano anche tu ? o ai usato google trasletor?

No, non provengo dall'Italia solare, ma google traduttore conosce l'italiano molto bene e lo traduce quasi senza accento.  :)

Quindi puoi fare tutte le domande in italiano, chi vuole, ti capirà.

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2016 at 4:31 AM, zoidnoid11 said:

Note: this tutorial is nowhere near complete, as I am not in contact with the author (I don't know Japanese); nor am I an actual 'modder' of DOA5LR. Just wanted to bring this cool application to people's attention.

Here's the download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g3dcd58yg5cyrg3/LR+Photo+Studio+2016.7.2.3.zip

This tiny, simple-looking tool is actually very powerful. Made by Riry Sukisuki of ABC Transformer fame. It can be a gateway for beginners, or a preparation/finalization tool for more experienced modders (some of whom might be pissed about how goddamned easy it makes certain tasks).

The tool is small (4MB unzipped), requires no additional downloads, and can be extracted anywhere you want, no installation. To show what it can do, I will make a simple mod showing its ability to edit the mesh and textures.

1. To use, drag and drop any .tmc file onto it. Including hair, face, and effects (like Alpha and Naotora's energy effects) files. I'm using Ayane's Senran Kagura outfit.

110.jpg

2. Right-click on parts you want to hide, if the end result looks good, you can then delete it, which creates a new .tmc file. The original file will remain untouched. Note that currently, the tool will save a new .tmc file every time you delete something, you'll eventually end up only needing the one with the newest modified date.
210.jpg

3. I ended up with a generic outfit, but one that's unique from the original.
310.jpg

4. Now for textures, right-click on a part and choose texture viewer. Unlike the old Texture Tool, you can see exactly how a texture file will be displayed on a 3D mesh by clicking the 'mesh' checkbox. Textures are grouped by their corresponding 3D object.
411.jpg

5. Spend some time in Photoshop editing extracted textures. Swap them in, and end up with something fairly different from the original.
510.jpg

mralex already released this outfit a while back, I just made my own version for the purposes of this tutorial.

Hope this encourages more creative people than me to try this tool out for themselves.

Examples of some other things it can do:
610.jpg

(1) Show the animation bones
(2) Display glasses and masks (if applicable) of a tmc file
(3) Show how all the different details (underwear) look on a costume
(4) Show water and (5) dirt effects on a costume, on a sliding scale --useful to ensure your mod doesn't end up looking totally different when it gets wet in game.

Other random things I've used it for:

-Check if costume/hair/face match up (drag and drop hair and face onto an already open body file)
-Extract costumes from a DLC package, including the latest official DLC's
-Extract and swap .tmcmesh files
-Delete hair accessories from hair .tmc
-Delete that metal thing on the side of Momiji's face .tmc
-Delete weapons from models (pretty much the main reason I started looking into mesh removal in the first place)

update link please!

Archived