[mod] [CK 2] Dark World - Serpent Expansion

zia

Is this compatible with dark world reborn 1.49?

I haven't personally tested it however so long as dewguru hasn't changed any of the slavery stuff it should still work without an issue. And looking at the changelog for Darkworld, he hasn't messed with it so it should work. 

If it doesnt work though, just let me know and I will look at it to find out what went wrong. 

I think this might not be compatible with the new patch, Or HIP. Or both lol. Whenever I used the slave raid CB it immediately ended inconclusively, and I couldn't actually raid as a pagan. When I disabled it I could raid again.

Yea the slaveraid has been broken for awhile.  I am currently (When I get the chance) working on an update that introduces a slaver society. When that happens the slave raid will be removed, which is why I haven't fixed it.

As for raiding... I have no idea what is causing that. There is nothing in this mod that affects governments or religions, so nothing in it should affect raiding at all.

• 3 months later...

Is the option to visit any non whore pleasure slave in your court broken? The only option I have to visit a pleasure slave just triggers the menu that gives me the option to make them a whore.

Edit: never mind, seems to work now

Is the option to visit any non whore pleasure slave in your court broken? The only option I have to visit a pleasure slave just triggers the menu that gives me the option to make them a whore.

Edit: never mind, seems to work now

I have that problem.  How did you fix it?  I'm playing as the Vikings and still tribal.

• 2 weeks later...

So looking at the decision to visit a slave, it seems that it's referring to events in Dark World Core that no longer exist, and thus aren't doing anything because DWCore.100 and DWCore.199 don't exist now.

Those used to be the "Spend Time With" events, which are now in DWVisits.

To fix this, open decisions -> dwse_decisions, and change instances of "DWCore.100" to "DWVisits.1", and change instances of "DWCore.199" to "DWVisits.9999".

Alternately, Zia, if you want, I can dredge up my "Slave" versions of the visit events, since the DW base visits are for lovers, which doesn't quite set the right tone to me, and you can use those instead.

Okay, I posted 0.6 for now, which removes all of those dependencies. You should no longer need Toska's mod or anything, and it should all work independent of secret societies.

You posted that where though? Also thanks for the how to.

You are the beyond heresy person, gotcha. Now why did I remove that mod?

Probably because the last one was a little buggy and I took a few months off playing other things (I tend to mostly mod for my own use, and then post stuff as appropriate, so when I'm not playing CK2 very little gets done). :)

• 2 weeks later...

So looking at the decision to visit a slave, it seems that it's referring to events in Dark World Core that no longer exist, and thus aren't doing anything because DWCore.100 and DWCore.199 don't exist now.

To fix this, open decisions -> dwse_decisions, and change instances of "DWCore.100" to "DWVisits.1", and change instances of "DWCore.199" to "DWVisits.9999".

Alternately, Zia, if you want, I can dredge up my "Slave" versions of the visit events, since the DW base visits are for lovers, which doesn't quite set the right tone to me, and you can use those instead.

Okay, I posted 0.6 for now, which removes all of those dependencies. You should no longer need Toska's mod or anything, and it should all work independent of secret societies.

Sorry if I missed anything. But where is the 0.6 posted? Thanks a lot!

Sorry if I missed anything. But where is the 0.6 posted? Thanks a lot!

Ah, I was referring to Dark World Beyond Heresy. At one point I had versions of some slave stuff in there in addition to religion stuff, but I took most of them out. I put one back in with version 0.7 (for purchasing special slaves, which can occur if you have Business focus), though I need to post some fixes for that one which should be soon.

I still don't understand why the Casus Belli for slave raid is being terminated indecisively right away. Apparently, that means the "is_valid" thing isn't true anymore, which might be a scope changing during war?

Edit: the is_valid capital_scope lacks a OR condition.

• 2 weeks later...

The slave raid casus belli requires you to have the slaver's guild built somewhere in the realm and a slave dungeon in your capital. You cannot be pacifist either.

I haven't touched dwse_decisions.txt, which provides for the guild's summon, so your issue is with the required conditions and not with my changes ;)

• 1 month later...

R we getting any updates on this mod or is it dead?

Eeehhhh... I may or may not have bit off more than I could chew when it came to making a society. However I do have a few ideas rolling around in my head to improve the mod. However there is no ETA on an update.

Eeehhhh... I may or may not have bit off more than I could chew when it came to making a society. However I do have a few ideas rolling around in my head to improve the mod. However there is no ETA on an update.

thanks just wanted to know if it is being worked on ?

thanks just wanted to know if it is being worked on ?

Off and on, I haven't been playing much ck2 lately. But I will once Jade dragon comes out (Nov 16 is when its scheduled for release), and when that happens I will most likely put more time into this mod. 

By chance are you going to make jade dragon mandertory ?

Also thank you for your reply

Probably not, but I don't know what it will add. If it adds a feature that would make this mod work so much better then yes I will. But I doubt it. 

what is ck2 dark world ?

It is a mod on this site made by Dewguru that adds adult content to the game. This mod expanded on his mod, specifically in  regards to the slavery system he implemented. 

Link to Darkworld: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57549-ck2-dark-world-reborn/

what is ck2 dark world ?

Well, it's THE Dark World mod.

If you know the Crusader Kings II, you should also know, that there's a possibility of erotic mod being somewhere.

One of these mods is Dark World. It's a fantasy mod, which adds various races, events, erotic and magic decisions.

And thanks to Dewguru and his work, people were able to expand upon his mod with various submods.

If you're interested, here's a link.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57549-ck2-dark-world-reborn/

• 2 months later...

As of patch 2.8.1 slave raid CB is non existent, (All dlc's enabled) even as a non feudal faction (tribal). I made the required buildings and met all the requirements to get the decisions, but all i seem to get is one event to buy a slave once, with the buisness character option. (feudal & tribal) Raiding with your army doesn't do anything neither.

I have build the slave guild, and dungeon in my capital, as well as the slave market and the previous where available in my domain. Still nothing. Reeally upset  this mod isn't working, i loved the mod in previous patches where it worked, 2.6.x or 2.7.x (Don't remember properly, but) with a previous DWR version. Just puts me off so hard, i personally think its mandatory in every play-through i start! :bawling:

What does work is that, i can sometimes brand my prisoners and let them do slave training, and keep or sell them later on, dunno if thats part of the mod but thats all i seem to get in terms of slavery.

Hope you put some time into this mod of yours sometime in the future if you got some free time, i really used to like playing with it! :cool:

2 hours ago, ancientterra said:

As of patch 2.8.1 slave raid CB is non existent, (All dlc's enabled) even as a non feudal faction (tribal). I made the required buildings and met all the requirements to get the decisions, but all i seem to get is one event to buy a slave once, with the buisness character option. (feudal & tribal) Raiding with your army doesn't do anything neither.

I have build the slave guild, and dungeon in my capital, as well as the slave market and the previous where available in my domain. Still nothing. Reeally upset  this mod isn't working, i loved the mod in previous patches where it worked, 2.6.x or 2.7.x (Don't remember properly, but) with a previous DWR version. Just puts me off so hard, i personally think its mandatory in every play-through i start! :bawling:

What does work is that, i can sometimes brand my prisoners and let them do slave training, and keep or sell them later on, dunno if thats part of the mod but thats all i seem to get in terms of slavery.

Hope you put some time into this mod of yours sometime in the future if you got some free time, i really used to like playing with it! :cool:

While im happy to hear you liked it... unfortunately work and general laziness has taken most of my time. And yea... this mod is broken. It has been for awhile (Paradox broke it somehow, it was literally a clone of rivalry war.) But all this mod did was add a way to purchase slaves (Broken by DW update that changed the wait traits were given portraits) and the slave raid cb.. which has been broken for awhile. The actual enslaving/training and branding is part of Dark World: Reborn.

Archived