OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Hey so I've been getting a problem regarding the menu not starting up. I'm positive that I installed everything in correctly. I have all the requirements, SKSE, FNIS, XP32 skeleton. And after I installed OSA I ran the FNIS program, then I used loot and everything seemed good to go. I ran Skyrim, everything is running fine, except I can't access OSA or even know if it's running. My modlist is very minimal because I started everything over to re-install everything, so I know it's not conflicting mods. Things to know, I do not have a number pad on this laptop and there's no numlock option on my keyboard. I had to get an external USB number pad, which also works, OSA still isn't responding. Any ideas?

Click on link in my signature and read everything. Maybe you missed something.

I fixed it! Or at least I found how to do it. For some reason I have to hold f8? For a good 10 seconds then click left shift. But thanks for the help!

Installed osex and got everything running correctly. However the free cam will not work. When I first started using it, it worked fine. But out of nowhere anytime I push 3 on the numberpad nothing happens. Any ideas?

Assume you mean Better Free Cam mod? I´ve no experience with that but could be since it also makes use of assigning hot keys to the numpad, maybe toying around with different key assignment might solve your issue, although OSA/OSex actually doesn´t make use of numpad 3 by default.

Another question! It seems my character and his partner are out of scale? For example, when they kiss, their lips aren't anywhere near each other. Also during sex the male's penis will clip in and out of the stomach, and during a blowjob he's fucking her head. I know there are scaling options and whatnot but I can't seem to access them? I'm using SOS light.

• 3 weeks later...

Another question! It seems my character and his partner are out of scale? For example, when they kiss, their lips aren't anywhere near each other. Also during sex the male's penis will clip in and out of the stomach, and during a blowjob he's fucking her head. I know there are scaling options and whatnot but I can't seem to access them? I'm using SOS light.

I have this same problem and am using SOS light same as you.

Hope this issue gets looked at soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so i tried your f8 deal and tried to get my touchscreen on screen keyboard to work to no avail, not sure what the issue is i dont have a way of opening the menu at all, i have all the files installed with MO and they are the only ones active and still cannot get it to work, f8 brings up a magic menu and on my laptop its the screen button to swap between screens.

• 2 weeks later...

The only problem I'm having right now is that I can't have sex with Serana for some reason. I noticed you've seen this problem before, and it seems to be because of an active effect that makes her immune to either magic or damage. Any advice on what to do to get rid of the active effect? Please and thank you!

Did something change with the last update as for how Profiles are handled? 

Before, you had the sample profile which was nice and easy to edit to your hearts content, but I can't find that one anymore. Also not entirely sure where to put profile xml files now, or how to build them from the ground up honestly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did something change with the last update as for how Profiles are handled?

Before, you had the sample profile which was nice and easy to edit to your hearts content, but I can't find that one anymore. Also not entirely sure where to put profile xml files now, or how to build them from the ground up honestly.

you still can use that Camilla Valerius example profile.xml from 2.02 as a template. It´s in Data\OSA\Persona\npc\Skyrim\01347B

Further info can be found in a guide snippet PDF at the end of CEO´s post here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?p=1915342

• 1 month later...

First, awesome work and good job CEO. I use to use your previous version a while back, haven't been able to use newest yet to any degree. It seems you have always, also been good at responses to posts. I hope this continues. 

To get straight to the point, here is my issue.

I have the OSA, OSex, BB and BG installed at this point. Trying to combine with AA. The OSex menu would load without AA involved. Everything seemed to be fine with my mods and load order until I started down this path. 

Secondly, per your install instructions, you explicitly said, "OSA should be at the bottom of load order", then whatever plugins. NMM will not allow this. Tried editing plugins.txt, editing meta data. No go. Also, BB and BG do not show up as plugins in NMM plugins tab.(?) Validated that I had the correct version of AA (AA-OSA-CLEAN) At a fairly new game (level 8). 

At this point, in the game, I am following the Lydia quest. It seems that once I start getting close to Darkwater Crossing it always crashes. Have gone through the ReSave thing. First crash was when i got into camp and started conversation with.......somebody to get the load of oar. If i go back to a save that is not in the immediate area, loads up. Saves or quick saves after the Darkwater Pass/Darkwater Crossing path separation, will not load up. This seems to me to be an indication of the AA and Osex correlation.

I am down to a load order thing, so in lieu of that, I am in the process of deleting OSA, OSex, BB and BG plugins along with AA-OSA-Clean. Then I will start a game through Skyrim Launcher, save to a new slot, go back to NMM and reinstall in the order of OSA, OSex, BB, BG, AA. Also, as a side question, is it intentional that with AA, the Osex menu is unavilable? Worked before AA, after does not, which in some aspects, makes sense.

Any leading, information, saying "Hey stupid, do this," will be greatly appreciated.

Once again, thank you for all your hard work, dedication and responses.

If there is further information you need, please feel free to contact me in regards to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

(automatically translated)
Good morning to all, I am Mariulin.
For some time I have neglected Skyrim and the developments on its MODs.
Currently I have installed: Ascendancy Engine V2.02 + Bad boys + Bad Girls + Wizard.
Can someone tell me if it was later published?
I understand that mine may seem like laziness, but for me it is not easy to control dozens of discussion papers in a language that I barely understand.
I thank in advance those who want to be kind enough to answer me, in the meantime I wish a good evening to all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 1:41 PM, rydin said:

Does anyone have the profile.xml template? It seems to have been removed from the main download.

EDIT: Found it in an old download. All is good.

Which download? I kept looking in all of them and wasn't able to find it.

• 2 months later...
On 12/20/2016 at 10:34 PM, BallyTableKing said:

Apologies, since I wouldn't be surprised if this has been asked already (but it is a long thread), but where can I find body jewelry like what is shown in the picture? I've been googling all over the place but haven't had much luck. (I found a bunch of other nice stuff, but not too much in the armbands and belly chains department.)

Thanks.

I think those are OS Body which, unfortunately, OSA keeps them private :bawling:. I would also like to see him releasing that body mod to the public and somehow engages us to help him make it stable for everyone to use, so animation alignment is perfect in OSA/OSex, but still we are still yet to hear his new decision about that. Hopefully somehow we can "change" his mind :cool:

On 2/4/2018 at 7:26 PM, Mariulin said:

(automatically translated)
Good morning to all, I am Mariulin.
For some time I have neglected Skyrim and the developments on its MODs.
Currently I have installed: Ascendancy Engine V2.02 + Bad boys + Bad Girls + Wizard.
Can someone tell me if it was later published?
I understand that mine may seem like laziness, but for me it is not easy to control dozens of discussion papers in a language that I barely understand.
I thank in advance those who want to be kind enough to answer me, in the meantime I wish a good evening to all.

(Nel caso tu parli italiano:) Hey Mariulin, non so se stai ancora cercando, ma i pack che hai elencato sono stati tutti pubblicati per quanto ne so.

(English:) Hey Mariulin, don't know if you are still looking, but the packs you quoted are all published as far as I know.

EDIT: (Italiano:) A proposito, se parli in italiano posso tradurti qualsiasi cosa tu voglia se c'è qualcosa di non chiaro che hai letto :D

11 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

(Nel caso tu parli italiano:) Hey Mariulin, non so se stai ancora cercando, ma i pack che hai elencato sono stati tutti pubblicati per quanto ne so.

(English:) Hey Mariulin, don't know if you are still looking, but the packs you quoted are all published as far as I know.

EDIT: (Italiano:) A proposito, se parli in italiano posso tradurti qualsiasi cosa tu voglia se c'è qualcosa di non chiaro che hai letto :D

Ti ringrazio per l'informazione e ti auguro una buona serata.