OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Installed OSA and from what I see, it seems to work fine (menus showing up, etc.).

However, I also installed OSex as my first module. From what I saw in the instructions, I'm supposed to bind it to a key vie the library menu. Thing is, there is no entry in that menu when I call it up ingame, there's only the option to go back to the previous menu. Installed everything according to instructions (Mod manager, ran FNIS and everything).

Any idea what went wrong?

Yeah. My thoughts on CEO being inactive is the obvious: He's either is tired of developing it or CEO is planning to make a ballbusting comeback with swaths of new upgrades... Sadly, I lean towards the formal as you'd think if he was going to continue it, he'd at least said "i'm still here" or something... But with me getting my hopes up very high, hoping they'll just want to make it a surprise... I don't see it happening.  :-/

A new OSA poser plugin manager is now available for preview. More in the thread here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73510-osa-ultiposer-ultimate-poser-for-skyrim/?p=1883424

Mofme thanks by the way I just noticed your project today (Returned after a long break) and I'm looking into it more, I appreciate the interest you are taking in OSA and let me know if there is anything I can do to help you on my end.

Something significant about the anim menu that I believe is a problem is that the declare.xml file can only be overwritten once. I recall fixing this in my current working draft but if not I'll tie it up for 2.0. Basically what I mean is that let's say a user has Morra's version installed if they installed a different poser pack for OSA it would overwrite Morra's. I have a system where it will just load all xml files in that folder as declares so you can stack them, I'll look into this and see how much progress I made on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES AND WIP ON PERSONA GUIDES

This post will serve as a temporary place for me to write up the text for a Persona guide. It's pretty complex so I need to do it in stages and get user feedback on the text to see what's not clear or what area's I'm missing. This is in response to a lot of questions I see during my leave on how to work with Persona and make custom expressions or voice packs. I'll be adding to this in segments and once it's done I'll put it all into a PDF and a mini website and move it out of here.

Current draft of the Persona Guide

This is WIP and incomplete adding to it as questions come up and I have time to write it, roughly edited and no pictures so it will be a giant block of text for now. If you are using it in the meantime you can most likely just go directly to the section you are interested in as it's meant to cover everything about OSA.

tumblr_o2ubh0Gulw1ubnr1mo6_r2_1280.jpg

<--------- Draft is in the spoiler

WORKING WITH OSA PERSONA

tumblr_o2ubh0Gulw1ubnr1mo1_1280.jpg

Intro on how OSA operates

OSA basically is a script that lives in the UI of Skyrim. While it can use Skyrim's UI for menus OSA's main purpose isn't really just to create visual menus to use. What  it does for the most part is load text documents in the form of XML and does things based on the data in the document. The reason this happens in the UI is because the UI uses Actionscript which is ridiculously faster and more powerful than Skyrim's papyrus and it has in some ways it's own virtual memory so it doesn't clog up Skyrim with what it's doing.

The disadvantage to this is that data in the UI can't get be saved. For example if OSA reads PROFILE data on an npc that data will only exist for the session. Basically everytime you start Skyrim OSA forgets everything and has to relearn all it's information but it's easily able to do this by reading data xml documents the moment it needs them. This is great for no save bloat that can manage infinite data but does prefer static hard data over read/write stuff.

We lose the ability to save data but we gain access to as much extra data as we need which OSA can stream in, we also gain the power of Actionscript and can do much more complex scripting for awesome results.

How OSA learns about an NPC

OSA only gathers data when it's prompted to, at the moment there are just a few events which will make OSA try to gather data.

The following cases will make OSA build an entry on an actor

- If you use the OSA menu to inspect an actor 
- If you start an OSA scene with an actor

When it makes an entry it first checks if it already knows about the actor, for example if you are starting OSex with the same actor twice in one session it will not gather the data since it already knows that actor, if it's a fresh actor that it hasn't seen that session it will build an entry.

What OSA does when it encounters a new actor

A quick process of checking folders for text documents and processing all the data it finds happens in the instant OSA first encounters an actor.

- It gathers info from papyus about the actor: Game name, it's body scales, it's overall scale, race, gender etc.

- It checks if the actor has a profile.xml,
         - if it doesn't find a profile.xml then it fills out it's profile with default data
         - If it does find a profile.xml then it fills in the profile data and does other stuff like assign icon skin tones, hair color and overiddes with RP names etc. if the flags are set for that.

- It checks if the actor has a persona.xml
                      if it doesn't find a persona.xml then it randomizes all of it's Persona values based on what's installed.
                      If it does find persona.xml then it fills in all the data and randomly selects persona options for the fields that don't have values assigned

OSA's Boot Up Loading Process

OSA has a few documents that it loads the moment you first start a session. OSA is like it's own engine so it needs it's own boot process similar to Skyrim's load screen. OSA's is very brief happening in a single frame but this is what it does:

- It loads the  config.xml the translate.xml and a few other special documents which function like ini files.

- It looks up the features that are currently installed that it needs to know at boot up (See the next section)

IMPORTANT: OSA'S INSTALLATION BOOT UP

- This is an important concept to understand for working in all aspects of OSA. OSA needs to know at the start what features are currently installed to some extent.

When OSA boots it checks 4 files which hold a lot of OSA's personality customization and also module data.

- It scans this folder Skyrim\Data\OSA\Persona\base\default
        and reads the oForm.oform and oIdentity.oiden files. Note that .oform and .oiden are not special file types they are .xml in which I am giving special endings to that OSA can look them up by file type.

- It scans this folder Skyrim\Data\meshes\0SA\mod\__install
        and reads all installed modules in the "mod" folder and all installed plugins in the "plugin" folder this is how OSA knows what modules to show when the user brings up their OSA menu to start a scene.

oForm.oForm

oForm.oForm is an xml document which maps Creation Kit forms so OSA can use them. Only some forms need to be here, primarily voice sounds. OSA is intended to play many sounds rapidly and knowing everything at the start helps OSA not have to bug Skyrim and clog up Papyrus during a scene to find many sounds.

Primary Data oForm need

Generally oForms point to a creation kit FormList. It referneces them by the last 6 Hex Digits of the creation kit form id and also needs the esp/esm name of the mod they are located in.

oIdentity.oIden

oIdentity is another xml list that holds all the installed personalities that can be used by NPCs. The purpose of it is to have defaults for OSA to assign to NPCs that don't have specific persona data filled out. For example it has a list of VoiceSuites, LipShape packs and Expression classes. Things included here are free for all for any NPC that is used in an OSA scene.

How OSA loads data for scenes in modules

- In the case of scenes like OSex OSA loads documents per scene, for example when you start OSex it only loads the scene data for the first scene where the actors are standing and cuddling. If you move to the kneeling scene it then loads that scene and makes the movement. If it already knows a scene in that session then it will not load it again. All scenes and modules are dynamically loaded by OSA as needed.

PERSONA

Persona can be a very detailed and broad system but it can also be kept relatively simply. I apologize in advance because I do use semi cryptic name conventions and in some cases use xml fields that are meant to be ignored for now. These are things I included for future proofing that don't have a purpose yet. I do use pretty much the same structure on all the Persona documents so for the most part if you understand one you'll understand them all.

id="YourFilesId "

This is the most important field to understand in working with OSA and it's standardized across all documents from modules to persona building. "id" is a designation for OSA to know what to look for and also becomes the names of folders and xml files. This is case sensitive and should not have spaces and only use underscore "_" as a special symbol if needed.  In most cases ID is also the name of the file itself since OSA references file paths to load documents based on the ID so you'll see this repeated in the name of folders and file names.

PERSONA VOICE

The principle to understand about Persona Voice is that there are two main players here that are isolated intentionally. SoundPacks is a collection of sounds in different categories. Sound Play Pattern is the rhythm and events that an actor uses those sounds.The reason they are kept separate is so that Patterns can be modular with SoundPacks. Meaning 2 actors with different voice sets could use the same pattern and rhythm of sounds, or vice versa. Basically Pattern is when and what sounds they make where as SoundPack is the total group of sounds they have access to.

Sound Packs

OSA uses what I call "Sound Packs" which make up different parts of the characters voice. There are currently 6 and they are hardcoded and must be adhered to but they can be increased easily so as needed I can add packs

vo = General vague sounds, like huh?, hmm?, ow, ah. Plain reaction sounds.
ivo = Primal sex sounds like moans, grunts, pants, and breathing
ivos = Primal sex sounds as above but for when the mouth is stuffed, (Blow jobs)
wvo = Wizard shouts and chants
ibo = Intimate body sounds which is fleshy sounds of bodies slapping together, or pussy wetness
spank = The sounds generated when the actor is spanked

When an actor is processed by OSA it sets up all their different sound packs. If they have a persona.xml it sets their sound packs up from their document. If they  don't have a persona.xml then it randomizes all of their voice packs from all installed SoundPacks available for their gender. If their Persona is only setting some sound packs then it uses those and randomizes all the one's not listed.

To explain a little how this system comes together, when an actor is being set up for a scene OSA makes the actor fill in a list with all the formlists they use, they are numbered in a simple array ivo is 60 ivos is 61 and contained in a formlist[] array . When it requests a sound OSA talks to papyrus by sending the index of the soundpack (FormList form) and the index of the sound form in that formlist. This way Papyrus doesn't have to locate things every time a sound plays so almost infinite rapid paced sounds can used with no slow down of playback or lagging of Skyrim.

How do I make a Soundpack?

A soundpack is a creation kit FormList form that holds Sound forms. You'd start by making a series of Sound forms and then adding them all to the FormList form the naming of these forms in the CK doesn't matter and they can be called whatever you want.

1. Make the CK forms

You'd make a FormList form for each soundpack you wanted to create. For example if you wanted to add IVO IVOS and IBO then you would require 3 FormList forms filled with the sounds that apply to that pack.

2. Install the soundpack in OSA's oForm.oform file

The next step is to register the soundpack to be installed. This will have to be done regardless of if you want to give it to a specific NPC through their Persona or just want it added to the list of options that can be randomized for their voices.

3. Assign it to a VoiceSuite

VoiceSuites are in the oIdentity.oIden file and are a later band-aid addition I had to make to the voice system. To explain what they are for:

Character's voices are divided into sections of SoundPacks mentioned prior in OSA. When OSA would randomize SoundPacks it would wind up picking completely different actors or actresses for different packs that didn't fit a voice tonality theme. Characters can frequently be changing between their different SoundPacks so it would cause a break in immersion. VoiceSuite is used to create a set of voices that are acceptable to go together and that's what OSA randomizes with to assign undefined NPC's their voice.

Example of a VoiceSuite:

<voicesuite id="_OGuyVoSuite" name="OGuy" gender="M" vo="_OGuy" ivo="_OGuy" ivos="_OGuy" wvo="!"/>

id="" is the standard usage of OSA id, a designation to reference it.
name="" is human readable text to be displayed in the menus
gender="" is if this suite should be randomized for male or female

this is followed by defining each sound pack by the id of the soundpack (Case sensitive and spelled exactly).

You'll see i listed wvo="!". If you set a value to ! then it still randomizes from all installeed packs

For example this:

<voicesuite id="TotalyRandomSuite" name="The Totally Random Suite" gender="M" vo="!" ivo="!" ivos="!" wvo="!"/>

Would assign the actor anything available in the oForm.oform file.

4. (opitonal) Add it to be randomly used for npc's without Persona's

5. (opitonal) Assign it to a specifc NPC in their Persona.xml

6. Check in game that it works and use the menus to confirm

Sound Play Patterns

tumblr_o2ubh0Gulw1ubnr1mo7_r2_1280.jpg

BTW: I've updated all images to be fixed and will be doing the rest of my webpages and guides shortly. Basically Tumblr images are stored at something like this https://67.media.tumblr.com  but half of them got ticked up to https://68.media.tumblr.com (68 instead of 67) no idea why but what I've learned from this is that TUMBLR isn't ideal for long term image storage. I'm not going to go through all posts to find these outside of cover pages and guides so if you really want to see an image that got broke try changing the number to 68 in the web address.

A new OSA poser plugin manager is now available for preview. More in the thread here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73510-osa-ultiposer-ultimate-poser-for-skyrim/?p=1883424

Mofme thanks by the way I just noticed your project today (Returned after a long break) and I'm looking into it more, I appreciate the interest you are taking in OSA and let me know if there is anything I can do to help you on my end.

Something significant about the anim menu that I believe is a problem is that the declare.xml file can only be overwritten once. I recall fixing this in my current working draft but if not I'll tie it up for 2.0. Basically what I mean is that let's say a user has Morra's version installed if they installed a different poser pack for OSA it would overwrite Morra's. I have a system where it will just load all xml files in that folder as declares so you can stack them, I'll look into this and see how much progress I made on it.

Yeah, I noticed it too, and for the OSA Dancer Module (currently in my files) I added declare.xml file containing:

<global title="Animation Library"/>

<declare doc="MyAnimDemo" n="MyAnimation Demo" i="omu_demo1"/>

<declare doc="PoserModule" n="Poser Module" i="omu_tophatbowtie"/>

<declare doc="DancerModule" n="Dancer Module" i="omu_tophatbowtie"/>

For the compatibility with MyAnimDemo and previously released Poser Module.

Generally the Ultiposer won't be compatible with Morra's poser module anyways as it will overwrite the original FNIS xmls for each of the poser animation packs...

BTW - is it possible to add sounds (like music) for the OSA animation modules (so I can add music to my Dancer Module for example?). Also is it possible to add custom icons (pictures) in the OSA menu?

Yea in the version you are on I was intending it to be something the player would just add on themselves, I was seeing MyAnim more as a quality of life thing for people that just wanted to get all their animations organized nicely with easy access without having to use rings and saw it as a more advanced user feature that developers might help put together but Morra wound up being a huge help and just putting everything that existed pretty much into OSA so it kind of became difinitive and no need for more. 

The same theory with MyEquip basically but that one is harder for the Morra approach to work so it gets a lot less usage and follows kind of how I saw it being used, which isn't by many except advanced users willing to type a little xml.

The next version should have stackable declare files, that doesn't seem like it will help since it's pretty much just you and Morra with the packs then but at least for things to come or for smaller pose pack contributions that are individual they can just do it on their own.

-----------------------

Yes that's all possible and Morra requested it I think I have a start and will see if I can get it done in 2.0. You sound like you're a programmer so if you'd like access to the ActionScript you can do basically whatever you want. OSA has all the connections in place already for playing sounds and making faces in modules, just MyAnim was never a top priority and a quality of life thing but I am more interested in it now then before because it seems to be working it's way as the preferred method of playing pose animations over rings.

There's 3 ways to handle it.

1. Have the myanim.xml provided contain some extra fields where music to be played or a sound effect or facial expressions could be set. This would be static though like the sound or face would be set once when the animation is started

2. Have a more complex xml field where you can set a time duration and time the animations so a sound could play at x time like an annotation at a specific point

3. Use persona and allow persona's to be selected to be played during an animation. Persona expressions and sounds are more abstract like it's weaving in a lot of defined random values to make the faces organic in frequent motion when OSex is used and the same with how sounds are played. This might not be ideal for some kinds of animations though. The issue is Persona's have a ID designation and there's no way for the my Anim creator to know what Persona's the user might have installed, they could just copy a popular one (kind of like providing their own).

Maybe a mix of all 3 and just have a flag decide how it should be handled. I'll have #1 in for sure in 2.0 and we can take it from there. Trigger a sound form,  set a series of phoneme/modifier/expression that are static for the duration. After that we can try to take it further.

Question: It would be substantially easier for OSA to play a Sound Form as opposed to a Skyrim Music Form since the skyrim UI has hooks to play sound forms directly from it. Would a sound form to play the music work or is playing the music from a Skyrim Music form much better?

Yes that's all possible and Morra requested it I think I have a start and will see if I can get it done in 2.0. You sound like you're a programmer so if you'd like access to the ActionScript you can do basically whatever you want. OSA has all the connections in place already for playing sounds and making faces in modules, just MyAnim was never a top priority and a quality of life thing but I am more interested in it now then before because it seems to be working it's way as the preferred method of playing pose animations over rings.

There's 3 ways to handle it.

1. Have the myanim.xml provided contain some extra fields where music to be played or a sound effect or facial expressions could be set. This would be static though like the sound or face would be set once when the animation is started

2. Have a more complex xml field where you can set a time duration and time the animations so a sound could play at x time like an annotation at a specific point

3. Use persona and allow persona's to be selected to be played during an animation. Persona expressions and sounds are more abstract like it's weaving in a lot of defined random values to make the faces organic in frequent motion when OSex is used and the same with how sounds are played. This might not be ideal for some kinds of animations though. The issue is Persona's have a ID designation and there's no way for the my Anim creator to know what Persona's the user might have installed, they could just copy a popular one (kind of like providing their own).

Maybe a mix of all 3 and just have a flag decide how it should be handled. I'll have #1 in for sure in 2.0 and we can take it from there. Trigger a sound form,  set a series of phoneme/modifier/expression that are static for the duration. After that we can try to take it further.

Question: It would be substantially easier for OSA to play a Sound Form as opposed to a Skyrim Music Form since the skyrim UI has hooks to play sound forms directly from it. Would a sound form to play the music work or is playing the music from a Skyrim Music form much better?

Yeah, I program a bit, but with limited time I have there is no way for me to learn ActionScript but thanks for the offer.

The approach 2 seems the best for me. I havn't used the persona yet, but perhaps the mix of 2 and 3 would be the most universal.

I think the sound form is what we need - the dance mods all use the sound forms as far as I know so it would allow to re-use the music bundled with them.

I can do that, I'm looking to get 2.0 up for beta test in the next few days and will throw in a few connectors to make what you want possible and see how strong I can make it. I'll run the details of how I get it setup in the next few days to see if that will work or if you have any suggestions to improve it, like how the xml will be etc.

I forgot to mention about the icons. I can't add icons in dynamically I think because of a limitation of ScaleForm, if it was pure actionscript swf it could load external libraries but when it's integrated into game with ScaleForm it loses it's functionality. An actionscript wizard might be able to do this in combination with a .dll file but it's beyond my knowledge.

If you want to make your own icons though, they are vector based and I can provide an adobe illustrator template for the sizes and borders they need to fit in. I'd be happy to include any icons into the file that people make, I would just put it into the osa.swf myself and would appreciate help in making more icons since it's the kind of thing that many modules could benefit from having more variety and choices.

The icons themselves are pretty trivial in terms of size so I could add a lot more. Like 99% of the file size of the .swf is the embeded font and if you use one of the international versions it triples the size simply from needing Japanese or Chinese characters.

Are you able to find all the possible icons that you can use? I was in the works of trying to put up a list of all the icons available for module / menu usage but I think I never finished.

sooo...can we have a guide for the end users how to make their own persona thingy or do we really need to have Creation Kit and and much programming skills? current guide is kinda confusing and complex...guess we will just have to use the "default" persona on every character then...or hopefully someone will make a pre-made "persona pack" or list of settings ready to use?

sooo...can we have a guide for the end users how to make their own persona thingy or do we really need to have Creation Kit and and much programming skills? current guide is kinda confusing and complex...guess we will just have to use the "default" persona on every character then...or hopefully someone will make a pre-made "persona pack" or list of settings ready to use?

I think CEO is working on this sort of guide already and hopefully it´ll be posted very soon. In the meantime I successfully created a new "Persona", based on an OGal clone and think I got all necessary changes recognized by the OSA engine, by adding required entries to oForm.oform, oIdentity.oiden and apersona.xml.

For this purpose I took Skyrim´s Lydia (Bijin edition, spiced up with full body HDT - Bounce & Jiggles mod) and renamed the _OGal clone folder to _OLydia accordingly. All new entries in oForm.oform - oIdentity.oiden refer to this new _OLydia class.

Lydia´s Persona folder in Data/OSA/Persona/NPC got a new entry (in fact it´s already there in OSA basic install) named Skyrim/0A2C8E. Here is the profile.xml file, as well as the apersona.xml file, which got all required entries changed from _OGal to _OLydia. This all requires only copy/paste and renaming works with a text editor. I use one from another game (ArmA Edit), which does XML file stuff correctly.

Thus far this seems to be all that is necessary for OSA to accept the new persona properly. What I did not change yet is all stuff related to Voice packs (I don´t have a new one yet), so I left the _OGal suite in use for _OLydia. This also yet avoids messing with CK to add new file lists and such.

Now the finer points I´m investigating is the actual Persona´s behaviors and reactions in the numerous scenes. The starting points are to be found in XML files that are directly related to each individual scene. These files are located in Data/Meshes/OSA/mod/OSex/Scene and then the various sub folders. Entries in the XML files to look at are motif drive="intimate" which point to XML files in the actual persona class folders Data/OSA/class (either _OGal or in example case, _OLydia). From here on it´s tracing and finding references to other XML files in the class folder which set the actual face anims (reaction/emos and motifs) and related voice assignments. Here the more difficult work begins and unless CEO gives bits of a description for the variables, one only can test by trial and error.

Worth to note is while tracing XML files is that one finds that various files are missing. In example "Explorer, Pus 2 Finger - Finger Pump" has none, resulting in quite a bored looking state for the actress. :D I started adding files, by cloning the ones from 1 Finger Pus Pump for use by the 2 Finger Pump scene, which at least resulted in some actress reactions, even if it´s just a clone from the other scene. Here´s where I left off and procede with further testing and behavior tracing. More to come very soon, but I hope CEO steps in and gives a more laborate workout as well. :)

I just want a kinda "tutorial for dummies" guide for making personas...hopefully CEO will come up with something now that he/she/it is more active...I am really nervous in tinkering XML files and what not...I have around 300+ skyrim crashes playing this game for 3 years anyway so what's another fatal game wiping crash? lel...

I can do that, I'm looking to get 2.0 up for beta test in the next few days and will throw in a few connectors to make what you want possible and see how strong I can make it. I'll run the details of how I get it setup in the next few days to see if that will work or if you have any suggestions to improve it, like how the xml will be etc.

I forgot to mention about the icons. I can't add icons in dynamically I think because of a limitation of ScaleForm, if it was pure actionscript swf it could load external libraries but when it's integrated into game with ScaleForm it loses it's functionality. An actionscript wizard might be able to do this in combination with a .dll file but it's beyond my knowledge.

If you want to make your own icons though, they are vector based and I can provide an adobe illustrator template for the sizes and borders they need to fit in. I'd be happy to include any icons into the file that people make, I would just put it into the osa.swf myself and would appreciate help in making more icons since it's the kind of thing that many modules could benefit from having more variety and choices.

The icons themselves are pretty trivial in terms of size so I could add a lot more. Like 99% of the file size of the .swf is the embeded font and if you use one of the international versions it triples the size simply from needing Japanese or Chinese characters.

Are you able to find all the possible icons that you can use? I was in the works of trying to put up a list of all the icons available for module / menu usage but I think I never finished.

Hey, thanks for the explanation. I've been thinking about re-using roundrovin's pose photo albums (thumbs) as icons for the ultiposer plugin, but I can actually see it's not possible (icons have to be vector, and are hard-coded into the OSA). I can think about creating some basic icons for each type of the pose (action pose/dance pose/standing/kneeling/sitting etc) - this should be fairly easy and not very resource consuming.

Also - have you been thinking about at least some basic integration of 0SEX and SexLab and SL Aroused Redux? I think many people use both mods at once... It would be nice to at least have basic feedback from 0SA to SexLab (if the character had an orgasm, arousal adjustments etc).

Yea absolutely Mofme, something very pixel based is not going to go in well but it's pretty quick to get some line art into vector through illustrator to make an icon. In the meantime I added a few more icons to OSA, some that I needed for my own usage but tried to put in a few dance themed one's also that you might be able to use for now.

tumblr_ophnzrfqBW1ubnr1mo1_500.png

Yea I've been thinking about it, I do have hopes to use OSA's own arousal system which can change personalities / expressions sounds depending on it's own in house stat calculations. This part is actually very close to done and I had it mostly in 1.06 just haven't put all the wires together for it. I most likely will see this through but it's kind of different then what you mentioned. A lot of SLab systems like arousal or even kind of external stuff like pregnancy it can connect to OSA pretty easily but I've been hoping others would take this on. I'm trying to get both OSA and OSEx bug free and as polished as I can for a 2.0 that can stay as is for a while before taking on other things but after that if I have time I'll look at revamping OSA's own arousal system and seeing if I can make connections to SLab mods as well like you mentioned.

OH! I forgot to add that I made these also for you morra and myself. As a note I will not be offended at all if you decide to make your own and want me to replace them (or not use them). I just thought in the meantime you guys might want to have special icons you can use for your packs so I threw something together:

tumblr_ophnzrfqBW1ubnr1mo3_r1_400.png

tumblr_ophnzrfqBW1ubnr1mo3_r1_400.png

Thanks! The Icons are excellent. I will make a few icons for my and socialfox's pose tagging system later. I will try to keep them as close to OSA aesthetics as possible (as I tried with the UltiPoser site). Hopefully I will finish the site scripts for xml export soon.

Mofme, 

I'm just throwing this out there and no pressure whatsoever of course I was just thinking about your project. You're making an app executable that simplifies the XML writing and auto generates it based on options?

If this is close and if you have free time: If you have the coding worked out to do something like that maybe the core of it could be used to help users with some other aspects of OSA? 

OSA uses xml documents for everything so I just kind of got to thinking. For example something like a Profile there's just a few XML values the player needs to input to full set up a character for Profile but it's still daunting for most I think. Other things like scenes, persona's but those get more complicated. I guess I just wanted to suggest with your skill set and potentially more application for the code you've already worked on. There's some simple types of XML documents that having a program assist regular end-users would go a long way to help people.

Profile is most likely the easiest and it would be comprised of entering some data (each entry optional) first name, last name, age, height, weight a couple other things and then RGB hex for their body and clothing tones.

Again no pressure and thanks for everything, just wanted to see if you'd at all be interested.

I'm just throwing this out there and no pressure whatsoever of course I was just thinking about your project. You're making an app executable that simplifies the XML writing and auto generates it based on options?

I believe that there already are programs out there that give a GUI for editing XML files. I imagine some have macros, templates, etc. that would allow streamlining for OSA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_XML_editors

I ran into a weird problem getting the newest version.That is to say, whenever i run FNIS now it gives an error even before the entirety of OSA has been loaded.

that would mean that there are over 12000 animations in there.

here's what Fnis says: 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   7-5-2017 19:30:11
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - \Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn V?.? ...
Reading 0SA_ESG V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_BB_A
ERROR(9): Index outside of  matrixlimit. => this part i translated to english

Any one guess the problem? i mean this shouldn't have been the case right?