OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

While I posted a while ago about controller support, and recognize it's not going to happen/very unlikely to happen, does this mod support simultaneous use of the controller/keyboard?  I understand that some mods do not recognize a keyboard if a controller is plugged in and vice versa.  Definitely looking to give this a spin, but I will absolutely never surrender my controller. ;)

Thanks for your awesome mod and hard work nonetheless!

While I posted a while ago about controller support, and recognize it's not going to happen/very unlikely to happen, does this mod support simultaneous use of the controller/keyboard?  I understand that some mods do not recognize a keyboard if a controller is plugged in and vice versa.  Definitely looking to give this a spin, but I will absolutely never surrender my controller. ;)

I use OSA and a controller at the same time. They both work seamlessly, but you will still need a number pad to be able to use the mod properly. Other than that, you'er good to go as of version 1.09!

I use OSA and a controller at the same time. They both work seamlessly, but you will still need a number pad to be able to use the mod properly. Other than that, you'er good to go as of version 1.09!

Awesome, thanks!  Thankfully this is no problem for me since a number pad is a hard requirement for my keyboards ;)

I look forward to trying this mod out when I get the chance (and finish fixing the random CTD problem I've been having lately). 

Thanks to share such a great tool, feel like after using some animation or effects, such as oral sex drooling effect, and that is less the caress Mimi animation, the most important thing is not until the end of the men launch animation, if In the launch of animation to increase in the shot inside or face, chest, mouth, it is perfect

Thanks to share such a great tool, feeling after use, such as to increase the number of animation or effects, such as mouth water drooling effect, and that is less the caressing breast (head) animation, the most important male injection animation.

If the freedom of choice in the shooting shot in the face, chest, mouth, it is perfect ah.

Love love animation, the girl moves too much impact is not coordinated, it should be the boys in the waist, the girls just a little move. Oh, I do not know how to express, if you do not mind, you can look at sexlab love love animation, you should be able to understand what I want to express.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have installed the mod, but I dont have a number pad. I tried to use the emergency rebind key F8, but it wont rebind the keys to the keys you say it should. Also, am I supposed to get a message at the beginning of the game when I have this mod installed, because i decided to run this with a whole character and I dont get anything, not even a menu in SkyUI.

Any help would be appreciated, especially seeing as how this looks like it will work way better then sexlab.

Open the main menu, go to config > general config. In the middle is Purity Mode (Icon has an angel on it), it's on by default so you have to turn it off. It disables OSA from displaying information and config related to adult themes. Back out of the panel and open it again to have purity mode apply. You'll see "Gentleman's Scaling" disable that and OSA can no longer manipulate the scale of male anatomy.

The scenes are designed for perfect alignment around the set scale however so if it's turned off BJ, HJ, and some sex scenes will be out of whack without aligning the anatomy up yourself.

Thanks for this.. but I also have an issue where the guy's member lifts upward by itself. No matter the scene. I pull  it back down with SoS's page down key.. but it lifts right back up. Any help?

Awesome, thanks!  Thankfully this is no problem for me since a number pad is a hard requirement for my keyboards ;)

I look forward to trying this mod out when I get the chance (and finish fixing the random CTD problem I've been having lately). 

Could you post your load order with in spoiler tags and maybe some one could help you with your random CTD, there are some mods that will cause random CTDs also install Wyre Bash(Smash (version 306.0.11 standalone)) it will let you know if there are any mods that have "out of order" masters as that will also cause the random CTDs you are getting. if you need help with Wrye bash just ask me and i will be happy to help, i might not post everyday, but i am here every day.

Apologies, since I wouldn't be surprised if this has been asked already (but it is a long thread), but where can I find body jewelry like what is shown in the picture? I've been googling all over the place but haven't had much luck. (I found a bunch of other nice stuff, but not too much in the armbands and belly chains department.)

Thanks.

tumblr_o9rpsmJevI1ubnr1mo8_r1_1280.jpg

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but has anyone else experienced memory leaks when running 0SA and 0Sex?
I've been running tests the best I can:

• Isolated cell
  • Only two actors (Player and NPC)
  • Minimal mod list + 0SA & 0Sex
  • Clean sav

The game starts at a stable 60 fps and if left running, with no interaction, maintains its framerate.

Once I first bring up the 0SA menu, the framerate remains stable.
After about 5 minutes, the framerate degrades by about 15.

This continues until the game is stuttering at 5 frames per second and is unplayable.
Stopping any 0SA animations and modules (after using them) does nothing to regain the performance lost either.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but has anyone else experienced memory leaks when running 0SA and 0Sex?

I've been running tests the best I can:

• Isolated cell
  • Only two actors (Player and NPC)
  • Minimal mod list + 0SA & 0Sex
  • Clean sav

The game starts at a stable 60 fps and if left running, with no interaction, maintains its framerate.

Once I first bring up the 0SA menu, the framerate remains stable.

After about 5 minutes, the framerate degrades by about 15.

This continues until the game is stuttering at 5 frames per second and is unplayable.

Stopping any 0SA animations and modules (after using them) does nothing to regain the performance lost either.

I have a similar issue, but it also happens without OSA. I was actually blaming my ENB or some SKSE plugin, tons of animations. I have about 70 mods, many of them Sexlab related. My changes of finding this rare (for me) issue is hopeless. I usually just save, quit the game to desktop and start again.

Please report back if you find out something specific.

It should be very easy to add controller support at least to replace the arrow keys and select. Replace the keycodes it listens for in Papyrus with the codes for the controller and republish that script.

But, you would probably still need the keyboard to catch some of the additional commands (and starting it up).

Does "all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy" work with this mod?

Yes, just one thing : check your priority, if the pussy doesn't open try to change priorities of xpmse,your skin mod, all in one, bodyslide etc... (also sometime you might need to reinstall and read/check options of each mod, sometime there are some conflicts like not checking hdt uunp special or taking the hdt specs of another mod)

So... I'm sorry cause I'm sure you probably get this a lot (and I'm just too blind to find the fix) but I followed the instructions for installation, and I can't get OSA's main menu to show up. I also can't find the config file for the keybindings if there is one. I'm using the latest version. Anyone know why that is?

EDIT Disregard! Found my issue. Just had to reinstall, sorry!