OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Im not sure Im making enough since but my regular number keys conflict badly with the default layout.

The thing that gets me is how am I supposed to play with OSA when the numberpad keys are also firing off my listed Favorites?

I hit numpad 4 it also acts like number 4 so my character equips the weapon I have keymapped to number 4.

Is there an out of game engine configuration or MCM menu Im not seeing?

There are different mods that allow you to remove or change the forced numpad keybinds to your quickslots. My choice is fairly old and can change a lot of key behavior but works ok for me, maybe someone can suggest something that only applies to the numpad.

Im not sure Im making enough since but my regular number keys conflict badly with the default layout.

The thing that gets me is how am I supposed to play with OSA when the numberpad keys are also firing off my listed Favorites?

I hit numpad 4 it also acts like number 4 so my character equips the weapon I have keymapped to number 4.

Is there an out of game engine configuration or MCM menu Im not seeing?

There are different mods that allow you to remove or change the forced numpad keybinds to your quickslots. My choice is fairly old and can change a lot of key behavior but works ok for me, maybe someone can suggest something that only applies to the numpad.

Hey. My keyboard doesn't have numpad and neither numlock... so i can't really open it.

Is there a away to make the OSA keys configurable? Like an .ini or a mcm menu?

Generally recommend finding the lock key that turns the keys into a num pad just to configure but in this case it seems like it's not possible.

If you hold F8 down for 10 seconds OSA will do this:

- rebind DPAD to WASD

- rebind Q to OK

- rebind E to NO

- rebind Left Shift to Open Menu

This is meant as an emergency fix for niche keyboards to just be able access the menu and reset up their keys. It will be a little weird rebinding since you'll be moving your character as you navigate the menu.

Hey. My keyboard doesn't have numpad and neither numlock... so i can't really open it.

Is there a away to make the OSA keys configurable? Like an .ini or a mcm menu?

Generally recommend finding the lock key that turns the keys into a num pad just to configure but in this case it seems like it's not possible.

If you hold F8 down for 10 seconds OSA will do this:

- rebind DPAD to WASD

- rebind Q to OK

- rebind E to NO

- rebind Left Shift to Open Menu

This is meant as an emergency fix for niche keyboards to just be able access the menu and reset up their keys. It will be a little weird rebinding since you'll be moving your character as you navigate the menu.

Ever since I installed the latest Papyrus Util the feature to scan all actors in the vicinity hasn't been working for me, I decided to take a look today and I think they've replaced the MiscUtil.ScanCellActors function for MiscUtil.ScanCellNPCs, so the OnTargeting event in _oControl would need to reflect that change.
I'd also suggest leaving i+=1 outside the if statement inside the while inside Query == "ScanCell" so that the cycle can always end.

Open the main menu, go to config > general config. In the middle is Purity Mode (Icon has an angel on it), it's on by default so you have to turn it off. It disables OSA from displaying information and config related to adult themes. Back out of the panel and open it again to have purity mode apply. 

I've tried messing with the purity mode, but whether it's red or white, OSex doesn't show up as an available mod under OSA.  I'm using Mod Organizer, so I don't think it's a mod order problem.

I have a couple of mods that turn off extraneous NPC chatter.  I turned both of those off.  My mod list is actually fairly short.  I'm using RaceMenu, which claims that it includes NetImmersion, so I didn't install that separately.  

Here's everything I have installed at the moment.  Any hints on where I've gone wrong would be appreciated.

Poupouri ENB (Morning Star Edition)
  Enhanced Lights and FX
  Dark Dungeons for SKyrim

SKSE (Latest)
SKYUI (Latest)
OSA
Osex 
FNIS (Latest)
HDT Physics Extension
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Edition
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
Race Menu
Face Light

Dimonized UNP
UNP Blessed Body UNPB - With optional bbp physics
Bijin Wives
Bijin Warmaidens
Schlongs of Skyrim (Smaller Body)

Proudspire Manor Dragonborn Edition
Faster Mining
Various unofficial patches
Glowing Ore Veins
Quality World Map
Rich Merchants

Ever since I installed the latest Papyrus Util the feature to scan all actors in the vicinity hasn't been working for me, I decided to take a look today and I think they've replaced the MiscUtil.ScanCellActors function for MiscUtil.ScanCellNPCs, so the OnTargeting event in _oControl would need to reflect that change.

I'd also suggest leaving i+=1 outside the if statement inside the while inside Query == "ScanCell" so that the cycle can always end.

Jerok,

Thanks I might need your insight on this further, I've had problems with that command and think it might be causing some kind of crash behind that scenes that's resulting when starting 3-ways.

Let me take a look at these things tonight and I'll get back to you on how to solve it. Thanks!

After installing 1.09 I had been having some Visual C++ crashes when starting OSA or a scene but after reinstalling Visual C++ they seem to be gone so f knows what that was about, but might as well mention it.

Right now things seem pretty stable for me, after installing 1.09 I installed Papyrus Utils 3.3 and changed this:

_oControl.psc around line 325:

actor[] actraInRange = MiscUtil.ScanCellActors(PlayerRef, 5000.0)
    int i = 0
    int l = actraInRange.length
    while i < l
    if (actraInRange[i].HasKeywordString("ActorTypeNPC") && actraInRange[i]!=None)
        IDs = GetFormID_s(actraInRange[i].getActorBase())
        oso.processActraDetails(actraInRange[i], IDs)
        UI.InvokeString("HUD Menu", "_root.WidgetContainer."+glyph+".widget.targ.addTarg", IDs)
        i+=1
    endIf

To this:

actor[] actraInRange = MiscUtil.ScanCellNPCs(PlayerRef, 5000.0)
    int i = 0
    int l = actraInRange.length
    while i < l
    if (actraInRange[i].HasKeywordString("ActorTypeNPC") && actraInRange[i]!=None)
        IDs = GetFormID_s(actraInRange[i].getActorBase())
        oso.processActraDetails(actraInRange[i], IDs)
        UI.InvokeString("HUD Menu", "_root.WidgetContainer."+glyph+".widget.targ.addTarg", IDs)
    endIf
    i+=1

And patched line 273 in OSA.psc:

i+=99

I was very excited about implementing the invite feature into my module so I've been using it a looooooooooooooooooot and haven't had crashes so far. I don't know what else might've been left out of date with Papyrus Utils 3.3 though. Hopefully nothing else.

I've only been having some trouble with the equipment management feature not always working but if I remember it right it's a known issue.

Hi guys,

First of all congratulations for this really good work, it's fantastic !

I actually never post on forum but I have this issue since I start using OSEX.

As you can see on the screenshot the hand of the woman does not match with the penis.

Can someone explain to me how to fix this please?

1477434095-20161026000928-1.jpg

Hi guys,

As you can see on the screenshot the hand of the woman does not match with the penis.

Try to see if body scaling is enable in the setting for OSA

Hi guys,

The screen shot looks like the male orc (player's character, I assume?) has had his height increased using RaceMenu. Don't do that. Put him back to his natural size. The game isn't aware of unnatural bone stretching done with RaceMenu and neither is OSex.

It's either that, or an incompatible johnson. It kind of looks like it, because it seems to be sticking out of his belly instead of between his legs.

Hey thanks for the answer

Yes bodyscaling is enable in OSEX. 

No, I did not changed Height in racemenu. I checked it, it's 1.00 . I use the famous better male mode found on nexus. I tried to add the  schlong mod (SOS), but still the same problem... 

The only solution I found was to open the console and type "player.setscale 0.91" and it kind of match well...

During my first steps with mods I installed/uninstalled a lot of them, so I guess it might cause troubles...?

I think about deleting/reinstalling the whole game, or maybe you guys have a clue? 

Hey thanks for the answer

Yes bodyscaling is enable in OSEX. 

No, I did not changed Height in racemenu. I checked it, it's 1.00 . I use the famous better male mode found on nexus. I tried to add the  schlong mod (SOS), but still the same problem... 

The only solution I found was to open the console and type "player.setscale 0.91" and it kind of match well...

During my first steps with mods I installed/uninstalled a lot of them, so I guess it might cause troubles...?

I think about deleting/reinstalling the whole game, or maybe you guys have a clue?

I suspect it might not be the right version of SOS you're using, but I can't be certain, because I don't use it myself.

You should not have to scale your character manually.  OSex does it for you.  If OSex can't do it, then something else is wrong.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!I have a question whether to further develop OSEX,I would like to know is... do we want to create new modules.In particular I am interested in animation Threesome.Thank you the CEO and his team for the excellent mod,great! :)
Sorry for your English? -_-

Добрый вечер дамы и господа!У меня вопрос будет ли в дальнейшем развиваться OSEX,хотелось бы узнать именно... будут ли создаваться новые модули.В частности меня интересует анимации секса втроем.Спасибо CEO и его команду за прекрасный мод,великолепно!
Извиняюсь за свой английский?

'sup!

I want to ask a couple of questions and requests. Do you have an idea on how far off in the pipeline playing custom audio during a scene is? Not rushing, I'm just asking so I might direct my attention elsewere for a while if it's pretty far off.

Would it be easy enough for you to add positional offsets as parameters for scene creation? Take these scenarios as possible applications:

- For my dancing module: having multiple actors play the same dance animation beside eachother;
- For a combat/dueling module: having multiple actors play the same idle and attack animations while they stand away from eachother (this would also require rotation offsets).

Within the same subject, it'd be great to have a way to control the exact animation each actor runs during a scene instead of the current (_0, _1, _2, _n) naming convention as to avoid unnecessary duplicate entries when needing to reuse an animation.

Thanks!

'sup!

I want to ask a couple of questions and requests. Do you have an idea on how far off in the pipeline playing custom audio during a scene is? Not rushing, I'm just asking so I might direct my attention elsewere for a while if it's pretty far off.

Would it be easy enough for you to add positional offsets as parameters for scene creation? Take these scenarios as possible applications:

- For my dancing module: having multiple actors play the same dance animation beside eachother;

- For a combat/dueling module: having multiple actors play the same idle and attack animations while they stand away from eachother (this would also require rotation offsets).

Within the same subject, it'd be great to have a way to control the exact animation each actor runs during a scene instead of the current (_0, _1, _2, _n) naming convention as to avoid unnecessary duplicate entries when needing to reuse an animation.

Thanks!

Hi Jerok,

I can have custom audio sounds for 1.09 in most likely the next time I release a version. It's simple to implement I just need to get to it in my list. The new system doesn't use formlists and you'll just enter the name of the soundMarker form into an OSFX.

Offset will be a little harder because it will require a bit of papyrus - actionscript communication but I'll see about setting something up like this in the future I know what you mean.

The last problem I know exactly what you mean about having to make duplicate animation entries. I'll see if I can work in a toggle somewhere that allows you to define the exact name of each animation per actor instead of forcing the _0, _1 it will be a toggle so you'll add something like splitAnim="1" and then have a slightly different xml block for inputting the animation names.

Hi guys,

The penis is not compatible with Osex. You using a penis from Favoredsoul body.

Arise Sir Jerok, Knight of 0S3KSYNET

Thank you for all your do for this project and for the awesome job at pioneering your OSA module. I'll be adding you to the credits in the next version. 

tumblr_o65xtcquNU1ubnr1mo4_r1_1280.png

Haha, thanks CEO, I'm honored.

Looking forward to those features. I'll publish the module on Nexus once I get the audio in so hopefully it'll spark a little interest again for others to join module creation. The more the merrier.

By the way, I think I understood most of the parameters for the new navigation xml, but I've got no idea about the "t0" parameter in "<option/>". Could you give a short description please?

Haha, thanks CEO, I'm honored.

Looking forward to those features. I'll publish the module on Nexus once I get the audio in so hopefully it'll spark a little interest again for others to join module creation. The more the merrier.

By the way, I think I understood most of the parameters for the new navigation xml, but I've got no idea about the "t0" parameter in "<option/>". Could you give a short description please?

A little hard to explain for t0 but hopefully this works:

t0= is used in xml block that has translation text to help him/her his/her $name know what actor's gender to be based on. For example in the translation.ini document: "Bend ^W0 over."   the 0 in ^W0 references the actor role of  t0,   if it was "Bend ^W1 over." the actor role would reference t1=

---------------------------------------

If "Fione" is actor 1 and "Guy" is actor 0 with this translation line: "Bend ^W0 over."

If t0="0" it will say Bend Him Over. (Guy)

If t0="1" it will say Bend Her Over. (Fione)

if I put in the translation document "Bend ^W1 over."

then:

If t1="0" it will say Bend Him Over. (Guy)

If t1="1" it will say Bend Her Over. (Fione)

and t0 wouldn't be considered. I haven't had this happen yet but going beyond t0 would be for translation lines that need to reference two actor's at the same time.

This Stuff in <option>: <enhance a="1"/><hhue n="hu" cmd="rg" a="0"/><ihue cmd="body" a="1"/><ihue n="gx" cmd="rg" a="1"/>

Is for the hue's used in icons that can be dynamic. 

<enhance> is what actor to reference for the icon's clothing

<hhue> is the hue of the halo,  this format of rg and 0 references the graphicsHue field in the module.xml for actor 0 but you can also tell it to just use any hue that you want on the spot.

<ihue cmd="body" tells what actor the body in the icon should reference>

<ihue cmd="gx" lets you color the graphic arrow in the icon.

The above lines follow a <tab> or <page> to color those icons also

Same format as above but you can also color the name of the actor <bnhue cmd="rn" a="0"/> within <tab> in this case I use rn instead of rg since module.xml also has a nameHue field that it can reference.

go="^+01Kn"

You can put the full name in if you want 0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Ho|St9Adore+01Kn but if you use a ^ it attaches it onto the end of the scene's name to make the transition (just to save some time/space).  ^+01Kn == 0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Ho|St9Adore+01Kn

cabinet xmenu

Last thing that got added is a new kind of xmenu you can see it in my Mx2F plugin. I use it to manage look direction but if you look at the format you can see it's basically just another way to put navigation options in:

<xmenu id="cabinet" icon="bustPro$G1" title="^headAdjust" text="^lookingDownAtN" t0="0"><ihue n="hu" cmd="rg" a="1"/>
<option icon="coselect" type="selected"><ihue n="hu0" cmd="rg" a="1"/><ihue n="hu1" cmd="rg" a="0"/>
</option>
<option icon="coarrow" text="^lookUpAtN" go="0M2F|Sy6!KNy2!Sy9|DHJ|ParlorDHJO810F" t0="0"><ihue n="hu" cmd="rg" a="0"/>
<asprop id="_rotation" v="45"/>
</option>
<option icon="coarrow" text="^lookUpAtN" go="0M2F|Sy6!KNy2!Sy9|DHJ|ParlorDHJO812F" t0="2"><ihue n="hu" cmd="vg" a="1"/>
<asprop id="_rotation" v="135"/>
</option>
<option icon="coarrow" text="^lookDownAtN" go="0M2F|Sy6!KNy2!Sy9|DHJ|ParlorDHJO812A" t0="2"><ihue n="hu" cmd="vg" a="1"/>
<asprop id="_rotation" v="-135"/>
</option>
</xmenu>

Doesn't have a lot of icons to use yet but it can serve as a secondary navigation

Guest ffabris

@CEO: I posted some questions/comments here. They were answered with (in summary) "not currently possible", so consider them a request for the future. :)

Also, concerning crashes and what not, I noticed in the papyrus code, that many function assume that the parameters passed will be valid ... which is not a safe thing to assume. For example, in the time between selecting NPCs for a scene, and the scene being started, one or both could leave the cell.

@CEO: I posted some questions/comments here. They were answered with (in summary) "not currently possible", so consider them a request for the future. :)

Also, concerning crashes and what not, I noticed in the papyrus code, that many function assume that the parameters passed will be valid ... which is not a safe thing to assume. For example, in the time between selecting NPCs for a scene, and the scene being started, one or both could leave the cell.

Hi FFabris,

Thanks I'll try to go over your questions as best I can let me know if I miss anything. You're right about the variables in some cases I believe it's air tight, in that the situation wouldn't occur outside of a Skyrim abnormality and if it did would just be dismissed by the system but there are some loose ends like the one's you described, I'm trying to clean them up but in some cases it's a bit since the actionscript and papyrus have to run in parallel but don't have reliable ways to sync each other. The case mentioned specifically is a big deal and I'll try to fix that soon, NPCs going in doors at the last second etc. before a scene starts will crash things.

To check if OSex is installed here's how I would do it. Generally mod authors using this are running the check when the game is loaded and setting a global variable which is used as a condition for NPC dialogue options:

if UI.getInt("HUD Menu", "_root.WidgetContainer."+(Quest.GetQuest("0SA") as _oOmni).glyph+".widget.__"+"0Sex") == 1

osex.start(actor1, actor2)

else

; do things if osex isn't installed

endif

To explain how it works: Any script at anytime can communicate with the Skyrim UI using the ui. script. it's a native thing. Each new UI is put in an int array based on load order. OSA on load gets the int for it's UI and saves it as the property Glyph. 

(Quest.GetQuest("0SA") as _oOmni).glyph is getting the property Glyph from my script. If it doesn't find anything or if OSA isn't installed then it will return a 0 for the if check.

OSA is usually at 1 so it winds up sending a command to the UI at this address: 

_root.WidgetContainer.1.widget.__0Sex

that's why it doesn't need mastery extending because the UI is always there and just gets added too when UI stuff is installed.

For now you can just check for modules but I don't have a check for plugins for a module. I can expedite this in if it's needed but will put it in eventually.

OSA can run multiple scenes at once so that's just a matter of starting them, it doesn't matter if there's already one running. (Technically it can run 50 scenes at a time as a limit but that's pretty much impossible.)

For information on when a scene starts or ends or other flags. This is in the works, Migal has needs for a bunch of features around this in his mod and we are working on solutions. Sorry for the delay in the meantime but you should be able to receive events that papyrus can respond to on pretty much any scene adjustments in the future.

---------

The discussion on saving, that was a few posts after, if it relates to OSex. The actionscript can't save with the game, on reload you will be kicked out of scene since actionscript would have forgot everything. I'd advise in this case to only update quest progress when the scene finishes (Once I have a notification for that.)  If the user doesn't play the scene out to the end, saves during scene then reload it would most likely be best to have progress be at the point before the scene started.

Guest ffabris

Thanks for the answers - they cover almost everything. One thing missing (unless  I misunderstood you, which is entirely possible) is how to query for available scenes (aka sex acts) by type. For example, a quest requests that two NPCs get involved in (for example) mutual masturbation. The quest code would need to check whether any such acts are available, and if so, trigger one from a list. Or, for example, aggressive sex acts of any kind, or anal sex acts only - and so on. All the quest-type mods I write, require this sort of thing, since the type of sex act is often integral to the story line. Likewise, my dialog sex mod leads to specific sex acts by type, which the player selects by talking to an NPC.

As I said.. somewhere above, this is just gathering information, not saying, "I need this tomorrow!" :) I am in no hurry. I was asking to get a feel for where things stand now.

Oh... on-screen font size is an issue for me. I simply cannot read much of the text.