OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Hello.

I got a problem and I got no clue why. Pressing Enter won't opening up the menu and pressing F8 for 5+ seconds wont rebind.

Any idea why?

dude you got the time wrong, it's between 8 and 10 seconds not 5.

Also, are you playing on a laptop without a numpad? because if that's the case you need to press your fn key and f8 at the same time and then the rebinding will happen, hope this helps

I'm not playing on laptop. Also I tried pushing F8 for 10+ sec and nothing happened, even when reinstalling the mod fresh with new save.

Also anyway to rebind the default key from file?

Loadorder:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
TKChildren.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
OSA.esm
FNIS.esp
PerkPointPotion.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SkyUI.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Brows.esp
FreckleMania.esp
TKChildren_DB.esp
TKChildren_HF.esp
TKChildren_V.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
FollowerCiceria.esp
FollowerSha.esp
UNFU.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
HelmetToggle.esp
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
moveitLWT.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

PS: I founded the problem why OSA is not fonctioning. The problem is Mod Organizer 2.
Installing OSA separately with NMM solve the problem.

Started a thread about the module I'm working on here. This IS NOT a full module release yet but more along the lines of seeking help with testing and building it, so for starters if someone can download it and test it to see if I'm packaging things correctly it'll be great. ;)

if anyone has some time and is into Skyrim lore / lore friendly stuff I have a flavor text document that I need help finishing up, takes just imagination, if you don't understand the xml you can just toss out ideas, I'm sure looking it over you can get the gist of what it's doing, just lists in texts would be a big help if anyone wants to take a stab at it.

It's called generator and it's an optional xml, it assists in generating thresholds for randomization, it will be used by Persona in assigning random body stats, basically the point is that if i hard coded thresholds  someone might not agree with those decisions or like my spin on it so instead of hardcoding it I stuck it in an xml document where it's read from so if the user wants they can change stuff around. These are a few sections that are a bit of work maybe someone is bored at work or something could work on some sections?

Looking for hyper lore friendly here, it will take from all applicable lists, for example a human breton, randoms from ALL, AllHuman and Breton. noneRace is if their race doesn't show up on the list. Beast race is anything you add as a beasstRace v="". It can take custom races so if people are familiar with custom races and want to add it reasonable data for them go ahead.

Persona section i didn't include since the math is still being worked on, the sections I need filled out for now are, RGB hue tones, for different races, bodyRGB is a basic one that's required and sets a bunch of minor RGB colors to it if they dont' exist. Can also take these: hairRGB, eyesRGB, nippleRGB, blushRGB, bruiseRGB, bloodRGB, mgenRGB, fgenRGB, nailpolishRGB, eyeshadowRBG. The body one propogates a lot of these if they arn't filled out, using tender="" for all the sensitive skin, nipple, mgen, fgen, blush.

Name section is small thing I tacked on where OSA can optionally rename generic NPCs the come into the system. so I need a list of names. Anything listed in <genericName v="/> for example <genericName v="bandit"/> that matches that value will be renamed based on the names in the list if the option is enabled.

Lastly the final thing I'm going to do here is not ready yet but I'll try to tie in OSA's undressing to be able to autoequip underclothes, I have a special setup on my Skyrim that let's me rock a bra and I think it's epic but I know a lot of users don't have access to something like that without equipping a bra cuirass, which hurts the ebarbie undressing experience. Plan is that esg will auto assign bra / panties but not equip them until cuirass/pants are removed making the facade that they were being worn, that way the most likely completely unused brassiere esg will get some play. it will be a user made list of underwear they have installed, I can't for distribution, permission and obvious reasons make some that would work for people in advance you'll have to type in form IDs to make a list.

------------

I need custom race suggestions and knowledge also to add to that list if anyone has a favorite custom race.

------------

Lastly I need to know the top 20 most bangin Skyrim ladies and as many Skyrim dudes as possible that get the most sex mod attention in Skyrim. I'm going to setup basic profiles so their color data is correct so the system shines.

Assuming Serana, Camilla, Ysolda, Lydia people seem to like, what else?

Generator doc in progress: Don't make fun of my names, I at least pulled off this one: <first v="Shakura" only="1"/>

<define>
<beastRace v="argonian"/>
<beastRace v="orc"/>
<beastRace v="khajiit"/>
<genericName v="bandit"/>
</define>

<generateRGB>
<bothGenders>
<allRace>
<bodyRGB skin="F1D6CB" blush="D89F9D" tender="D89F9D"/>
</allRace>
<noneRace><bodyRGB skin="F1D6CB" blush="D89F9D" tender="D89F9D"/></noneRace>
<allRaceHuman>

<hairHue v="7E614F"/>
<eyeHue v="7E614F"/>
</allRaceHuman>
<noneRace></noneRace>
<breton>
<bodyRGB skin="FAC4BE" blush="F2A197" tender="F2A197"/>
<bodyRGB skin="EFC2B6" blush="FCA7AF" tender="F9BCBD"/>
<bodyRGB skin="E4C2AE" blush="F8B1A9" tender="F8B1A9"/>
<bodyRGB skin="E0B8A2" blush="DE9691" tender="DE9691"/>
</breton>
<orc>
<bodyRGB skin="A8BF7B" blush="768941" tender="768941"/>
<bodyRGB skin="BBC999" blush="D6CF94" tender="D6CF94"/>
<bodyRGB skin="CDD4BD" blush="A9BC87" tender="A9BC87"/>
<bodyRGB skin="C7CBC1" blush="9D9F97" tender="9D9F97"/>
<bodyRGB skin="D8BAAB" blush="B69484" tender="B69484"/>
<bodyRGB skin="C49D8C" blush="BF7460" tender="BF7460"/>
<bodyRGB skin="D5918A" blush="C75B56" tender="C75B56"/>
</orc>
</bothGenders>
<male></male>
<female>
<allRace>
<hairRGB v="FFF800"/>
<hairRGB v="FFF800"/>
<hairRGB v="FFF800"/>
<hairRGB v="FFF800"/>
<hairRGB v="FFF800"/>
<hairRGB v="FFF800"/>
</allRace>
</female>
</generateRGB>

<generateName>
<bothGenders>
<allRace>
<first v="Svetna"/>
<first v="Riki"/>
</allRace>
<allRaceHuman></allRaceHuman>
<noneRace></noneRace>
</bothGenders>
<male>
<nord>
<first v="Urd"/>
<first v="Jormm"/>
<first v="Oso"/>
<first v="Jornvur"/>
<first v="Gornof"/>
<first v="Skidde"/>
<first v="Golf"/>
<first v="Brasav"/>
<first v="Garmov"/>
<first v="Sydovr"/>
</nord>
<breton>
<first v="" Last=""/>
<first v="" lastPer=""/>
<first v="" lastPer=""/>
<first v="" lastPer=""/>
<first v=""/>
<last v=""/>
<last v=""/>
<last v=""/>
<last v=""/>
<last v=""/>
</breton>
</male>
<female>
<argonian>
<first v="Bapa" only="1"/>
<first v="Lut" only="1"/>
<first v="Jah-Gah-Li" only="1"/>
<first v="Va-Ven" only="1"/>
<first v="Tuai" only="1"/>
<first v="Wih-lei" only="1"/>
<first v="Tarloo" only="1"/>
<first v="Lohuzapa" only="1"/>
<first v="Geep" only="1"/>
<first v="Gilmuki" only="1"/>
<first v="Neejazil" only="1"/>
<first v="Aken-Adzi" only="1"/>
<first v="Weluxi" only="1"/>
<first v="Ming" only="1"/>
<first v="Steals-Sometimes" only="1"/>
<first v="Minds-Eye" only="1"/>
<first v="Wet-Throat" only="1"/>
<first v="Slips-on-Leaf" only="1"/>
<first v="Stomach-Dancer" only="1"/>
<first v="Silk-Sea-Sky" only="1"/>
<first v="Dreams-of-Dinner" only="1"/>
<first v="Eyes-are-Behind" only="1"/>
<first v="Knows-what-Wants" only="1"/>
</argonian>
<imperial>
<first v="Tich"/>
<first v="Simora"/>
<first v="Theresia"/>
<first v="Nari"/>
<first v="Genessia"/>
<first v="Gala"/>
<first v="Tetra"/>
<first v="Mathe"/>
<first v="Lessa"/>
<first v="Lauranne"/>
<first v="Abathia"/>
<first v="Illydia" only="1"/>
<first v="Ednava"/>
<first v="Sifentia"/>
<first v="Nex"/>
<first v="Ametera"/>
<first v="Safra"/>
</imperial>
<breton>
<first v="Ysona"/>
<first v="Babbaryth"/>
<first v="Amberlyn"/>
<first v="Gwynsyrra"/>
<first v="Chrysthalyr"/>
<first v="Elodyra"/>
<first v="Gwynzalyr"/>
<first v="Gwyn"/>
<first v="Fragidyrra"/>
<first v="Illysyyra"/>
<first v="Vatvanya"/>
<first v="Meav"/>
<first v="Medrin"/>
<first v="Voabile"/>
<first v="Nave"/>
<first v="Genneve"/>
<first v="Ellia"/>
<first v="Guul"/>
<first v="Raven"/>
<first v="Santine"/>
<first v="Eldry"/>
<first v="Genesse"/>
<first v="Remi"/>
<first v="Bulana"/>
<first v="Amelly"/>
<first v="Yida"/>
<first v="Mathe"/>
<first v="Nuinyr"/>
<first v="Spatanyr"/>
</breton>
<nord>
<first v="Sedna"/>
<first v="Giff"/>
<first v="Sydna"/>
<first v="Skiddle"/>
<first v="Jaev"/>
<first v="Hellef"/>
<first v="Olma"/>
<first v="Videv"/>
<first v="Babi"/>
<first v="Shakura" only="1"/>
<first v="Svetna"/>
<first v="Riki"/>
<first v="Joll"/>
<first v="Vigda"/>
<first v="Vikusha"/>
<first v="Fanelvyr"/>
</nord>
</female>
</generateName>

<autoIntimate>
<female>
<allRace></allRace>
</female>
</autoIntimate>

(Serana) Nord Vampire Lady with an elder scroll and family issues.

(Aela the Huntress) Nord Female werewolf from the companion circle that loves the thrill of the hunt.

(Camilla Valerias<sp?>) Imperial Riverwood Trader Merchant's sister that has two admirers(sven and fendal) fighting for her affection and she knows it. Plays no favorites with them.

(Ysolda) Nord woman who has high hopes to be a shrewd trader in the near future. She has made friends with the Khajiit caravans. Not many knows this but she is also a skooma dealer with the help of the khajiit.

(Annekke Crag-Jumper) Nord Former adventurer that discovered Goldenrock mine and settled there. Loves to listen to the dragonborn's stories of adventures and also tells her own past adventures. She slightly regrets getting married and wish to adventure again.

(Sylgja) Nord  Annekke's Daughter and miner in Shor's Stone. A great miner that can can swing a pickaxe as well as any male miner. An unfortunate mining accident has her down at the moment.

(Lydia) Nord Housecarl to the dragonborn. She is sworn to carry your burdens.

(Elisif the Fair) Nord Queen of Skyrim. Unfortunately her hushband life was cut short and made her a widow too soon. She relies alot on her court in these depressing times.

(Vex) Imperial One of the Head thieves in the Thieves Guild in Riften. Very good in breaking and entering and has an strong obsession with Septims. (dont all imperials?)

(Mjoll the Lioness)  Nord Warrior currently residing in Riften to help police the thieves. Was saved by Aerin from a failed adventure in a dwemer ruin.

(Sapphire) Nord Tough talking thief from the Thieves Guild that has a trouble past.

I hope this helps. I could come up with more if you like. Also sorry if I missed anything.

Thanks Rayvan that's really helpful, exactly what I wanted. Got to work on it tonight some and have most of those entered in. I'll put it up in a Git called SkyProfile to see if I can get others to work on Profile's for Skyrim NPCs with me.

Example of what I'm trying to fill out for now: All tones can be set for enhanced icons to use, I can't go off skin tones or hair color in Skyrim because they are hues over a colored diffuse texture so always the color would be way off and the sameish color for all if I based it on RGB of the color forms. If the data is entered into the profile document it will be 100% accurate. Secondly profile has color data for additional things not covered in Skyrim, I thought this nailpolish would be fitting for Serana, shown in this handjob, compared to nude for Lydia.

tumblr_odhdri0Hpr1ubnr1mo2_r1_400.jpg   tumblr_odhdri0Hpr1ubnr1mo1_400.jpg

You can set clothing colors however obviously it's a little arbitrary if you dress them up yourselves they might not be in the correct colors, I'm basing them loosely on their vanilla outfits kind of in their color palette, in the future I think I can make ESG detect some key pieces on it's own to be more accurate and have some alternate illustrations that are selectable to capture the feel of the actual item better. For now I think it does a good job at casting the spirit of the actor's attire if they are dressed: (comparing the two)

tumblr_odhdri0Hpr1ubnr1mo4_500.jpg tumblr_odhdri0Hpr1ubnr1mo3_500.jpg

An issue with it is that a lot of vanilla NPC's are just wearing a cuirass and don't have more elaborate ESG slots, so their icons will show with just a shirt on even if they look relatively clothed, i'll make a fix for this in the future to detect better but in the meantime I might make a toggle that consider's any skyrim, dawnguard, dragonborn npc wearing just a cuirass to be fully clothed.

---------------------------------------------

I'm not the most epic lore master of Skyrim so if anyone wants to call out my profile decisions feel free, I'm just doin the best I can with what I know.

----------------------------------------------

Also if anyone wants to help with this: I'm working on a few better sounds for the UI I think I got a few good one's in here but if anyone wants to see if they can beat mine and share them that would be cool:

http://www.bfxr.net/?s=2%2C0.5%2C0.5034%2C0.0966%2C0.8849%2C0.7482%2C0.6185%2C0.0695%2C%2C0.0632%2C0.2971%2C0.062%2C0.7546%2C%2C0.5749%2C0.5757%2C-0.5113%2C0.5695%2C-0.1352%2C0.7864%2C0.7265%2C-0.8208%2C0.9018%2C-0.9463%2C-0.7082%2C0.9485%2C-0.7727%2C0.8637%2C%2C-0.5063%2C0.9249%2C-0.5655%2CmasterVolume

(Serana) Nord Vampire Lady with an elder scroll and family issues.

(Aela the Huntress) Nord Female werewolf from the companion circle that loves the thrill of the hunt.

(Camilla Valerias<sp?>) Imperial Riverwood Trader Merchant's sister that has two admirers(sven and fendal) fighting for her affection and she knows it. Plays no favorites with them.

(Ysolda) Nord woman who has high hopes to be a shrewd trader in the near future. She has made friends with the Khajiit caravans. Not many knows this but she is also a skooma dealer with the help of the khajiit.

(Annekke Crag-Jumper) Nord Former adventurer that discovered Goldenrock mine and settled there. Loves to listen to the dragonborn's stories of adventures and also tells her own past adventures. She slightly regrets getting married and wish to adventure again.

(Sylgja) Nord  Annekke's Daughter and miner in Shor's Stone. A great miner that can can swing a pickaxe as well as any male miner. An unfortunate mining accident has her down at the moment.

(Lydia) Nord Housecarl to the dragonborn. She is sworn to carry your burdens.

(Elisif the Fair) Nord Queen of Skyrim. Unfortunately her hushband life was cut short and made her a widow too soon. She relies alot on her court in these depressing times.

(Vex) Imperial One of the Head thieves in the Thieves Guild in Riften. Very good in breaking and entering and has an strong obsession with Septims. (dont all imperials?)

(Mjoll the Lioness)  Nord Warrior currently residing in Riften to help police the thieves. Was saved by Aerin from a failed adventure in a dwemer ruin.

(Sapphire) Nord Tough talking thief from the Thieves Guild that has a trouble past.

I hope this helps. I could come up with more if you like. Also sorry if I missed anything.

I'd like to add a few things here that actually have tie-ins with the Amorous Adventures mod:

(Ysolda) Asks you to find her a mammoth tusk, her reasons aren't directly told but her questline confirms that it has to do with an aphrodisiac, ergo she likes them big.

(Jenessa) A female dark elf mercenary found in Whiterun had was once in love with a Nord girl in Windhelm before she was chased out of the city. She's also very possessive and exhibits a rough personality.

(Ingun) A Nord woman who is an apprentice alchemist that shows signs of social awkwardness as well as hidden Jealousy towards a certain Nord warrior living in Riften also, shows sign of a hidden darker side.

(Adrianne) An Imperial female blacksmith living in Whiterun who is looking for a no-strings relationship due to her husband's differing tastes in terms of his sexuality. Also expresses interest in Lydia whom she finds to be a capable and beautiful housecarl for a certain Thane.

(Idgrod the Younger) A Nord woman from Morthal and daughter of the Jarl. Is still a virgin due to the wishes of her mother to keep power over her (as well as fascination in a certain Deardic Prince of Madness, only permitting her to pleasure herself outside of the city.

(Gerder) A Nord woman and de facto leader of Riverwood. Wants to thanks her brother's saviour by offering herself in bed, something that her husband is perfectly fine with, showing the open relationship the two of them have with each other.

(Saadia) A Redguard woman working as a wench in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. Is hiding from the Warriors of Hammerfell sent to bring her back to her homeland for crimes she has committed. Upon the Dragonborn sleuthing her out, her offers herself in exchange for keeping her identity secret, in her words: "I am your whore"

Hope this help you out CEO, if you require info on more people, particularly those how are affected my Amorous Adventures, I'd be happy to help.

Thank you! Yes to both of you this helps a lot.

Basically what I'm doing is going through the lists, looking the npcs up setting the values I can see from game and comparing it to popular NPC mods like BJin to make sure there isn't major switches to decide what RGB values to set up for them, then I'm making up the rest of their RGB values for things Skyrim doesn't have data for by making it up. After that's done I'm going on Skyrim wikis and seeing how much of the basic profile data I can fill out but in a lot of cases they don't have any data at all, for example Lydia has no last name or age.

Another issue is that profile is meant to display a height value in US or Metric measurements, it will make this on it's own however most NPCs in skyrim are all just a few sets of scales so the height winds up being the same for all of them. I'd like to assign arbitrary heights to them based on how tall the actor "feels" but that's clearly very loose in terms of what it might be. Weight gets made easier by height but it can also be autoassigned if an actor has a tone of being a heavier build or lighter.

I'm mainly focused on RGB values for the actors because I don't think people will be able to see how epic the dynamic icons can be if I don't take the lead and start doing it. The generator document will be optional and without it OSA icons will appear the same colors for everyone, if you do download the generator it will auto assign hues based on race but it will not be perfect, for example it might make a red orc appear green or vice versa. If they have full RGB data in their profile they will appear exactly as you specify them and that's the effect I want to show users which I don't think they will set up unless I provide a package they can download which has a lot of profiles filled in. That's why I'm focused on the most popular ones because all of Skyrim is a big undertaking so I want to hit the ones that are going to get seen more, people might see those then wonder why the rest don't do it and pitch in working on profiles.

Some is fact and some is fiction when making their profiles and I'm struggling the most with the arbitrary values, because my lore isn't very strong.

Adding the entire lineup of AA is a good idea so I'm going to make sure they are all in there.

I still have not found a solution to why OSA fails to load correctly when loading a game.

Has anyone made any progress on that?

Have you tested this on Mod setup with only OSA and its requirements?

If not then the answer is - its your mod setup.

So after I got the menu to pop up and set everything like who is male and female, I press start and the character end up standing inside each other. Need help!!! Can't get them to do anything

You are not the only one. There are hundreds of others noobs who dont read instructions.

Help me a bit please. I did everything as written, i dont have any other unofficial mods, just OSA.esm, and the Fnis stuff, and Skyui. I updated SKSE, NetImmerse. i did generate fnis for users...OSA is not appearing. What else i can try to fix this ?
Thanks in advance!

PS.: Yes i did hit the numpad enter..

Help me a bit please. I did everything as written, i dont have any other unofficial mods, just OSA.esm, and the Fnis stuff, and Skyui. I updated SKSE, NetImmerse. i did generate fnis for users...OSA is not appearing. What else i can try to fix this ?

Thanks in advance!

Try to enable OSA.esm.

Thanks in advance!

Try to enable OSA.esm.

Really ? :D

However i cleared up some old Fnis clutter and it finally works, and holy sh@t man! This is beyond amazing!!!!

The dev team are freaking gods.

I am currently doing a fresh install of all my mods.  in the requirements for OSA, Net Immerse Overide is listed. I have Racemenu installed already.  apparently it includes a version of NIO. is this ok? or do I need to install the main file of NiO as well?

update.  I have just read in Kinky's excellent installation guide that OSA is happy with ether.  my query is solved.

CEO here are some hawt Skyrim dudes (in my opinion anyway)

Teldryn Sero Dunmer sellsword in Raven Rock  has a Snarky comment about most things in general.

Ondolemar Altmer mage  in Markarth with a superiority complex

While I will admit I have a thing for Mer, I honestly cant think of any hawt Nords....Ill play Skyrim a bit and get back to you with more mens!!!

This framework looks so promising. I've been using SexLab pretty much since day 1, but the way you're handling the mod it's a huge evolution from it. I love how you've managed to jump from rpg UI to sex simulator UI in such an elegant fashion, with so many new features.

I'm rather partial to creature sex when playing Skyrim, so I'm not switching over completely yet. I've tinkered a bit with CK and Papyrus, but animation is a whole different story... I hope that the upcoming Skyrim upgrade will renew interest in modding and we see people jumping to work on this stuff.

In the other hand, since I do enjoy tinkering with CK and Papyrus, I'm curious about something. How easy would be, roughtly, to switch a mod from SexLab to 0SA/0SEX? I'm not talking about animations or much of the aditional data that comes with SexLab, just with the part about simply replacing the mod's animation event from one to another. After checking the API you posted, I got the idea that it'd be rather easy if you don't go into too many peculiarities, just adding the OSex.start() function call on a dialogue script fragment, for example, would initiate the scene. Am I on track?

I'm rather interested about trying to see if I can manage to convert some SexLab addons into 0SEX ones, at least just to check how would it go.

Okay here are a couple more:

Talvas   Dunmer apprentice to Neloth is under a tyrants thumb

Rune    Imperial in the Thieves Guild Trying to find himself

Glover Mallory   Breton blacksmith on Solsthiem  Seems to misplace important items

Cynric Endell  Breton jailbreaker   Always seems to have a sharp, hard "arrow" ready for the dragonborn

Erandur Dunmer priest of Mara   A favorite of many

Onmund Nord mage College of Winterhold   Eager to please

Ill brainstorm a few more hope this helps!

Thank you! Yes to both of you this helps a lot.

Basically what I'm doing is going through the lists, looking the npcs up setting the values I can see from game and comparing it to popular NPC mods like BJin to make sure there isn't major switches to decide what RGB values to set up for them, then I'm making up the rest of their RGB values for things Skyrim doesn't have data for by making it up. After that's done I'm going on Skyrim wikis and seeing how much of the basic profile data I can fill out but in a lot of cases they don't have any data at all, for example Lydia has no last name or age.

Another issue is that profile is meant to display a height value in US or Metric measurements, it will make this on it's own however most NPCs in skyrim are all just a few sets of scales so the height winds up being the same for all of them. I'd like to assign arbitrary heights to them based on how tall the actor "feels" but that's clearly very loose in terms of what it might be. Weight gets made easier by height but it can also be autoassigned if an actor has a tone of being a heavier build or lighter.

I'm mainly focused on RGB values for the actors because I don't think people will be able to see how epic the dynamic icons can be if I don't take the lead and start doing it. The generator document will be optional and without it OSA icons will appear the same colors for everyone, if you do download the generator it will auto assign hues based on race but it will not be perfect, for example it might make a red orc appear green or vice versa. If they have full RGB data in their profile they will appear exactly as you specify them and that's the effect I want to show users which I don't think they will set up unless I provide a package they can download which has a lot of profiles filled in. That's why I'm focused on the most popular ones because all of Skyrim is a big undertaking so I want to hit the ones that are going to get seen more, people might see those then wonder why the rest don't do it and pitch in working on profiles.

Some is fact and some is fiction when making their profiles and I'm struggling the most with the arbitrary values, because my lore isn't very strong.

Adding the entire lineup of AA is a good idea so I'm going to make sure they are all in there.

There is a Body Scale Rendomizer Mod maybe you could make a version of it that adds values to your profiles

This mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/617-npc-body-scale-randomizer/) rendomizes Bust, Penis, Butt, Belly and Height, Weight Scales of NPCs

By the way I love your mod

Hey i really like the potential this mod offers but i don't seem to be able to get it to work, whenever i go through the animations or posses my character just stands there idling like nothings new and whenever i try to create a 'scene' the npc just lends up standing in my character and again nothing happens.

Ive updated FNIS like so many blogs have said to so im at abit of a loss, ive got osa sex (or whatever) installed to which i added in after, ive read that that may cause this issue but i thought id ask before uninstalling stuff.

My game runs fine other than this little hiccup so i hope you can help

Thanks