OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Hi! Thank you very much and congratulations on the updates!
I updated from v1.084C to v1.084J, and testing play without clean save, but everything is fine for me. :)

Here is the Japanese version of OSA.swf for Japanese players. (But there is no translation files yet. Sorry...)
If this files has any problems, please let me know by send a PM to megururu.

OSA_swf_JPVer_v1_084J.zip

Thank you again! Ceo!

And rename 0SEX, it should have OSA addon in the name or something like that.

I disagree. OSex is a good enough name and it is now established.

If you could release a version of OSEX with only cuddling and kissing, with a name like OSA Romance Animations.

Again I disagree. Splitting the OSex module into smaller modules is only going to make things more complicated for new users at this point. Historically speaking, sex mods are some of the most popular mods available, even on the Nexus. They would be popular if they were allowed on Steam. There is no reason to hide it.

Making a totally separate module with just kissing and hugging, calling it "ORomance," wouldn't be a terrible idea, but I think there are more pressing issues right now.

It will be a hit and a good advertising for OSA.

It already is a hit. It will become a bigger hit by virtue of bug fixes and increased modder support. It's going to happen.

At the moment OSA has 7 times more votes then 2nd place FOTM. It has over 10000 downloads. Number of votes for OSA in 2 days is almost more then the number of votes that winner of previous month had in whole month. And OSA is 223 endorsements behind first place on Hotfiles.

Thanks to everyone who endorsed and voted for OSA! :)

This should get some attention from famous youtube mod reviewers and other famous modders.

If you haven't voted yet what are you waiting for? show your support by voting for and endorsing OSA because the more people know about it bigger the chance we will all get more amazing mods based arround it.

Congrats CE0, Kinky, Migal, PipDude, and all you awesome people that made this into what it is today! I know you have a lot more work, but I've been a long time follower of this framework, and the 0Sex mod and know the ludicrous amount of work you all have put into this. I'm glad to see you've finally gotten to your goal of a highly stable and immersivly epic release and got the new framework up on the Nexus. I can remember you talking about that for a while now CE0, seriously, congratulations!!!! For what its worth, I've downloaded, endorsed, and voted for this epic masterpiece that you've created, and I'm ecstatic to see just how well it's doing after so short a time being up!!!! Great job!!!

Hello :)

This is my first post, and very embarrassing for me to admit, but how do I install "OSA modules and plugins"?

Also, I want to say this plug-in looks phenomenal - many congratulations and thanks to CEO, and all involved with helping those of us that are novice modders :)

Just look to Kinky's signature, the post directly above yours. He's gone to the trouble of laying it all out, nice and simple like, with all the info you need.

Congrats CE0, Kinky, Migal, PipDude, and all you awesome people that made this into what it is today! I know you have a lot more work, but I've been a long time follower of this framework, and the 0Sex mod and know the ludicrous amount of work you all have put into this. I'm glad to see you've finally gotten to your goal of a highly stable and immersivly epic release and got the new framework up on the Nexus. I can remember you talking about that for a while now CE0, seriously, congratulations!!!! For what its worth, I've downloaded, endorsed, and voted for this epic masterpiece that you've created, and I'm ecstatic to see just how well it's doing after so short a time being up!!!! Great job!!!

Hello :)

This is my first post, and very embarrassing for me to admit, but how do I install "OSA modules and plugins"?

Also, I want to say this plug-in looks phenomenal - many congratulations and thanks to CEO, and all involved with helping those of us that are novice modders :)

Just look to Kinky's signature, the post directly above yours. He's gone to the trouble of laying it all out, nice and simple like, with all the info you need.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Yes, I read it, but got stuck on this step: "install OSA modules and plugins".

I installed OSA, but am unsure how to install the modules and plugins. I use Nexus Mod Manager. Is this something that is done automatically through that? Are the modules something I need to download separately and place in specific folders?

Please forgive my ignorance, I'm very new to all this. Thanks in advance :)

Yes, I read it, but got stuck on this step: "install OSA modules and plugins".

I installed OSA, but am unsure how to install the modules and plugins. I use Nexus Mod Manager. Is this something that is done automatically through that? Are the modules something I need to download separately and place in specific folders?

Please forgive my ignorance, I'm very new to all this. Thanks in advance :)

Yes you install them separately you have download link and install instructions in my signature.

Just bug MxR channel for review.. But with him comes not only plenty of downloads, but plenty of headache too.. from his fans:D

I wonder if he will pick it up, he kinda went back to redoing his whole series in preparation for Skyrim Remastered. There are some others too that review mods regulary. Someone will probably make a review since its on hotfiles and FOTM.

Just bug MxR channel for review.. But with him comes not only plenty of downloads, but plenty of headache too.. from his fans:D

He reviewed my FO4 mod and I had a brief convo with him about it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/96/?

My initial guess is that it's passing a boundary he's not willing to cross for his channel but I'm not sure because it seems they cover similar things. Might just be a lack of interest but who knows since he's a power streamer might have influence and things impacting him that I don't comprehend.

Shinji helps me big time, always promoing me right away after a launch since my very first release, considering he's the only broadcaster so far that's helped this project i'm kind of just loyal to Shinji at this stage as a good friend now and huge supporter since the beginning.

Hi

Thank you for mods

Problems:

New installation

mods only to instructions 0SA

Russian interface

not in the setup menu mods - 0SA

OSA Installation problem

This is a resultof conflicting UI mods begin installed.

Same mods incorrectly wiht Skyrims UI and stop other mods from accessing files.

Conflicts must be removed to allow OSA to properly start

Hi
Thank you for mods
Problems:
New installation
mods only to instructions 0SA
Russian interface
not in the setup menu mods - 0SA

This is a resultof conflicting UI mods begin installed.
Same mods incorrectly wiht Skyrims UI and stop other mods from accessing files.
Conflicts must be removed to allow OSA to properly start

Hi

Solution:

Read

Message solution:

Conflicting mods:

- Less Intrusive HUD II

- Simple Crosshair

- Scoped Bows

- Simple Crosshair - No Sneak Eye

- Oblivion Style Sneak Eye

Notice: mods are conflciting if they include hudmenu.swf file. Mods listed here are reported as the ones that have it.

no such file exists in the directory SKYRIM
Follow all instructions

new Skyrim

1. SKSE
2. SKYIU
3. RACE MENU or Netimmerse Override
4. FNIS (Run it every time after you add/install OSA modules)
- optional requirements:
5. SOS
6. XPMSE (never let anything overwrite this mod)
- install OSA

Hi! Thank you very much and congratulations on the updates!

I updated from v1.084C to v1.084J, and testing play without clean save, but everything is fine for me. :)

Here is the Japanese version of OSA.swf for Japanese players. (But there is no translation files yet. Sorry...)

If this files has any problems, please let me know by send a PM to megururu.

attachicon.gifOSA_swf_JPVer_v1_084J.zip

Thank you again! Ceo!

Megururu,

Thank you very much! A quick question, are you posting this elsewhere for Japanese players to find. I'm asking just to know if you're posting it or if you think I should post it myself on the OSA page.

no such file exists in the directory SKYRIM
Follow all instructions

new Skyrim

1. SKSE

2. SKYIU

3. RACE MENU or Netimmerse Override

4. FNIS (Run it every time after you add/install OSA modules)

- optional requirements:

5. SOS

6. XPMSE (never let anything overwrite this mod)

- install OSA

hmm this is strange. Try to ignore that message and see if you can open major menu with numEnter. If you can then try to start Osex module and see if it works.

And rename 0SEX, it should have OSA addon in the name or something like that.

I disagree. OSex is a good enough name and it is now established.

If you could release a version of OSEX with only cuddling and kissing, with a name like OSA Romance Animations.

Again I disagree. Splitting the OSex module into smaller modules is only going to make things more complicated for new users at this point. Historically speaking, sex mods are some of the most popular mods available, even on the Nexus. They would be popular if they were allowed on Steam. There is no reason to hide it.

Making a totally separate module with just kissing and hugging, calling it "ORomance," wouldn't be a terrible idea, but I think there are more pressing issues right now.

It will be a hit and a good advertising for OSA.

It already is a hit. It will become a bigger hit by virtue of bug fixes and increased modder support. It's going to happen.

1/I i misexpressed myself, i only wanted to say, add OSA to the name  not replace it, so you can find it when you search for OSA in the nexus. Like when you type usleep in the research you find everything related. It's just a triviality.

2/ Again i must have misexpressed myself, since you agree with me.

Making a totally separate module with just kissing and hugging, calling it "ORomance," 

That is exactly what i wanted to say. 

With a module like that we can expect voiced follower like Vilja, sofia etc having a compatibility patch. 

OSEX had everything a simple kiss and hug module could need.

Having something non adult related, will help OSA to do a good first impression on the Nexus.

3/A mod that give statues big tities is also a hit  :)

Very polished mod I think this is what most people had hoped to see on Fallout 4 we the sexout mod is release more interactivity. Is it possible for modders to create scences and have them run through various actions which the player can control and are you planning to add creatures to the Osex mod. Also how do you get a strapon to work with sexframe work it would just appear what do I have to do to get it to work with Osex. Cheers

Fucking Phenomenal!  I have been having a blast with your UI and the addons so far and cannot wait for the next modules to be integrated/released.  I follow your blogs here and the Tumblr but thought I would still ask if you have an approximate (I/rest of the community will be patient and not demanding knowing the astronomical amount of time needed to properly code and tweak a engine of this caliber) date of your next module release???  Keep up the fantastic work and make sure you don't burn yourself out on this project.

Very polished mod I think this is what most people had hoped to see on Fallout 4 we the sexout mod is release more interactivity. Is it possible for modders to create scences and have them run through various actions which the player can control and are you planning to add creatures to the Osex mod. Also how do you get a strapon to work with sexframe work it would just appear what do I have to do to get it to work with Osex. Cheers

Yes it is possible that is whole point of the framework. I got a pm from one animator that is interested in creating creature module and animations.

Strapons idk i don't use those.

Megururu,

Thank you very much! A quick question, are you posting this elsewhere for Japanese players to find. I'm asking just to know if you're posting it or if you think I should post it myself on the OSA page.

Hi, Ceo. :)

Yes, ah, We Japanese use a site called "Skyrim Mod Database", which tracking the MODs on Nexus. We write a review and commentate on each MOD, for helping the Japanese who is not good at English. (And we uploading many translation files for each other at there. But I did not to the OSA and OSex.)

http://skyrim.2game.info/

Some Japanese players maybe don't know about this site, I'm a bit hazy... But DB had 201602 page views on yesterday.

I wrote a help text there, and linked my post for this update.

http://skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=76744

I am terribly sorry that my explanation was not enough... :(

I did so because I wouldn't want to bother you, but it would be nice if you could post it. Then I will rewrite that help text, and Japanese players will be able to smoothly download the swf. I think I would leave it up to you.

Thank you for asking, Ceo! :)

- megururu

After Installing OSA and Osex my game started to freeze after few seconds in the game. I'm using NMM for installations. When I uninstall OSA and Osex, everything works fine. I suspect it might be about Campfire mod because they both have the same file "StorageUtil dll". 

I tried use "StorageUtil dll" from OSA on top, didn't work. I tried use "StorageUtil dll" from Campfire on top, didn't work. I installed Frostfall patch from OSA optionals, didn't work.

I was using Sexlabs before and same file was in there too. No matter which "StorageUtil dll" I overwrite; from Sexlabs or Campfire, game worked fine. But now, its not the same with OSA.

I don't want to chose between them. I'm stuck. Help me out guys. :(