Enderal compatibility

learnedcock

Enderal, which is a massive Skyrim conversation — basically looks like an entirely new game using Skyrim's engine — will be released this month. Apparently, it uses its own .esm but not Skyrim.esm. Will it be possible to make SexLab compatible?

I can confirm that enderal works with NMM (not MO), sexlab, aroused, devious devices, defeat, devious captures and all their prerequisites, besided realistic force (however the mod run fine without it).

However for devious devices you need to disable "devious deviants", otherwise you get CTD when loading exterior cells in enderal.

Your feet will also turn invisible, if you use SOS light and don't disable the ESM (dont need it for the changes to male characters). I hevent tested other versions of SOS.

Devious devices models also stay invisible if you play one of these races: half qyran and half arazeal.

I can install these mods and they do work BUT in the mcm menu I cant activate/alternate anything as the X (mark for activ) of the selected option always disappears immediatly.
Like this I cannot select animations I d like or deactivate animations I dislike. Or adjust any oprions I d prefer. It alwayss stays as it comes.

Any idear on that? Am I the only one? ._.

SL and Defeat install fine (using NMM). But only some animations work/play correctly. Most don't even show up in the selection list of SL Tools.

Hopefully someone more technically minded can figure it out. Because Enderal is pretty good so far.

Edit: My bad, some tags were not set properly. Everything above works now.

I tried it with SL, Aroused, DD, SlaveTats and Defeat. Works fine so far besides the full version of Schlongs does not work because of the custom races, the light version thou works partially (missing feet / without esp weird feet-textures).

Has anyone an idea how to make a patch for schlongs to work with the custom races?

I tried it with SL, Aroused, DD, SlaveTats and Defeat. Works fine so far besides the full version of Schlongs does not work because of the custom races, the light version thou works partially (missing feet / without esp weird feet-textures).

Has anyone an idea how to make a patch for schlongs to work with the custom races?

Perhaps you could read how in the SOS thread where the process is described. Shouldn't be impossible to find using the "Search" function.

Is there a way to set up a compltely separate skyrim installation for it to go over the top of?

I'm not crazy about the uninstall install bit.

As far as i know Enderal makes a backup of your Skyrim installation before installing itself, so you don't have to uninstall or make a separate installation yourself. I don't know for certain how that will work because I don't have it yet, but that's what their FAQ says. If you want to be really safe, just backup your current Skyrim folder yourself, then uninstall it and make a new clean installation. If you want to switch between versions, you just have to rename the folders appropriately. I've done that a number of times myself.

I'd rather be able to have both installed at the same time and not have to switch back and forth between them in that manner =[

I'm not aware of any way to install the same game twice in steam, except maybe for making a second steam account. But even then, I don't know if it recognizes the first installation and prevents you from making a second one.

Renaming folders only takes 5 seconds though, so if you don't switch between versions every few minutes, it's no big deal.

I'd rather be able to have both installed at the same time and not have to switch back and forth between them in that manner =[

just install mo...

whatever crap they put in my empty skyrim folder

will go in its mo folder after

655142hhh.jpg

and no need to bother with that installation/uninstallation crap

I'm not aware of any way to install the same game twice in steam, except maybe for making a second steam account. But even then, I don't know if it recognizes the first installation and prevents you from making a second one.

Renaming folders only takes 5 seconds though, so if you don't switch between versions every few minutes, it's no big deal.

Ahh, so you're just saying make a complete duplicate of the Skyrim folder and name it something else, then the new one is Enderal, then just rename the folder as needed to switch. That makes sense. 

I may actually have a backup of an unmodded Skyrim install too. 

I'll keep that in mind.

Then again I could just make a full backup of Skyrim to another drive and then worry a lot less about switching back and forth if I wanna try it out.

• 1 month later...

I didn't test SL, but I did install DD Assets, Integration and Expansion.

The Devious Devices did get listed in my inventory and I could wear them and did need a key to unlock them, however, they were "invisible". They did not show up on my character nor do their objects show up when you look in your Inventory. I'm guessing here, but it looks as though the textures have to be converted in some way as I found nothing else wrong with them.

I'm thinking I'll install Cursed Loot next time.

I would recomend that, Enderal is heavy Scripted and sexlab can make even a clean skyrim unstable. 

You wouldn't reccomend using Sexlab in Enderal, because Enderal is already a heavily scripted environment?

I havent played Enderal yet, but its installed and Im planning it out.  Due to the general mod-load on my main Skyrim installation, Ive been compelled to leave all of this hands-on type bodice-ripping material out.  Pity  ;)  Enderal could be a nice and slightly warmer environment for taking clothes off and so forth.  I hope theres a way to make sexlab play smooth with this overhaul.

Even if its possible, the context will need some coaching and development, I expect.

edit: Here's the Enderal - SOS forum link

I didn't test SL, but I did install DD Assets, Integration and Expansion.

The Devious Devices did get listed in my inventory and I could wear them and did need a key to unlock them, however, they were "invisible". They did not show up on my character nor do their objects show up when you look in your Inventory. I'm guessing here, but it looks as though the textures have to be converted in some way as I found nothing else wrong with them.

I'm thinking I'll install Cursed Loot next time.

You probably have to add the 'new' races to the armoraddon setting of the devices. For reference follow the instructions on this post for remodeled armor, but instead do it for the devious devices, etal:-  http://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?f=207&t=10096

I tried setting my game up to start working on a compatible version of the main framework. I mostly just ended up screwing my game over so I couldn't test the normal version instead. I'll work on a patch eventually, assuming one is needed, which I assume it is since Enderal doesn't keep the Skyrim.esm. It's not a priority right now though, I need to finish 1.63 first, and maybe Enderal will come after that. 

Besides the missing Skyrim.esm though, the only other potential problem that I can think of is if Enderal doesn't give it's races the ActorTypeNPC keyword - which would prevent SexLab from recognizing others as a potential target.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Soo.. Anyone knows how to make sexlab working with enderal? Made a clean skyrim reinstall with enderal and MO and i can change between skyrim and enderal but on enderal when a scene starts the screens goes black and i can only hear the sounds..

Have the same Problem...no more ideas. Does someone know where this comes from?

Archived