Well, something terribly went wrong with this thread after LL's maintenance. it's all damaged. Only those two files that I uploaded worked fine for me, every other file and picture is corrupted.

trognog - Thank you for the answer.

Sorry for late answer but I couldn't log to the site for hours due to site maintenance. Here is the situation:

I deleted all my characters. Had some serious issues with Steam and my Skyrim got fucked up. So, unfortunately, I can't provide my Log file since I do not have the mod installed yet. And when I looked at it (before deleting the mod), there wasn't any notification about the problems I had with the mod. But can provide my load order by LOOT. I reduced the list by removing mods like followers and similar that doesn't deal with the mod.

attachicon.gifload order.txt

looks fine to me. I don't see the FNIS.esp, but I am not sure you need it.

I just reuploaded the lastest version. looks like that repaired the download for 0 byte size files

Resseting the mod doesn't help either? There seem to be many people who have problems with the keys. Unfortunately I don't really have an idea what could cause this. SKSE is responsible for registering keys, so they don't need to be polled. But you would notice it missing pretty quickly. Had some problems with SKSE if i installed it through steam, so i perfer unzipping it to the skyrim directory manually. But this advice is just a shot in the dark.

Thanks for the update trognog. I have SKSE installed manually. Still can't make the mod working. New, game, new version. No keys working, no spells adding. I checked the mod with Tes5edit. There was only one dirty file. I cleaned it. Interesting thing is that all references for mod functions were 0.00000. I don't know if that means something but all spells were 0.0000

Oh I see there is indeed a unnecessary modification to the follow player package. You can delete that safely, it doesn't change anything. Will do that too in future versions. But that should not not affect the game at all. Do you mean the formids? They should not be zero. Their only references should be to the PAF_MainQuest

Thanks for posting the logs. They are showing that something is wrong and would explain, why you do not get any spells. In the log it says that every property, that was bound from the CK to a script does not exists anymore. The problem is, that all these properties are still in the script. I always resaved the .esp, if i removed  a property (which didn't happen very often)

Not really sure, what could cause this problem

Are there 10 files which begin with PAF_* in your skyrim/data/scripts/ folder and is the PAF_MainQuestScript.pex-file about ~30kb or bigger in size?

Will look closer at what could cause this problem

Thanks for posting the logs. They are showing that something is wrong and would explain, why you do not get any spells. In the log it says that every property, that was bound from the CK to a script does not exists anymore. The problem is, that all these properties are still in the script. I always resaved the .esp, if i removed  a property (which didn't happen very often)

Not really sure, what could cause this problem

Are there 10 files which begin with PAF_* in your skyrim/data/scripts/ folder and is the PAF_MainQuestScript.pex-file about ~30kb or bigger in size?

Will look closer at what could cause this problem

Yep, all the scripts are present. 33KB for PAF_MainQuest, 16KB for MCM, 23 for NPC, 8 for ToiletQuest, rest are ~1kb

Hm, so the scripts are there. Somehow it seems the .esp has problems attaching its properties to the script. Will look into it further, but currently no idea what could cause this problem. You didn't rename the .esp by chance?

Thanks for the updates :)

I have a question, though, does the PC still urinates automatically when its bladder is full ?  I didn't really like that mechanic in the first versions and haven't tested the new ones yet.

Yes, it is done automatically. But i plan to make that optional. Currently making the mod much more configurable, but automatic leaking is still in the current version

I installed 1.7 version with menu patch on the new game. Menu showed up after some time and again ... NO hotkeys working and NO spells received. Here is my log file.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

thanks for the logs. Same problem as in the logs some other user posted. Still researching the reasons for this.

I installed 1.7 version with menu patch on the new game. Menu showed up after some time and again ... NO hotkeys working and NO spells received. Here is my log file.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

thanks for the logs. Same problem as in the logs some other user posted. Still researching the reasons for this.

I wish I can help you in identifying the problem, but I'm not good at coding and scripting at all. I'm so eager to play this mod. Hope you'll find solution for this. :)

Sorry for the double post, but wanted to alert Trognog because I may have found the problem. I'm no great shakes at Papyrus, though I've fiddled with it in the past. Looking through your scripts however, and using TES5Edit, I've noticed some odd things.

For example, in TES5Edit the FormID of the PAF_MainQuest quest is 7B007948, but the call you make in PAF_MainQuest.psc requests 0x00007948. Should it not request 0x7B007948?

Another possibility; I have noticed that you're calling a different formID for Devious Devices Integration.esm in PAF_MainQuest.psc than you are in PAF_MCMQuest.psc. I am unfamiliar with Devious Devices so I'm not 100% that there's a discrepancy there.

One last thing, I've noticed you call the CheckDependency() function both when you initialize the mod and whenever you open the first page of the MCM config. I'm not sure why you need to do that as the player won't exactly be loading or unloading ESP files mid-game? I don't think it's the cause of the issue, but the code may be slightly more efficient if you eliminate one of those calls.

The first two numbers are ignored, if you call GetFormFromFile(). It will be replaced by the current load order of the file in the second argument. Was very confusing to me too at first, but the function handles that itself. Otherwise, the mod would have to be in a specific load order position.

The call on selecting the page is to ensure the correct version numbers are displayed. That tab displays the dependency versions. The function for initialization is only called the first time the mod is installed. If you install never versions of any dependency, it would still display the old version numbers.

Ah alright, makes sense. Going by the logs I posted the script errors out first on checking dependencies for DD integration and then for calling states on each individual need, so I figured I'd start there. I'll fiddle with it a bit more later on then unless you've found anything out on your end

That's cool. Could use any help in finding out what the issue is here. The error in the log is normally caused, if you remove a property in the script and forget to remove it in the CK. But they are still in the script and somehow it seems that every property has this problem.

There are some other errors in the log (about dd). This is sadly just papyrus spam, if the GetFormFromFile() function is called and the file is actually not there. So it is not necessarily an error and nothing malicious.