Aww. "use as toilet' only means urine, not poo. xD Not everyone's into that I suppose, but for some reason I expected both.

That is on the list, of course!

Currently searching for good animation to implement this.

If you want idea, you can check Puppet Master mod. There is animations for using both, peeing and pooping in player's mouth. This mod hasn't been updated for ages... To bad. i love that mod too.

If you want idea, you can check Puppet Master mod. There is animations for using both, peeing and pooping in player's mouth. This mod hasn't been updated for ages... To bad. i love that mod too.

It HAS been updated. I have the update. The author got it working for Sexlab 1.6, but the MCM wouldn't initialize for most of the people who wanted to use it, so the author gave up, and rolled it back to version 1.2. I already downloaded version 1.3. I haven't tested the workaround, but supposedly if you install version 1.2, then update to 1.3 and load, the MCM is already in place, as it's just a compatibility fix. If you want it, I'll send it to you. I won't post it on the forum without the author's permission however, even though I told him he should keep it posted.

Unfortunately 1.6 version doesn't work either.

After installation of the mod on the new game and running FNIS and LOOT, I started a game. I got: PAF is startig... and MCM menu showed up after few seconds. After the tweaking time for peeing and pooping I checked the HotKeays. None of the hotekeys are working and didn't get any spells again. I reset the mod via MCM menu, played the game for 10 minutes and nothing changed. I exit the game, reloaded my save, and no changes. Mod is not working :(

It HAS been updated. I have the update. The author got it working for Sexlab 1.6, but the MCM wouldn't initialize for most of the people who wanted to use it, so the author gave up, and rolled it back to version 1.2. I already downloaded version 1.3. I haven't tested the workaround, but supposedly if you install version 1.2, then update to 1.3 and load, the MCM is already in place, as it's just a compatibility fix. If you want it, I'll send it to you. I won't post it on the forum without the author's permission however, even though I told him he should keep it posted.

Thanks for the info Yuni. I plead for the mod upgrade on the new site but didn't get any reply. I wish to have it since I like that mod and I played it a lot.

Edit -I just realized that we aren't talking about same mod.  Puppet master has latest version: 1.7, you are talking about "I have something else in mind", the "extension" of the mod that builds on PM. :)

Sadly I have only the 1.2 version and use it quite excessively. Do you know the name of the animations he used in the 1.3 version?

Unfortunately 1.6 version doesn't work either.

After installation of the mod on the new game and running FNIS and LOOT, I started a game. I got: PAF is startig... and MCM menu showed up after few seconds. After the tweaking time for peeing and pooping I checked the HotKeays. None of the hotekeys are working and didn't get any spells again. I reset the mod via MCM menu, played the game for 10 minutes and nothing changed. I exit the game, reloaded my save, and no changes. Mod is not working :(

Thanks for the info Yuni. I plead for the mod upgrade on the new site but didn't get any reply. I wish to have it since I like that mod and I played it a lot.

Edit -I just realized that we aren't talking about same mod.  Puppet master has latest version: 1.7, you are talking about "I have something else in mind", the "extension" of the mod that builds on PM. :)

:( ... i accidentely uploaded the 1.5 version of some scripts in the archive of 1.6. there is a hotfix, but you have to rebind the keys or do a reset. Pretty strage, that you don't get the spells though. Was it a new game or a save?

1.6 is working so far for me, but I found the 3 hotkeys not so user friendly.

Info key gives me my info or the info on added NPC, but apparently a long press doesn't do anything anymore.

The menu does the menu, exactly like the long press on info was doing previously, too bad it did change. With all the mods I have hotkeys everywhere already.

Action Key seems to work for me (dunno for the long press, I have poop disabled)

But I didn't seem to be able to make an added NPC pee on command, I did wait the first stage, then tried with menu key or action key, and nothing. But the info was working nd giving me their stage.

Btw, got a nice CTD when I did sit on outdoor toilets i just added, need to try it again to confirm it was that.

Edit : Well tried it again and no CTD this time.

trognog - would it be helpful if I post you my load order for you to see if there is some mod's conflict?

Yes, that would be very helpful! Do you have papyrus logs enabled by chance? Not that they are helpful very often, but sometimes you see an error. Thank you for all the support so far, sorry that you get all the bugs :(

Do we really need ZAZ animation pack? That's a really big download for a little bit of shit. :P

True :D! Although every byte of ZAZ is worth it. It is a gift that never stops giving! But yes, without ZAZ the mod will crash skyrim at startup. But there are other awesome mods that need it too!

Info key gives me my info or the info on added NPC, but apparently a long press doesn't do anything anymore.

The menu does the menu, exactly like the long press on info was doing previously, too bad it did change. With all the mods I have hotkeys everywhere already.

Action Key seems to work for me (dunno for the long press, I have poop disabled)

But I didn't seem to be able to make an added NPC pee on command, I did wait the first stage, then tried with menu key or action key, and nothing. But the info was working nd giving me their stage.

Btw, got a nice CTD when I did sit on outdoor toilets i just added, need to try it again to confirm it was that.

Yeah, I know the problem about having too many keys. 3 keys is a bit much. I think I will add the functionality back to the info key (but also keep the new one). You could unbind it, by setting it to escape. No idea about the CTD. Do you have logs enabled by chance?

trognog - would it be helpful if I post you my load order for you to see if there is some mod's conflict?

Yes, that would be very helpful! Do you have papyrus logs enabled by chance? Not that they are helpful very often, but sometimes you see an error. Thank you for all the support so far, sorry that you get all the bugs :(

Do we really need ZAZ animation pack? That's a really big download for a little bit of shit. :P

True :D! Although every byte of ZAZ is worth it. It is a gift that never stops giving! But yes, without ZAZ the mod will crash skyrim at startup. But there are other awesome mods that need it too!

Yeah, I know the problem about having too many keys. 3 keys is a bit much. I think I will add the functionality back to the info key (but also keep the new one). You could unbind it, by setting it to escape. No idea about the CTD. Do you have logs enabled by chance?

It is a bit tricky to make an NPC pee. you have to aim at them with the crosshair and then call the menu and execute the command. Thinking about solutions to make that easier.

edit: if the state of any of their a followers needs reaches 2, they will start looking for ways to relieve themselves independently. On a toilet in the area or just on the spot they are on, if there are none available.

trognog - Thank you for the answer.

Sorry for late answer but I couldn't log to the site for hours due to site maintenance. Here is the situation:

I deleted all my characters. Had some serious issues with Steam and my Skyrim got fucked up. So, unfortunately, I can't provide my Log file since I do not have the mod installed yet. And when I looked at it (before deleting the mod), there wasn't any notification about the problems I had with the mod. But can provide my load order by LOOT. I reduced the list by removing mods like followers and similar that doesn't deal with the mod.

load order.txt

this might be a noob question, but when i try to add the mod to nmm it says ''PeeAndFart 1.6 can't be added.'' 

pls help?

It's not downloading correctly, it shows a 0 bytes. Not sure if it's the files or the site

EDIT: Just downloaded two other files from different areas and they were okay so it looks like the it's the PAF files that are fubared

this might be a noob question, but when i try to add the mod to nmm it says ''PeeAndFart 1.6 can't be added.'' 

pls help?

It's not downloading correctly, it shows a 0 bytes. Not sure if it's the files or the site

EDIT: Just downloaded two other files from different areas and they were okay so it looks like the it's the PAF files that are fubared

Yep, same here, i downloaded another mod to test it out and it worked just fine, i added it to nmm as usual, no problem; but still when i try to add the PeeAndFart 1.6 it says ''PeeAndFart 1.6 can't be added.'' 

I hope trognog sees this and comes to our aid.

I downloaded 1.6 and installed it with NMM without any problem. There was a site maintenance shortly after he uploaded the mod so it's probably LL's error.

Edit: just downloaded both 1.6 files. No problem :)

I downloaded 1.6 and installed it with NMM without any problem. There was a site maintenance shortly after he uploaded the mod so it's probably LL's error.

Edit: just downloaded both 1.6 files. No problem :)

Weird :/ i've already done that, still with the ''PAF can't be added.'' bs...  this is getting annoying.

Can you please add the bathing addon too? I have the same 0 bytes bug with that file.

Unfortunately, that file is "0" bytes for me too... :(