Hello. I want to continue with PND Mod, I just want to add the dirt on the ass of this Mod, can anyone help me? 

It does that, first stage left cheek smear, then a dirty butt, after that a poop smear down to your boots.

I'm using RND with the required patches for RND and Bathing.

Hello. I want to continue with PND Mod, I just want to add the dirt on the ass of this Mod, can anyone help me? 

It does that, first stage left cheek smear, then a dirty butt, after that a poop smear down to your boots.

Huh? RND? is not PND?

Huh? RND? is not PND?

Realistic Needs AND PNF. Yeah, I got bounties after that mutton.

Huh? RND? is not PND?

And which Mod is RND? Can you put the link here?

You mean these? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228/?

I just want the dirt on the butt but I still want to use PND

• 2 weeks later...

Huh? RND? is not PND?

You mean these? 

If you want dirty body get bathing in skyrim. if you want poo stains on your inner thighs get PnF. Trips me out crapping my pants during a battle.

Huh? RND? is not PND?

You mean these? 

If you want dirty body get bathing in skyrim. if you want poo stains on your inner thighs get PnF. Trips me out crapping my pants during a battle.

Not dirty in the body, dirt in ass after make the '' dirty '' thing, I mean poop  :P  

But I think that I will stay with PND afterr all. Thanks anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DarthCummies said:

I'm having a problem. If I pee or poop into a bottle, after the animation is over, the bottle just stays underneath my character's legs and I'm unable to go into first person or back into third person. Does anyone know how to fix this?

So far I've only seen this if the animation is interrupted, but in those cases I've been able to fix it by repeating the animation.

13 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

So far I've only seen this if the animation is interrupted, but in those cases I've been able to fix it by repeating the animation.

For me there was nothing that interrupted the animation, and repeating the animation didn't fix it. Although, when my character does the pissing animation into a bottle, she will stand up before she actually starts pissing into the default idle pose, so there might be a problem with how I've installed the mod or something.

Fun mod!

Thanks to Trognog for the mod and to lazyboy also for the unofficial fixes.

Does anybody know the name of the Maria Eden "piss drinking slave" animation? This feels like a perfect fit for me for a FF sub/dom drinking animation (sub is prone on back, dom is squatting over their head) but can't seem to find it anywhere to try and replace the animations used by this mod...

Thanks in advance if anybody can help :smile:

Same problem as Twilight93, I can give you all more info, I see all the menus and make changes however the hotkeys do not function, I even changed the default keys to other keys,

I press for few seconds or hold the key down and nothing happens, I have installed all the required mods and run all required utils such as FNIS. All i see in the menu is both functions have no pressure even after wait 24 hours. This is not a new game it's a saved game and also I installed all option files as well as all Required mods.

The other one called Private needs  discreet works perfect however i wanted to try this one however no success getting it to work. I have uninstalled Private needs.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...