@Elf Prince

N key is used for masturbation by Sexlab Aroused, so your keys are working just not for this mod atm by the sound of it.

I'm still using the old version of PN but I'm keeping a close eye on this mod as it's looking most promising

Changing the keys didn't help too.

Hm, no real idea. The keys won't work if you sit, sleep, sneak, swim, are on a horse or if you are in combat. Do you have actors tracked? Are you pointing on an NPC?

Version 1.4 worked flawless for me. 1.5, unfortunately not. As I said, have all required mods up to date and the mod is installed on the new game.

I can't do anything except ticking PC as the toilet and change of time scanning for pooping and peeing. pressing HotKey doesn't recognize NPCs. Didn't get any spells in the spell inventory.

I tried a new game again, same thing.

slorm - Thanks, I know :)  In version 1.4, both keys worked great.

Changing the keys didn't help too.

Hm, no real idea. The keys won't work if you sit, sleep, sneak, swim, are on a horse or if you are in combat. Do you have actors tracked? Are you pointing on an NPC?

Version 1.4 worked flawless for me. 1.5, unfortunately not. As I said, have all required mods up to date and the mod is installed on the new game.

I can't do anything except ticking PC as the toilet and change of time scanning for pooping and peeing. pressing HotKey doesn't recognize NPCs. Didn't get any spells in the spell inventory.

I tried a new game again, same thing.

slorm - Thanks, I know :)  In version 1.4, both keys worked great.

There were some changes to hotkeys in the 1.5 version, so it could very well be a bug. The hotkey routine uses a lot of SKSE functions, that is why i asked. Could also be a problem that your list of actors is locked for some reason, if you had an NPC as your target while pressing the key. To unlock it, you could reset the mod and wait about 5min ingame (with closed menus, realtime). That would force the list to be unlocked. If you didn't get the spells, the reset function did not execute properly and ran into a problem while deinitializing all references to target actors. It would not be a problem to lose these references, since actors aren't modified. Nevertheless the access on the array that holds all actors is synchronized. Could be that some thread didn't execute properly and didn't release the lock.

Forgot to ask: is Slave tattoos mode hard core dependence mod or this version of the mod can be played without it as it was the case with 1.4?

Edit: did install the mod again. Same things. Hotkeys doesn't work and I didn't got any spells. Wited in the game about 10 real minutes.

Forgot to ask: is Slave tattoos mode hard core dependence mod or this version of the mod can be played without it as it was the case with 1.4?

Edit: did install the mod again. Same things. Hotkeys doesn't work and I didn't got any spells. Wited in the game about 10 real minutes.

I listed it as hard dependency, but I think it would theoretically run without SlaveTats. Never tested it though.

Strange, that the hotkeys don't work. I think it is of no consequence if you have sexlab aroused status on the 'n' key. I use that too and have it mapped on it. That is also true for iNeed. I use it as the general information button. It should work nevertheless. But if you didn't get any spells, than the keys are also not correctly registered. Were you able to reset the mod after waiting?

I listed it as hard dependency, but I think it would theoretically run without SlaveTats. Never tested it though.

Strange, that the hotkeys don't work. I think it is of no consequence if you have sexlab aroused status on the 'n' key. I use that too and have it mapped on it. That is also true for iNeed. I use it as the general information button. It should work nevertheless. But if you didn't get any spells, than the keys are also not correctly registered. Were you able to reset the mod after waiting?

Thanks for the answer. I have no problem with resetting mod. That function works. It changes all values to default, but hotkeys doesn't workeven when I change them and I don't get spells.

I've tried to do all I can to play version 1.5. It simply won't work for me. I reinstalled all requirements and started a new game. The mod initiated, popped up MCM menu and I could do everything except fucking two things: select NPCs for toilet and getting spells in spell inventory. (sorry for bad language but I spent almost 24 hours to make this version work for me but it simply refuse to work). Changing hotkey, resetting mod, reloading the game, changing load order doesn't help either. Then I installed version 1.4 again, on the new game - works like a charm. There are some serious issues with 1.5 version which I can identify.

Thanks for your hard work on this mod. I love it but will stick with 1.4 version.

I see you can finally be someone else's toilet. Thank you very much, Sugar. I appreciate all your hard work. =D

I am glad you like it :D

Thanks for the answer. I have no problem with resetting mod. That function works. It changes all values to default, but hotkeys doesn't workeven when I change them and I don't get spells.

If it resets the mod options to default values, it passed the dependency checks. You can probably see their version numbers in the status screen of the MCM. So everything should be fine on that account (has every mod a version number?). The script then proceeds to (re)initialize some uncritical variables in the mainquest of the mod to default values. Right before adding the spells, it registers the hotkeys (always 'b' and 'n' after a reset) with the SKSE function RegisterForKey(int scancode). Right after that it would add the spells to the player. I believe that the script crashes at that point from your description. Do you get the message "...PAF started." after the reset as the last message, or just "PAF starting..."

I honestly have no idea, what could go wrong at that point at the moment. Do you have installed the construction kit through steam recently?

If it resets the mod options to default values, it passed the dependency checks. You can probably see their version numbers in the status screen of the MCM. So everything should be fine on that account (has every mod a version number?). The script then proceeds to (re)initialize some uncritical variables in the mainquest of the mod to default values. Right before adding the spells, it registers the hotkeys (always 'b' and 'n' after a reset) with the SKSE function RegisterForKey(int scancode). Right after that it would add the spells to the player. I believe that the script crashes at that point from your description. Do you get the message "...PAF started." after the reset as the last message, or just "PAF starting..."

I honestly have no idea, what could go wrong at that point at the moment. Do you have installed the construction kit through steam recently?

When the mod initiates I get all PAF info, 4-5 in the row. "Paf started" is also showed in the left upper corner. The mod doesn't add a spells at all.

No, I don't have Creation Kit. Don't know how to work in that program.

My friend, no problem. Thanks for trying to help. I already gave up from 1.5 version. Was very pissed off for not being able to make it work and I spent a lot of time. I'm not criticizing you and I'm not mad at you. You did your best. Why this version doesn't want to work in my game it's a mystery. It looks like that it works for the others since no one reported problems.

However, looking forward to see more of mode development but will skip 1.5 version. :)

When the mod initiates I get all PAF info, 4-5 in the row. "Paf started" is also showed in the left upper corner. The mod doesn't add a spells at all.

No, I don't have Creation Kit. Don't know how to work in that program.

My friend, no problem. Thanks for trying to help. I already gave up from 1.5 version. Was very pissed off for not being able to make it work and I spent a lot of time. I'm not criticizing you and I'm not mad at you. You did your best. Why this version doesn't want to work in my game it's a mystery. It looks like that it works for the others since no one reported problems.

However, looking forward to see more of mode development but will skip 1.5 version. :)

Hi, i have the same problem as you, I wait the 1.6 :)

i see that 1.5 version is re-uploaded. Are there any changes? I checked OP and it looked the same as before. Do I miss something? :)

No, it wasn't reuploaded, just edited the text of the conflict section. There is a conflict with aroused. If you press the 'n' key for longer than 2 seconds, your character will start to masturbate. That makes hotkey usage pretty difficult, if you use this key. Currently working on 1.6, which will mainly address the bugs 1.5 has introduced. Hope to get it out soon.

i see that 1.5 version is re-uploaded. Are there any changes? I checked OP and it looked the same as before. Do I miss something? :)

No, it wasn't reuploaded, just edited the text of the conflict section. There is a conflict with aroused. If you press the 'n' key for longer than 2 seconds, your character will start to masturbate. That makes hotkey usage pretty difficult, if you use this key. Currently working on 1.6, which will mainly address the bugs 1.5 has introduced. Hope to get it out soon.

Thank you for the answer. You see, I didn't change keys in 1.4 version and had no problem with using "N" hotkey. Only in 1.5

However... thank you for working on the fix. can't wait to see 1.6 version out. :)

If you press the 'n' key for longer than 2 seconds, your character will start to masturbate.

...really? I got a debuff from that mod because for some reason I started with 50+ aroused and nobody wants my character's imperial dingus.

Can't wait for the compatibility patch.  I wanna pee on the entire windhelm castle interior.  It just seems like the thing to do.

If you press the 'n' key for longer than 2 seconds, your character will start to masturbate.

...really? I got a debuff from that mod because for some reason I started with 50+ aroused and nobody wants my character's imperial dingus.

Can't wait for the compatibility patch.  I wanna pee on the entire windhelm castle interior.  It just seems like the thing to do.

you can pee in ulfrics mouth. Heard he likes that very much.

Aww. "use as toilet' only means urine, not poo. xD Not everyone's into that I suppose, but for some reason I expected both.

That is on the list, of course!

Currently searching for good animation to implement this.