(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

I have a question. Once I combine the 8 downloaded parts what's next. I cannot extract it anyfurther and mod manager cannot load it as a mod?

edit: one of the eight files I downloaded did not complte properly. I discovered this after redowning them (wish there was a way to detect corrupted sections). I made a bsa this time.

I seem to be getting CTD when I equip the Blood Mage outfit. Have tried using both the XP32's VHH BBP and CHSBHC. Haven't tried all the armors but everything else so far has worked fine.

Same here, I always get a ctd when I try to equip it with a nude character and when I try to load a previous save lol.

I also get random ctds with Darkstring armor (never happened to me with versions 1.5 and 1.7) and Ars Magica.

I seem to be getting CTD when I equip the Blood Mage outfit. Have tried using both the XP32's VHH BBP and CHSBHC. Haven't tried all the armors but everything else so far has worked fine.

same here, and not with Blood Mage only. i got CTDs with other armors too :(

Hi,i wanted 2 download Alan's BBP armor pack 2day but it says files are suspended :( ,are there other links ? other than rapidgator it's too large,r there links around 80-100 mg ? can someone upload them in mediafire or uploaded.to ? thanx

I second that. Trying to get the update on Alan's work, but those rapidgator downloads are coming out to be about 10 hours each. :(

I could provide my own links, but I only have the first version from when the thread was started.

I second that. Trying to get the update on Alan's work' date=' but those rapidgator downloads are coming out to be about 10 hours each. :(

I could provide my own links, but I only have the first version from when the thread was started.

[/quote']

yeah rapidgator files are tooooo big,i'm looking for something around 80-100 mg,thanx i'm gonna wait and see if others can upload 2.01 or get me links on that one but be in touch i may need ur links,btw why first version,u don't like latest version ? can we use it with nexus mods too ? thanx again

btw why first version' date='u don't like latest version ?

[/quote']

No, it's just because I didn't get the chance to download anything later. Also, it shouldn't conflict with any other mods unless you have an original version of one of the armors he converted. Even then, it'll probably just overwrite it if anything. It doesn't matter if it came from nexus or not.