If Skyrim was real life what Race would you want to be (hybrids welcome!)

(Ancient) Nord

Being a giant person with ingrained magical resistances and a hereditary predisposition towards shouting sounds neat.

Argonian, I love the water so I'd always be swimming, I love reptiles so...no explanation there, And by far the most boring thing in the world to me are humans so it solves mostly everything.

you as Argonian ???

then wish I thee good appetite!!

always only insects that will taste.  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P

j82zwwxhvk4v3vqn9awd.gif

Argonian, I love the water so I'd always be swimming, I love reptiles so...no explanation there, And by far the most boring thing in the world to me are humans so it solves mostly everything.

you as Argonian ???

then wish I thee good appetite!!

always only insects that will taste.  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P

j82zwwxhvk4v3vqn9awd.gif

I've had worse things in my mouth, Haha.

Ohmes-rath, theyre a variation ok khajiit wth bosmer appearance (but a little shorter) with cat ears and tail, you play as one in daggerfall, also sanguinne and hermaeus mora worshipper vampire!

I will Live forever wandering, learning drinking, fucking, pranking with magicg and stealth and most important, clawing nords that annoy me because Im a milk drinker and like to purr!

Ohmes-rath, theyre a variation ok khajiit wth bosmer appearance (but a little shorter) with cat ears and tail, you play as one in daggerfall, also sanguinne and hermaeus mora worshipper vampire!

I will Live forever wandering, learning drinking, fucking, pranking with magicg and stealth and most important, clawing nords that annoy me because Im a milk drinker and like to purr!

this is not a official RACE, not COUNTS .  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

theyre legit lore (granted the mod is a mod but its 100% lore based)

Hahaha, I do not know what you me with this video want to say?

I only know that there a * Ohmes-rath * Never on Nirn, that is Incidentally the entire continent the Elder Scroll Saga, given has.

I do not know how it is with you, I at any rate, have all Elder Scroll games played, and I saw in none part a Ohmes-rath!

this race is a modded race, but if you would like, then bring me some proof, that I am wrong!

here a proof of mine, sorry in German, because I am German.

http://de.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Nirn

This is a strange concept for me, I've lived my whole life as I am, so, to wake up as a different species would be a bit weird. If I was born into Skyrim, then it wouldn't matter what I "wanted" to be, as I would continue to be what I was born to be.

Short answer, what does white trash sum up to in Nirn, Breton or Imperial? 

Hahaha, I do not know what you me with this video want to say?

I only know that there a * Ohmes-rath * Never on Nirn, that is Incidentally the entire continent the Elder Scroll Saga, given has.

I do not know how it is with you, I at any rate, have all Elder Scroll games played, and I saw in none part a Ohmes-rath!

this race is a modded race, but if you would like, then bring me some proof, that I am wrong!

here a proof of mine, sorry in German, because I am German.

http://de.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Nirn

have you played daggerfall as a khajiit? look at its appearance, its humanlike with a tail and it says tjhat it hides its ears, Theyre cannon. There are 14 khajiit variations/breeds , the ones you meet after morrowind are all suthay-rath, but there are even goant khajiit tigers that walk on four. Theyre all cannon, but bethesda is too lazy to oels all the biopedal variations on the games, sadly thats why a elseweyr game is unlikely.

Here some khajiit lore goodness: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit

---snip---

have you played daggerfall as a khajiit? look at its appearance, its humanlike with a tail and it says tjhat it hides its ears, Theyre cannon. There are 14 khajiit variations/breeds , the ones you meet after morrowind are all suthay-rath, but there are even goant khajiit tigers that walk on four. Theyre all cannon, but bethesda is too lazy to oels all the biopedal variations on the games, sadly thats why a elseweyr game is unlikely.

Here some khajiit lore goodness: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit

Yes, I have also researched a little, and I found some things that brought me to ponder.

it is true there are some Rath-Races.

Suthay-raht

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Suthay-raht

Cathay-raht

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Cathay-raht

Senche-raht

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Senche-raht

I'm sorry, I was wrong.  :)

Dragonborn? Regardless of the base race choice, your actual genetic makeup in Skyrim land does make you totally different to the proles who surround you - apart from one twat, and you get to beat the shit of them. Also you can shout upstairs to the kids to come down for dinner with a certain forceful conviction.

Archived