Maybe you could try to release a version once after you finished one dong or one type of vagina?

Not to be a party pooper, but if you click on his profile image, you can see that he logged on at the latest on the 7th of April... Don't think he is working on this at all ^^ Maybe take a look at Leito's work instead :-D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 6:18 PM, ricardin1 said:

is your browser or antivirus.
but predicting this I already posted on mega too
female: https://mega.nz/#!iAMyWAbJ!bCfVybaybaif-2qeCdyL5djUww9qXIZfqf0aqhEnvr8

male : https://mega.nz/#!WV1UhSzK!D3DgE76OpJqeMi2T-5oRu2EUiUZLBZfmLHxj49NIFBw

All works, nice job on there!

But small question: is there a mod where I can make the female genitals actually work, or the animations are only for the male version?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 7:37 PM, GaeThanos said:

All works, nice job on there!

But small question: is there a mod where I can make the female genitals actually work, or the animations are only for the male version?

you will hardly find one that works. the majority I saw around are just plugins that swaps from one flaccid penis to another that is rigid. or a plugin that swaps it from a closed vagina to an open one. but nothing like a rig with animation to make the penis flaccid climb rigid. or a vagina opens with the contact of the penis =./

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...