Jello girl attempt (now with pic)

XcOm04au

I am not sure if I am correct or not but I think I worked out that the chameleon mod used the command player.SetActorAlpha to change the opacity of the player model. So yeah, no need for that chameleon mod. The problem for me is that it looks really glitchy. Does anyone know a work around?

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if I am correct or not but I think I worked out that the chameleon mod used the command player.SetActorAlpha to change the opacity of the player model. So yeah, no need for that chameleon mod. The problem for me is that it looks really glitchy. Does anyone know a work around?

maybe you could elaborate on what way it looks glitchy or post images?

if the problem is something like what I'm guessing, based on my limited experience tinkering around with layers and alphas in Paint.net when bored, I'd suggest trying it with different shades and variations of colors as well as even different colors altogether and seeing if there is any improvements.

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/5/2018 at 2:35 PM, XcOm04au said:

I already hav e the jello girl up and running but the problem is I dont have photoshop or adobe premier anymore

photoshop 2.0 is free /a serial is available also in the www...gimp is a fine add on-with both you are always fine. If you want to create own new textures, you can try pixPlant (some bucks only) - happy modding!

Paint.net is also good, it's what I use whenever I need to do any texture editing, with occasional touch ups in Gimp if explicit alpha editing or colour indexing is necessary. Both are 100% free as well. Not as feature-rich as photoshop but good enough for my amateur requirements.

So after reading the few threads about slime/jello girls i decided to try and move the mod i had made but as it used many other mods and assets it was not possible.

So have started from scratch and this is the body with a converted slime armour i have got so far. it has its own race selection and nif files. At the moment i am using a butchered body texture from all in one by HeroedeLeyenda as to me that is the number 1 must have mod. so will have to make a fresh texture that fits a slime girl so will take some time there.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XOkZx_DPlHWbGif24n9j2rq95QUYFHc_

still need to add more links in CK for hair and stuff, and would rather make a hair for slime girls in the mod it self as feel no hair really suits a slimegirl but as this is my first real mod i will try to hurry it up.

yeah working on that part now was thinking of adding a effect like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53171 to a orb or something and placing it in the body as have not found a way to do it any other way. Well its not like i have managed to even do that yet but thinking it might be the best way. other problem i have is any time i use body slide on the slame girl files it resets the Alpha,Gloss spec strength in the NIF files. so would have to set the values manually after bodyslide use. 

On 7/23/2018 at 6:41 AM, XcOm04au said:

I already have that, it is a shame because it would help, if it were inside the body only :)

Ah well i was thinking maybe it could be made into a passive or something and be edited to affect a smaller area to try to force it to be inside the body. I have no clue if thats even possible just an idea 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived