Thx for bring us this great mod!!! :D  But i wondering if you can add an option that use old mesh, because the new mesh makes her not look "tough" as before

I can add the old presets to the new bodyslide files. (I will upload them later today) 

Edit: Uploaded the Bodylside Files, there are HDT files for penis and vagina included and I included the classic Ceraph Body presets. 

I don't know if it's just me but...her body is like...all black, like she's missing textures. Is there a fix to this?

This is a problem with low V-Ram, maybe to weak graphics card or bad enb settings. 

Try to optimize her textures with this tool:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

I actually fixed it by just instaling again and i don't think 6 GB of v-ram is not enough...My GPU is a GTX 1060 ASUS STRIX 6GB btw

Uploaded a new Version!

• 2.5:
  • fixed item messages after got a item from ceraph
  • hopefully fixed the rare duplicate wings bug
  • you can use her now as a steward for your house (HearthFires required)
  • new body mesh from "Clams of Skyrim" but deactivated the HDT Vagina
  • fixed specular textures
  • added vagina to the textures

The wings are now a active spell with new script, I hope this fixes the problems with the wings.

I gave her a other voice, she should work no as a steward. (If HearthFires DLC is installed) 

Thank you for this great new version of ceraph, especially the texture is really awsome.

But may i ask, why did you remove the hdt vagina?

I added it manually and it works just fine.

Uploaded a new Version!

• 2.5:
  • fixed item messages after got a item from ceraph
  • hopefully fixed the rare duplicate wings bug
  • you can use her now as a steward for your house (HearthFires required)
  • new body mesh from "Clams of Skyrim" but deactivated the HDT Vagina
  • fixed specular textures
  • added vagina to the textures

The wings are now a active spell with new script, I hope this fixes the problems with the wings.

I gave her a other voice, she should work no as a steward. (If HearthFires DLC is installed) 

Thank you for this great new version of ceraph, especially the texture is really awsome.

But may i ask, why did you remove the hdt vagina?

I added it manually and it works just fine.

In the BodySlide files is a "HDT" version with HDT vagina, also a HDT version of the human penis.

Hi, I'm new to loverslab, so I may have made some errors installing her. I added her .esp to my nmm, but when I tried to enter the temple of dibella in Markarth, the game crashed. I went to bodyslide and made some new meshes for one of the included ERF body types. After restating the game, I could enter the temple, and she's there, but now her body has no texture. It's all black. Even though her penis, hands and feet have textures. Can someone help point out what I did wrong ? Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm new to loverslab, so I may have made some errors installing her. I added her .esp to my nmm, but when I tried to enter the temple of dibella in Markarth, the game crashed. I went to bodyslide and made some new meshes for one of the included ERF body types. After restating the game, I could enter the temple, and she's there, but now her body has no texture. It's all black. Even though her penis, hands and feet have textures. Can someone help point out what I did wrong ? Thanks in advance

nvm. just checked one of the previous replies. I'll try and optimize the textures and see if that works

You installed only the esp without the meshes, textures...? 

Just add the *.7z to your mods and install it with the mod manager. 

You installed only the esp without the meshes, textures...? 

Just add the *.7z to your mods and install it with the mod manager. 

No, no. I'm new to loverslab, not new to modding  :P

and yeah, optimizing the textures cleared the issue. Thanks for such a prompt reply though. Thanks.  :shy:

The new version is a week up, are there no bugs or problems? 

Is the new voice ok? 

Uploaded new version, the only difference to 2.5 are the compressed textures and included bodyslide files. 

Rdit: Uploaded new version for the skyrim special edition. 

Hello EvilReFlex,

I tried the 2.5 version. I updated v2.2 to v2.5. I also have the Old skin color v2.0 and the bodyslide files v2.0 installed (I didn't change the bodytype though) as well as the Slavetats v2.2.

I had no problem before, the mod worked w/o problem.

However since v2.5 Ceraph lost her wings. 

Peace,

M

Try a new save, or clean the ceraphs scripts out of your save. (Don't use a save where you and ceraph are in the same cell) 

Thanks for the answer, I tried it.

I sent Ceraph away, she went to the Dibella Temple. My character was in Riften. Saved, then cleaned savegame, only 1 script was in it wth Ceraph. When I went to get her again in the temple, she still didn't have wings.

I won't start a new game now, so I guess she will go w/o wing for this game.

And if you start a new game and go to her? (with the alternative start mod you can start in markath) 

Sorry for the slow answer, I didn't play Skyrim lately.

In a new game she indeed has wings.

Congrats on Ceraph, as she is a great follower and fits right into my game seamlessly.   A real gem Evil!  I take her on dungeon runs and fight naked (Dibellan Defender), and when we clear the last boss, SLEN kicks in with some high times and misdemeanors, ending with Ceraph knocking me over and doing her thing   :cool:

ISSUES 

My only issues are centered on my vampire babe's nether regions getting stretched to the limit as Ceraph is my harem guru.  After a long day of adventuring, it's back to home base to smoke pot and chill (Ceraph looks awesome smoking a blunt, btw.   Courtesy of Cannabis Skyrim), before getting down for some wild and crazy rollin and tumblin (SLEN sex parties in home base;  @"the Harem room").  Followed by shots of sticky Succubus fluids as a night cap (Sex parties in home base rock; the Vampire Slavers Den (a tasty little gem (which ain't so little).  Just need to figure out how to add more recreational bondage games in there.   Eye candy blows.   Dior (vampire chick/nymphomaniac) wants the real deal; hot and saucy action on demand,  "Hook me up.  Beat me.  Bite me, and then f*** me!").

Ceraph is absolutely perfect, IMO, as she accepts my follower mod (iAFT set to "immersive") commands (no outfit management though, by choice), and user added external dialog options; all quite seamlessly.  Job well done.  Having tons of fun with her.

THINGS TO DO

1. fit her with Deadly Drain options, including death drain (just not on friendlies)

2. tune her Defeat options to include raping the fallen enemies (opening the door for death draining).   

Fun Stuff 

Would be so badaz if Ceraph and Dior (my newest vampire) raided a bandit camp together; kicked the bad guys azzes in combat, before raping and death draining them.  LOL. I've got the "black soul gem"  DD option turned on, so call it preliminary business before serious crafting/enchanting takes place.  Yeah right <wink>.  Would be so awesome if she had dialog options like: "Rape them" and "Rape/DD them" (could use the Defeat "mark" function to pick each victim).   Then, I could sneak into the camp, choke out targets and tie them up, before bringing in Ceraph as the nutrockin' closer.   Hahahahaha

WISH LIST

1.  After giving her head, wish there was a screen which came up, and said; 1) Spit; or, 2) Swallow.   

Actions 

If 2 is selected the affects of her sperm vial (subject to cooldown) would play as Ceraph is winding down (lol, only for oral though).  If 1 is selected no loves (my babe drops to the ground and spits).  hahahaha, I'm dreaming, I know. <note: as we are dreaming, she also needs to shoot at least a quart of the stuff as a special effect>.   Could be implemented as dialog options which controlled everything.  Just add option Spit or Swallow in her dialog list. Selecting either would result in us dropping to our knees and getting busy <slurp, slurp, slurp>.  Outcome would be the only difference ("patooo", or "cha-ching, jackpot!").  LMAO

2. would love if I could get her fitted with a small (passive) DOM package for when my vampire babe has a been a bad girl (spanking/caning), or violated the tenets of Molag Bal (hardcore FunnyBiz furniture sex).  "What the hell do you mean, you saved a small child from a vampire attack.   You bloody wench, I should...".   "Save me Ceraph, do my punishment so Molag doesn't shred me naughty bits.  YIKES!"

Solutions 

Still searching for a solution for these.  Scent of Sex sort of works for it (dialogue based only), but I'm already script heavy and Scent is wonky in my current load order. 

I envision it being dialog based, so I can go up to Ceraph and say; "I've been a bad, bad girl..." ("You have been!"-> tied to a post, caned, then violated doggy style, still tied to the post), or, "Molag Bal will be so disappointed in me, can you help me get right again?"  ("Are you fuckin stupid?"-> 1 of 12 or so FunnyBiz furniture animations lights up with Ceraph driving the action, followed by being hung upside down, naked, for several minutes while being caned across the buttocks.  "Crack!").  (Scent does not allow player defined questions/answers, only a small number of canned questions/answers, which is less than appealing for doing justice to Ceraph).

Still searching for decent solutions 

Well done with this follower.

Since im not using SL I've got her as exotic decoration for my Markath abode.
I dont know if its a load order thing, or my having updated the mod while she was allocated her new home, or me messing up the update by not script cleaning (oops), but dismissing her removed her wings. However, further to what someone else mentioned, regarding her wings maybe becoming optional in the future, cool as they looked, i actually find that I like her better wingless.
So a happy accident there then.

Her skin texture doesnt look quite as succulent for me as it does in your screenshots, so perhaps I need to tweak a few things and maybe experiment with other spec maps and normal maps.
Great Work man!

Congrats on Ceraph, as she is a great follower and fits right into my game seamlessly.   A real gem Evil!  I take her on dungeon runs and fight naked (Dibellan Defender), and when we clear the last boss, SLEN kicks in with some high times and misdemeanors, ending with Ceraph knocking me over and doing her thing   :cool:

ISSUES 

My only issues are centered on my vampire babe's nether regions getting stretched to the limit as Ceraph is my harem guru.  After a long day of adventuring, it's back to home base to smoke pot and chill (Ceraph looks awesome smoking a blunt, btw.   Courtesy of Cannabis Skyrim), before getting down for some wild and crazy rollin and tumblin (SLEN sex parties in home base;  @"the Harem room").  Followed by shots of sticky Succubus fluids as a night cap (Sex parties in home base rock; the Vampire Slavers Den (a tasty little gem (which ain't so little).  Just need to figure out how to add more recreational bondage games in there.   Eye candy blows.   Dior (vampire chick/nymphomaniac) wants the real deal; hot and saucy action on demand,  "Hook me up.  Beat me.  Bite me, and then f*** me!").

Ceraph is absolutely perfect, IMO, as she accepts my follower mod (iAFT set to "immersive") commands (no outfit management though, by choice), and user added external dialog options; all quite seamlessly.  Job well done.  Having tons of fun with her.

THINGS TO DO

1. fit her with Deadly Drain options, including death drain (just not on friendlies)

2. tune her Defeat options to include raping the fallen enemies (opening the door for death draining).   

Fun Stuff 

Would be so badaz if Ceraph and Dior (my newest vampire) raided a bandit camp together; kicked the bad guys azzes in combat, before raping and death draining them.  LOL. I've got the "black soul gem"  DD option turned on, so call it preliminary business before serious crafting/enchanting takes place.  Yeah right <wink>.  Would be so awesome if she had dialog options like: "Rape them" and "Rape/DD them" (could use the Defeat "mark" function to pick each victim).   Then, I could sneak into the camp, choke out targets and tie them up, before bringing in Ceraph as the nutrockin' closer.   Hahahahaha

WISH LIST

1.  After giving her head, wish there was a screen which came up, and said; 1) Spit; or, 2) Swallow.   

Actions 

If 2 is selected the affects of her sperm vial (subject to cooldown) would play as Ceraph is winding down (lol, only for oral though).  If 1 is selected no loves (my babe drops to the ground and spits).  hahahaha, I'm dreaming, I know. <note: as we are dreaming, she also needs to shoot at least a quart of the stuff as a special effect>.   Could be implemented as dialog options which controlled everything.  Just add option Spit or Swallow in her dialog list. Selecting either would result in us dropping to our knees and getting busy <slurp, slurp, slurp>.  Outcome would be the only difference ("patooo", or "cha-ching, jackpot!").  LMAO

2. would love if I could get her fitted with a small (passive) DOM package for when my vampire babe has a been a bad girl (spanking/caning), or violated the tenets of Molag Bal (hardcore FunnyBiz furniture sex).  "What the hell do you mean, you saved a small child from a vampire attack.   You bloody wench, I should...".   "Save me Ceraph, do my punishment so Molag doesn't shred me naughty bits.  YIKES!"

Solutions 

Still searching for a solution for these.  Scent of Sex sort of works for it (dialogue based only), but I'm already script heavy and Scent is wonky in my current load order. 

I envision it being dialog based, so I can go up to Ceraph and say; "I've been a bad, bad girl..." ("You have been!"-> tied to a post, caned, then violated doggy style, still tied to the post), or, "Molag Bal will be so disappointed in me, can you help me get right again?"  ("Are you fuckin stupid?"-> 1 of 12 or so FunnyBiz furniture animations lights up with Ceraph driving the action, followed by being hung upside down, naked, for several minutes while being caned across the buttocks.  "Crack!").  (Scent does not allow player defined questions/answers, only a small number of canned questions/answers, which is less than appealing for doing justice to Ceraph).

Still searching for decent solutions 

Thanks for your comment.

2.6 is the Last version of Ceraph, I will not add additional features.  

Such a lovely lady! Thanks for uploading.

You mention an option to remove the wings in 3.0. Will this be available in the SE version too?

There will be no 3.0 version.

Well done with this follower.

Since im not using SL I've got her as exotic decoration for my Markath abode.

I dont know if its a load order thing, or my having updated the mod while she was allocated her new home, or me messing up the update by not script cleaning (oops), but dismissing her removed her wings. However, further to what someone else mentioned, regarding her wings maybe becoming optional in the future, cool as they looked, i actually find that I like her better wingless.

So a happy accident there then.

Her skin texture doesnt look quite as succulent for me as it does in your screenshots, so perhaps I need to tweak a few things and maybe experiment with other spec maps and normal maps.

Great Work man!

Could not recreate this bug. If you have updated from a older version it will be buggy because the scripts are different but have the same name. 

The Screenshots are from Vanilla Skyrim with K-ENB or Grim and Somber ENB. 

;;;;

Thanks for your comment.

2.6 is the Last version of Ceraph, I will not add additional features.  

Those are my To Do and WISH Lists, not yours   :cool:

How?

Trying my best to create dialog driven options to enhance game play, and so far, Ceraph takes to it like a fish to water (unlike Serana , Valerica, et al, who are a whole different kettle of fish given their oddball AI follower packages.   Ceraph's AI is spotless from my tests).  Just not happy with the overhead created by many options currently, but the search goes on.  Have successfully modeled the Molag dialog branch (from the above list), starting rule chains off of the "spanking/caning" segment, followed by firing highlighted hard furniture animations from FunnyBiz, et al.  It works (using Scent of Sex), but it also adds too much unwanted overhead, breaks too easily, and doesn't allow specific dialog text which is a huge negative.  When it works,  Ceraph can spank, and then bind my vampire babe onto "furniture", while sexually violating her faster than I can say "holy crap".  LOL.   Well, when Scent doesn't go all wonky by refusing to show the dialog options, which violates the main requirement for "passive" involvement from the player, other than talking to the NPCs). 

{all testing done in Valerica's Study (for the light&sound effects, which make a wonderful "alternative sex" playground), around the Soul Cairn entrance level, and using one of my higher level vampires.  So, I threw in some gang action rules, featuring Valerica, Ceraph, and Serana getting busy with my vamp, just for kicks and giggles (rule name:   All in the Family, Molag Style).   Serana has a "do me in a coffin, babe" dialog also, just because.   Well, did I mention I get bored easily?   Note: doggy style animations, featuring a dominant Ceraph, are one of the most incredible things in the raucous world of Sexlab.  Seriously, how did you get her to "glisten" like that?  "Slippery when wet" comes readily to mind.  Well, my mind anyway (which is probably fried to a crispy crunch after looking for passive DOM features/elements the last 3-4 days}

Seriously toying with doing a passive "Dialog/Animation" pairing package (basically, a dialog based specific animation driver (not limited to DOM themed animations) which can be used by any follower (at any time, and in any place), adding flexible dialog/response pairs,  and overall, making a lightweight (no scanning, cloak, or polling scripts at all; just an event driven approach), portable method for putting custom elements into the game world.  Still exhausting all available options first before I go there, though  (IF I do this, will definitely use SexLab Tools to make custom animation packages/stages from the wonderful bits and pieces already created by the community).   Also toying with adding a Dialog/Dialog pairing feature just for adding spice and atmosphere.  Would depend on Sexlab Dialogues for making custom trees for that part  (Status:  still in the feature rough-in stage, but hoping to find existing solutions first, before diving in and firing up the CK.  I'm old school; like, why re-invent wheels which already exist?   And K.I.S.S.)

For the Spit or Swallow dialog; would have to hook onto Ceraph's logic to emulate ingesting one of her potions (the hard part).  The "failing down and spitting" animation stage already exists.  So it's not that far out of the realm, given reliable tools which don't bog down or impact game play in negative, resource consumptive ways.

Any suggestions on making dialog/specific animation pairs for dialog trees, using existing tools, would be most welcomed (and save me from diving head first into the deep end of the pool, LOL). 

Again, thanks for making Ceraph!  She's now a featured member in all my MO profiles (and rightfully so).  Kudos, Evil...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Special Edition user here.

she looks fantastic in SE. really love the body and such (wish we had demons as a race for SE)

but a small issue boots when starting sex scenes: all her armor, including cocks, gets removed as the scene starts. I also seem unable to pickpocket her in an attempt to obtain something for myself :3

4 hours ago, likide said:

One of the best follower i tried.

Thanks! :smiley:

2 hours ago, Potitius said:

Special Edition user here.

she looks fantastic in SE. really love the body and such (wish we had demons as a race for SE)

but a small issue boots when starting sex scenes: all her armor, including cocks, gets removed as the scene starts. I also seem unable to pickpocket her in an attempt to obtain something for myself :3

Thank you too.

Enabling her Race to be playable is not a problem, but the Skin will be always blue and the wings green. (It would be easier to make a armor like in my old Succubus Armor Mod

And because I don't want to use Sexlab as requirement there is no "no strip" keyword in the armor. And you cant get her armor (with pickpocket), it would be invisible in your inventory. ;)