She looks great, definitely my new favorite follower! Question though! Is there any way to upgrade her mana capabilities? I'd love to see her run mage.

And a general question to anyone else - does Mana Tanks work only on the PC, or can it work on followers/NPCs as well?

Thanks, she and her items are balanced for dual wield melee. (and the items level up with her)

Is there a non sexlab version anywhere, or at least a way to turn off the penis growing options? 

There is no "Sexlab Version", and if you don't want a penis on her just don't let her have one. (it is optional) 

• 3 weeks later...

I've changed Ceraph to be focused on 2 Handed rather than 1 Handed. If I remove the daggers and the armor, will it make the game crash? I'm assuming you're altering something via Scrip/Quest.

Ceraph is really nice, but the dong clips through my character's body during animations. Thought I could slightly lower the size with bodyslide, but it doesn't work :(

I've changed Ceraph to be focused on 2 Handed rather than 1 Handed. If I remove the daggers and the armor, will it make the game crash? I'm assuming you're altering something via Scrip/Quest.

Ceraph is really nice, but the dong clips through my character's body during animations. Thought I could slightly lower the size with bodyslide, but it doesn't work :(

She can only use onehanded melee weapons (limited it in her race) and her armor and dagger are designed to level up with her. If you change her to twohanded you need to change all the enchantments on her items. 

You can scale her dongs smaller with "-" volumes in bodyslide. (or replace the human cock files with the standard female sos cocks. (cocks uses the same UV map) 

Changing the Length and Girth to negative values changes nothing in the resulting NIF. When viewing the preview, values higher than 100% make them smaller actually, while negative values does the opposite.

Oh, I forgot... change the succubus skeleton to a normal skeleton with HDT support. 

• 2 weeks later...

My motivation to work on ceraph is back and I'm working on version 3.0.

this means: 

+"got item" messages for the potions

+ new script for the wings

+ the summon succubus spell will return (from the old succubus follower mod) 

+ new body (Clams of Skyrim) with HDT vagina

+ new body shape (maybe I post a screenshot later today) 

+ new body textures (fixed specular and new normal maps)

+ the human schlong gets also HDT support (the horse variant is to big for it) 

+ maybe a normal human form of ceraph (no promisses)

+ overhauled horse schlong

+ other suprise gift from here

I seem to have trouble recruiting her as as a steward. I bring her into my lakeview manor but the option to recruit her as one never appears.

I will also take a look to this problem. 

My motivation to work on ceraph is back and I'm working on version 3.0.

this means: 

+"got item" messages for the potions

+ new script for the wings

+ the summon succubus spell will return (from the old succubus follower mod) 

+ new body (Clams of Skyrim) with HDT vagina

+ new body shape (maybe I post a screenshot later today) 

+ new body textures (fixed specular and new normal maps)

+ the human schlong gets also HDT support (the horse variant is to big for it) 

+ maybe a normal human form of ceraph (no promisses)

+ other suprise gift from here

I seem to have trouble recruiting her as as a steward. I bring her into my lakeview manor but the option to recruit her as one never appears.

I will also take a look to this problem. 

You don't say.... well hell, looking forward to this.

New script for the wings is working now, I hope the new script fixes the duplicate wings bug. 

post-607503-0-37098200-1504204280_thumb.jpg

I'm also adding a dialogue to remove her wings or change it to non glowing.  

Edit: I have a small problem with a script, how to retrigger a script on faction change?  (The script is no with "OnEffectStart")

I make a good progress to the 3.0 release... (should be the final release) 

HDT genitals work (I will make a optional "no HDT genitals" option)

Messages fixed for items ("You got a bottle of Succubi Milk")

Steward option works now, but I needed to change her voice. (now she does not sound rought anymore :( )

Wings still have the same bug after loading a save... maybe someone can help me with the script? 

And I have also a problem with the hide/change wings dialogue 

Summon ceraphs shadow works, but its a special power ( one daily use - no magika needed and the damage scales with the player)

I also made her daggers smaller (also testet to make deadric glaives with dual blades, but the glitch to much into the wings.)

After the big changes its needed to make a new game, or clean your save from ceraph before updating to 3.0. 

Uploaded a new Version!

• 2.5:
  • fixed item messages after got a item from ceraph
  • hopefully fixed the rare duplicate wings bug
  • you can use her now as a steward for your house (HearthFires required)
  • new body mesh from "Clams of Skyrim" but deactivated the HDT Vagina
  • fixed specular textures
  • added vagina to the textures

The wings are now a active spell with new script, I hope this fixes the problems with the wings.

I gave her a other voice, she should work no as a steward. (If HearthFires DLC is installed) 

Hello EvilReFlex,

I tried the 2.5 version. I updated v2.2 to v2.5. I also have the Old skin color v2.0 and the bodyslide files v2.0 installed (I didn't change the bodytype though) as well as the Slavetats v2.2.

I had no problem before, the mod worked w/o problem.

However since v2.5 Ceraph lost her wings. 

Peace,

M

Hello EvilReFlex,

I tried the 2.5 version. I updated v2.2 to v2.5. I also have the Old skin color v2.0 and the bodyslide files v2.0 installed (I didn't change the bodytype though) as well as the Slavetats v2.2.

Peace,

M

Try a new save, or clean the ceraphs scripts out of your save. (Don't use a save where you and ceraph are in the same cell) 

Hello EvilReFlex,

Peace,

M

Try a new save, or clean the ceraphs scripts out of your save. (Don't use a save where you and ceraph are in the same cell) 

Thanks for the answer, I tried it.

I sent Ceraph away, she went to the Dibella Temple. My character was in Riften. Saved, then cleaned savegame, only 1 script was in it wth Ceraph. When I went to get her again in the temple, she still didn't have wings.

I won't start a new game now, so I guess she will go w/o wing for this game.

Hello EvilReFlex,

Peace,

M

Thanks for the answer, I tried it.

I sent Ceraph away, she went to the Dibella Temple. My character was in Riften. Saved, then cleaned savegame, only 1 script was in it wth Ceraph. When I went to get her again in the temple, she still didn't have wings.

I won't start a new game now, so I guess she will go w/o wing for this game.

And if you start a new game and go to her? (with the alternative start mod you can start in markath)