Yea, I know, I know.... you get this question a lot, but I kinda would love the option to remove her wings. is it possible to do it with console commands? Even if it is just temporary I'm good with that. This mod is top notch btw, ever since I discovered her she has never left my side. The main reason I want to remover her wings is because I experience a bug that some how duplicates them. So now she has to pairs of wings.....like a double vision kinda thing going on....

Yea, I know, I know.... you get this question a lot, but I kinda would love the option to remove her wings. is it possible to do it with console commands? Even if it is just temporary I'm good with that. This mod is top notch btw, ever since I discovered her she has never left my side. The main reason I want to remover her wings is because I experience a bug that some how duplicates them. So now she has to pairs of wings.....like a double vision kinda thing going on....

I tried to change the script and give her a dialogue to hide the wings, but I got it not working. (I'm noob in skyrim scripting.) 

I tried to change the script and give her a dialogue to hide the wings, but I got it not working. (I'm noob in skyrim scripting.) 

Hmmm Wish I had the know how and the time to help you out with that. I will do a clean install of the mod later to see if it solves the problem. Thanks again for an awesome mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a lot of memory issues when using your mod with vanilla Skyrim, missing textures on Ceraph and crashing due to memory issues all the time. I then noticed that the textures, particularly for her body, were huge. I ran the textures through the Optimizer Textures tool, and e.g. femalebody_1.dds went from 89.5MB to 2.8MB which solved the issues for me. I did select the option to resize any texture above 2K to half the size since I can't tell any difference anyway, but even if you keep the original 4K resolution it should make a big difference to compress them. So it's something you might want to consider for future releases.

But great work on the mod otherwise, there's just something about being followed aroung by a purple demon with a huge dick that makes me all fuzzy inside. I did hack off her wings with some crude TES5Edit editing though, sorry about that. If you can't figure out how to toggle the wings via scripting, maybe just release one winged and one wingless esp?

monsta88
Suggestion: Asking for liquids from Ceraph should involve sex animations. It can be optional for those who has the anims installed.

I would also like an option to make her talk less.

I don't want to require sexlab or fnis for the mod. (to minimize problems) 

I had a lot of memory issues when using your mod with vanilla Skyrim, missing textures on Ceraph and crashing due to memory issues all the time. I then noticed that the textures, particularly for her body, were huge. I ran the textures through the Optimizer Textures tool, and e.g. femalebody_1.dds went from 89.5MB to 2.8MB which solved the issues for me. I did select the option to resize any texture above 2K to half the size since I can't tell any difference anyway, but even if you keep the original 4K resolution it should make a big difference to compress them. So it's something you might want to consider for future releases.

But great work on the mod otherwise, there's just something about being followed aroung by a purple demon with a huge dick that makes me all fuzzy inside. I did hack off her wings with some crude TES5Edit editing though, sorry about that. If you can't figure out how to toggle the wings via scripting, maybe just release one winged and one wingless esp?

Yes, I also got this problem with one ENB, but its more a problem with really old hardware or shitty enb configs.  

Why do so many want a to remove the wings, I think she is ugly with no wings and no armor.  :wacko:

And sorry for the long time with no update... I'm waiting for something before I reinstall skyrim. (and I have much work at the moment to do at my job and I'm too tired after work.) 

But I still want to make an final update with fmod installer and different options.

Have someone downloaded the SSE version? (Just want to know) 

Yes, I also got this problem with one ENB, but its more a problem with really old hardware or shitty enb configs. 

Why do so many want a to remove the wings, I think she is ugly with no wings and no armor.  :wacko:

I'm not using any ENB and I've got plenty of hardware, the issue is simply that it's easy to hit the ~4GB memory limit of vanilla 32-bit Skyrim when you have lots of mods. Having a mod with several ~100MB textures really doesn't help in that case. SSE solves the issue by being 64-bit, but no 64-bit SKSE yet means many of my favorite mods aren't compatible.

As for the wings, I don't really know. I just prefer her without wings for some reason. Don't get me wrong, they're lovely wings. People disliking something tends to be the most vocal, and I'm sure most people using your mod likes them. People just have different tastes, and it's impossible to please everyone.

Hmm... Her wings are always out. When walking, running etc, not moving at all. May need to rebuild FNIS though.

Also, her arousal doesn't change much

The wings animations don't need FNIS and she uses the standard human female animations.

Maybe you installed the wrong version? (There are a version for skyrim vanilla and skyrim special edition. )

Hi. I was enjoying Ceraph for many hours of gameplay until one day the temple of dibella just crashed my game whenever i tried to go in and hire Ceraph. No matter what I do, skyrim just sits there loading forever just going into the temple to get my goddamned succubus follower. Can anyone help me?

Ok so, the mod is working pretty well but i do have some problems, first i can't change her body in bodyslide, the slider just don't do anything, but i can modify the armor, just the body who is not working.

Also, when i talk to her ( the succubus dialogue ) and i say i want her tasty milk / cum it doesn't do anything at all, is an animation supposed to happen ? ( i do have sexlab and every other thing to make animation work )

Otherwise she looks pretty good

attachicon.gif20170617200516_1 (2).jpgattachicon.gif20170617200429_1 (2).jpgattachicon.gif20170617200903_1.jpg

Thanks for the screenshots, I allways like to see how she looks in other configurations.  :)

Look in your inventory, you get the milk/cum as a potion, the messages like "you got 1 milk" are missing in the vanilla version. (I will add them in the next version) 

The Bodyslide files should work, maybe a bug with a new or old bodyslide version? 

Something funny... Ceraph in Unreal Engine 4:  :D

post-607503-0-92496800-1497978434_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-38879700-1497978493_thumb.jpg

marrage aside, is Creaph set up to be a hearthfires housecarl? I'd like to have her run the 'play house'...

Not sure, but it should be possible because she uses a vanilla voice set. 

how do you get her to use male sex animations by default? is the only way to set the females use strapons or something?

i really wish modders had more voices to choose from. Lydia's voice just doesn't work with a succubus...

She changes her Sexlab gender if she grows a cock. (Thats why you need sexlab, but there will come more what needs sexlab).

I must have messed something up since she still uses strap on duplicate with horse cock enabled. I have sos full, with all in one animated pussy overwrite for strap on and SOS files. Any idea how to make things work, without turning off strap on for females?

EDIT: nwm, figured out that I simply can change her gender via sexlab menu

marrage aside, is Creaph set up to be a hearthfires housecarl? I'd like to have her run the 'play house'...

default is no actually: only some of the vanilla voices work, and hers is one of the ones that doesn't quick trip into the CK fixed that.

default is no actually: only some of the vanilla voices work, and hers is one of the ones that doesn't quick trip into the CK fixed that.

No, she have "FemaleDarkElf" and its in the list for possible housecarls, so it should work. (cant test it now)