PAH - And you get a slave! (see download section)

This has come quite a long way, really enjoying it at the moment, noticed two things tho...

1. The city slavery status doesn't update, i first thought this was odd when trying to do solitude (second city as i'd done falkreath already) i sold 2 slaves but it stayed on 0 for the slavery level but after double checking the difficulty level (had set to easy) by opening the option (bit where you select easy, normal etc) and then closing it then it did update and doing this after a sale it again forces an update, dunno if the background calculation isnt working but doing this seems to force it

2. Fully trained slaves aren't always submissive - set up HSH as my training area and intentionally not training combat via the task mistress but with slaves with 100 sub, 100 respect, 65 pose, 99 sex i'm sometimes getting told they are not worth the trouble but another slave with the same stats is an amazing slave and i get the "glad to hear" dialogue, i did do some sex/whipping after moving the slave from HSH to PAH and their stats did all show still

A would be nice is an option in the MCM to set a city as already accepting slavery, i'm using slave run and i know someone else mentioned a tie in with it (would also be neat) but if thats hard an option in the MCM to amend a cities slavery would be just as nice as we could set the cities we want to have slavery and then use sales for the rest

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jolly2206 said:

Bug: I put 2 slaves as prostituee  to work they lost there names.

This also usually happens to my normal PAH slaves if i take them too the next cell.

Question: what Jcontainer version should i use?

You don't need JContainer for this mod.

PAH slaves or ones from this mod shouldn't lose their names. It seems there is an issue with your installation. Can you post a log?

13 hours ago, Musje said:

You don't need JContainer for this mod.

PAH slaves or ones from this mod shouldn't lose their names. It seems there is an issue with your installation. Can you post a log?

image.thumb.png.3972084a5ff57551af4dbcd00fa65672.png

took me  a few hours to get this.  But:(

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

you asked for a papyrus log i think??

Anyway greatwork love your mods and thanks for the fast response.

now ill try to get you that log file.

Dank U

image.png

How do we sell Courtesans? If I take one out of my brothel - she is not a Courtesan any more?

How do we find the Pit Fight in Falkreath? The Pit Boss has nothing useful to say, and waiting until fight time does not help. He just stands there...

Fairly often free prostitutes wind up with no name and "unloaded" status. What does that mean? I think some of those reappeared in a different city.

Also - it would be great to have status in the MCM showing if we still need to sell Courtesan, shopkeeper, or worker.

Helps a lot having the Prostitute counter.

And a request for Home Sweet Home - AYGAS is very demanding on slaves, I am constantly hitting the HSH ceiling on number of slaves.

A little higher limit would be great; whatever you are comfortable with.

Thanks for all you do Musje!

On 7/24/2018 at 5:43 AM, fred200 said:

How do we sell Courtesans? If I take one out of my brothel - she is not a Courtesan any more?

How do we find the Pit Fight in Falkreath? The Pit Boss has nothing useful to say, and waiting until fight time does not help. He just stands there...

Fairly often free prostitutes wind up with no name and "unloaded" status. What does that mean? I think some of those reappeared in a different city.

Also - it would be great to have status in the MCM showing if we still need to sell Courtesan, shopkeeper, or worker.

Helps a lot having the Prostitute counter.

And a request for Home Sweet Home - AYGAS is very demanding on slaves, I am constantly hitting the HSH ceiling on number of slaves.

A little higher limit would be great; whatever you are comfortable with.

Thanks for all you do Musje!

The pit fights and auctions arent implemented yet, and the guys aren't supposed to appear either. I forgot to disable them when I released the last version so they show up and spin up the start of the auction event as well.

As for the limit, I kind of made Aygas to test a method for keeping unlimited slaves and to provide a place to park HSH and PAHE slaves :)  That method works, but there are still some issues with it. And it is very script heavy. If I can optimize it, maybe even offload some of the work to a DLL or something like that, perhaps I will put it into HSH as well.

Heya Musje, i have a quick q

How difficult would it be to adapt AYGAS or PAHE to accomodate just dumping a enslaved/bound NPC in town and having it work similarly to the TBF pimping plugin but just be a form of punishment or training for new acquisitions?  A bit like punishment poses, but random npcs come up and do whatever to him/her.

Is that something you'd be interested in adding someday, or are you aware of a mod that fulfills this function?

I honestly just thought its probably been many peoples dream to tie nazeem up (because we hate him) and throw him in the middle of whiterun and have every man woman and beast that walk by abuse that asshole procedurally but i know of no mod that's almost as close to that happy possible future as this one, so I thought id ask

• 1 month later...

In the 'my slaves' part of the MCM I see 2 of each slave and 1 i have listed 6 times! it seems each time i tell them to stay by roadside and turn tricks it adds another listing without removing the old ones. Also when i come back and tell them stop/untie them or whatever, i get a message saying failed to transfer. They are still listed as slaves under the PAHE but the AYGAS part just seems to have got all screwed up with multiple listings of the same slaves. Is there anyway to remove these, i have 'slave in unloaded area' and  'teleport missing slaves' but nothing to remove a listing. mamybe an option to stop them turning tricks from the MCM would be an idea.

Anyways, if you have any ideas as to how i could fix it without having to reset and start progress from scratch again would be grateful

On 8/5/2018 at 1:32 PM, shencereys said:

Heya Musje, i have a quick q

How difficult would it be to adapt AYGAS or PAHE to accomodate just dumping a enslaved/bound NPC in town and having it work similarly to the TBF pimping plugin but just be a form of punishment or training for new acquisitions?  A bit like punishment poses, but random npcs come up and do whatever to him/her.

Is that something you'd be interested in adding someday, or are you aware of a mod that fulfills this function?

I honestly just thought its probably been many peoples dream to tie nazeem up (because we hate him) and throw him in the middle of whiterun and have every man woman and beast that walk by abuse that asshole procedurally but i know of no mod that's almost as close to that happy possible future as this one, so I thought id ask

Aygas already sort of lets you do this once you gain the required perk and the slave is trained sufficiently (read the docs on the download page). You can leave them in town or inns, tied up or prostituting themselves.

7 hours ago, davidbonde said:

In the 'my slaves' part of the MCM I see 2 of each slave and 1 i have listed 6 times! it seems each time i tell them to stay by roadside and turn tricks it adds another listing without removing the old ones. Also when i come back and tell them stop/untie them or whatever, i get a message saying failed to transfer. They are still listed as slaves under the PAHE but the AYGAS part just seems to have got all screwed up with multiple listings of the same slaves. Is there anyway to remove these, i have 'slave in unloaded area' and  'teleport missing slaves' but nothing to remove a listing. mamybe an option to stop them turning tricks from the MCM would be an idea.

Anyways, if you have any ideas as to how i could fix it without having to reset and start progress from scratch again would be grateful

Do you have an old version of PAHE? And do you have the maximum nr of slaves in PAHE? If not, something got messed up badly. Please enable all logging and post a copy of it here after trying to transfer some back and forth

5 hours ago, Musje said:

Do you have an old version of PAHE? And do you have the maximum nr of slaves in PAHE? If not, something got messed up badly. Please enable all logging and post a copy of it here after trying to transfer some back and forth

Thanks. PAHE is 7.2.4. only  have about 20slaves in there. Iv just noticed a weird thing too, when i take a slave out from HSH using 'time to hit the road' then go outside to leave helpless for passersby, it then seems to set them all owned by 'Greka'!? so that may be why when i then untie them and try get them back it says failed to transfer. Anyway here is the log:

Papyrus.01.log

1 hour ago, davidbonde said:

Thanks. PAHE is 7.2.4. only  have about 20slaves in there. Iv just noticed a weird thing too, when i take a slave out from HSH using 'time to hit the road' then go outside to leave helpless for passersby, it then seems to set them all owned by 'Greka'!? so that may be why when i then untie them and try get them back it says failed to transfer. Anyway here is the log:

Papyrus.01.log

Just an observation:

"Time to hit the road" transfers ownership of the slave to PAHE. They should show up in the PAHE MCM under Slaves.

Tie up and leave helpless transfers them away from PAHE and into AYGAS.  They should no longer appear under PAHE MCM Slaves.

This is different from PAHE Restrain or Hogtie.

10 hours ago, fred200 said:

Just an observation:

"Time to hit the road" transfers ownership of the slave to PAHE. They should show up in the PAHE MCM under Slaves.

Tie up and leave helpless transfers them away from PAHE and into AYGAS.  They should no longer appear under PAHE MCM Slaves.

This is different from PAHE Restrain or Hogtie.

Yup they move ok from HSH to PAHE when using 'time to hit the road' The prob starts when using leave helpless and supposedly moving to AYGAS. I then get option to show slave mark that shows owned by Greka even thou they not been sold to anyone, then I get fail to transfer back to me, something seems to be making them all look like they been sold to Greka who iv no idea who that is (not Grelka who is someone in riften) and each time It adds another listing of them in 'my slaves' (see pic)
Transfers to and from HSH and PAHE seem fine.

20180908131516_1.jpg

I can't figure out what's wrong from your log but there is some nastiness going on there, a lot of errors from one mod.

Also I see this: Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks: followed by a bunch of stack traces. Never seen one of them before...

Maybe your script engine gets overloaded and you're suffering from script lag, which can cause problems like this. There is a setting you can change to give these scripts more time to run, I forgot what is was though (I changed it years ago)

5 hours ago, Musje said:

I can't figure out what's wrong from your log but there is some nastiness going on there, a lot of errors from one mod.

Also I see this: Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks: followed by a bunch of stack traces. Never seen one of them before...

Maybe your script engine gets overloaded and you're suffering from script lag, which can cause problems like this. There is a setting you can change to give these scripts more time to run, I forgot what is was though (I changed it years ago)

Well I am on about 460 mods now but it is running better than ever these days in terms of no crashes and good frame rates, and everything else seems to work fine. but alot of script heavy mods do mean I do wait a few secs for things to happen some times (sexlab for one) but iv got used to that. I know the tweaks you mean and Id thought Id got that as good as possible but obviously the AYGAS it bugging out. It didnt always thou and Im not sure when it started, I just noticed duplication in the my slaves part of the MCM. I suppose if you are at a loss too is to reluctantly reinstall the mod?

What mod is it you are seeing that is causing alot of errers, i could disable that and see if helps?

After months of tweaking the best performance i got papyrus was this: (the // bits were their starting values)

[Papyrus]
//180ms
fUpdateBudgetMS=300 //800
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=300 //800
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000 //500.0 // max 2000
//iMinMemoryPageSize=256
//iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800
bEnableLogging=1 //
bEnableTrace=1 //
bLoadDebugInformation=1 //

The "Suspended stack count is ove..." seems to be MiasLair mod and I ran skyrim again trying AYGAS resulting with the same problem but this time no mention of that miaslair error so im not sure that would be the issue.

48 minutes ago, davidbonde said:

Well I am on about 460 mods now but it is running better than ever these days in terms of no crashes and good frame rates, and everything else seems to work fine. but alot of script heavy mods do mean I do wait a few secs for things to happen some times (sexlab for one) but iv got used to that. I know the tweaks you mean and Id thought Id got that as good as possible but obviously the AYGAS it bugging out. It didnt always thou and Im not sure when it started, I just noticed duplication in the my slaves part of the MCM. I suppose if you are at a loss too is to reluctantly reinstall the mod?

What mod is it you are seeing that is causing alot of errers, i could disable that and see if helps?

After months of tweaking the best performance i got papyrus was this: (the // bits were their starting values)

[Papyrus]
//180ms
fUpdateBudgetMS=300 //800
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=300 //800
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000 //500.0 // max 2000
//iMinMemoryPageSize=256
//iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800
bEnableLogging=1 //
bEnableTrace=1 //
bLoadDebugInformation=1 //

The "Suspended stack count is ove..." seems to be MiasLair mod and I ran skyrim again trying AYGAS resulting with the same problem but this time no mention of that miaslair error so im not sure that would be the issue.

In MiasLair specifically, make sure you have cell scan turned off except when you need potential slaves identified. MCM entry.

4 minutes ago, fred200 said:

In MiasLair specifically, make sure you have cell scan turned off except when you need potential slaves identified. MCM entry.

right, I think that only runs once you enter the mais cell anyway, which I hadnt done in a while, certainly not while iv been trying figure out the AYGAS problem

I don;t know how you can get multiple entries for slaves except by trying to transfer a slave multiple times. Unless somehow the underlying JSON got corrupted (Aygas uses JSONUtil to store slave info in JSON files). And there's no easy way to fix this I'm afraid.

33 minutes ago, Musje said:

I don;t know how you can get multiple entries for slaves except by trying to transfer a slave multiple times. Unless somehow the underlying JSON got corrupted (Aygas uses JSONUtil to store slave info in JSON files). And there's no easy way to fix this I'm afraid.

OK, I will just reinstall then, would expect that should fix it

19 hours ago, davidbonde said:

Papyrus.01.log

multiple issues in the log with lorecraft loot/Dropper 

many smaller issues

can't tell if this is a case of a dirty save from many mods uninstalled thru out game play or you really found that many  bugged mods, but you did mention having over 400

alot of problems with mqsovngardekillscript attached to this mod (BE5793CB)  not seeing anything better to identify that

next up alot of problems with gwstormcapital and gwfort

i'm seeing enough problems with mqsovngardekillscript that i wouldn't consider this save playable....not worth going over the rest of the log at this point, i could already see why musje is reading ahead to the stack dumps

14 minutes ago, davidbonde said:

OK, I will just reinstall then, would expect that should fix it

By reinstall I meant also start a new game.  Or use the "deinstall" option from the MCM menu, remove Aygas, clean your save thoroughly, then reinstall it. But as CliftonJD pointed out, the question is whether this save can be salvaged. And removing a complex scripty mod like this one and trying to clean up after it in your save, is an iffy process.

48 minutes ago, Musje said:

By reinstall I meant also start a new game.  Or use the "deinstall" option from the MCM menu, remove Aygas, clean your save thoroughly, then reinstall it. But as CliftonJD pointed out, the question is whether this save can be salvaged. And removing a complex scripty mod like this one and trying to clean up after it in your save, is an iffy process.

Ok,ok your both bullies! I was determined to stay with this save as its been same guy since skyrim came out! but yeah, its had 100s of mods installed and taken off in the past (but it is playable apart from the slaves part!) so suppose i should start from scratch with a new character. suppose it will be an experience, thou there may still be crap in skyrim folder from old mods too even thou i use a mod manager so maybe i should totally start from scratch to make sure no old stuff is still hanging around

5 hours ago, davidbonde said:

Ok,ok your both bullies! I was determined to stay with this save as its been same guy since skyrim came out! but yeah, its had 100s of mods installed and taken off in the past (but it is playable apart from the slaves part!) so suppose i should start from scratch with a new character. suppose it will be an experience, thou there may still be crap in skyrim folder from old mods too even thou i use a mod manager so maybe i should totally start from scratch to make sure no old stuff is still hanging around

you might get lucky with papyrus data transfer from nexus to clean your save of those old mods, but if you do decide to start over you might want to look into mo to keep the uninstalled mods out of your scripts when you're done with them- old saves also clean better with papyrus data transfer if the old scripts are cleaned out of the folders as well