[DOA5LR] LBC's Modding Workspace (Costume Mods)

ADL_LBC

Guest C3S4RFC

I changed this topic's post #1 a bit.

Does anyone remember this topic? :lol:

I remember,  friend.

A off-topic question: Do you plan to mod Tekken 7?

I changed this topic's post #1 a bit.

Does anyone remember this topic? :lol:

I remember,  friend.

A off-topic question: Do you plan to mod Tekken 7?

I'm glad to hear that my friend :)

About question:

It's no plan at the moment, but I'm very interested in modding.

I don't know now because I have various problems in the real life, but I will be back if something to make.

I'm looking forward to your Tekken7's works.

nice mod,but why do you censure her vagina and show your boobs? I dont get

Thank you.

I feel very happy when I saw hidden parts by chance.

It is easy to use the boobs parts in express it, but pussy is a hassle.

Besides, I like the boobs particularly created by Saaf and Harry.

Nice work as usual LB! I just hope you get motivation to show more of your work here, you made some great stuff that people still haven't saw :)

Thank you for your kind consideration, Saaf!

You're always so kind :)

At first I was making ordinary costumes.

After that, the middle object came to be visible only to the controller of the pink rotor :(

attachicon.gifWTF.jpg

So you finally showed your "pleasure machine"!  (and also revealed your inner pervert! :lol:)

Would be great to see it adapted to Honoka  :blush:

• 1 month later...

Added new mod

So you finally showed your "pleasure machine"!  (and also revealed your inner pervert! :lol:)

Would be great to see it adapted to Honoka  :blush:

You're right. I think Honoka is the best of machine girls because she is nympho :lol:

For the Gal Zation mod, is there a way for me to make the mod immediately start with her shirt opened?

For the Gal Zation mod, is there a way for me to make the mod immediately start with her shirt opened?

change the hair to B

Thank you for answering that question :)

As an alternative, if you delete "GAL~.---C" files, will be in a state of being start with half naked.

• 5 months later...
On 2018/1/16 at 2:27 AM, mlprarity21 said:

I'm just now finding your mods and I noticed all the links to the mods are dead. did you remove them for updating and tweaking?

I often ask myself what I created and uploaded something like this. Then I answers want to erase, because this is adult mod lol
Of course, I still favorite mods made by others. I especially loving Saafrats, Harry and C3S4RFC made mods. These are really wonderful.

12 hours ago, ADL_LBC said:

I often ask myself what I created and uploaded something like this. Then I answers want to erase, because this is adult mod lol
Of course, I still favorite mods made by others. I especially loving Saafrats, Harry and C3S4RFC made mods. These are really wonderful.

Please , Could you uploaded Kasumi & Phase-4 - GAL Zation face and hair ,thanks pal .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived