On 11/13/2018 at 12:57 PM, aspirine2 said:

nothing happen when i press hotkey with the newest update

This has happened on previous versions if the mod gets changed in the load order from where it started from, did you put it back where it was before, after the update? ?

If in doubt, a clean save and re-install should fix things alright, I haven't noticed any issues arising from doing so in the past ?

7 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

This has happened on previous versions if the mod gets changed in the load order from where it started from, did you put it back where it was before, after the update? ?

If in doubt, a clean save and re-install should fix things alright, I haven't noticed any issues arising from doing so in the past ?

did that and working now ....many thanks 

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, supern00b64 said:

Thanks but I already have and it still doesnt work. 

I've been using it since Sept 21st, it works. You tried it as-is? It's already converted. Do you have the pre-requisites?

SexLab and dependencies
Fuz Ro D'oh or you won't see the comments :)
Soft dependency support for Devious Devices and Zaz Animation Pack

2 hours ago, S0ltinsert said:

Is it safe to just update this mod by de-installing and re-installing the newer version? If not, how should I proceed when updating this mod?

I tried that a few times and it went well

just check you save for script left overs (if any, I doubt that)

and go into MCM and choose "reset" or weas it restart?

look for reseting things in MCM ^^

On 12/16/2018 at 7:50 PM, S0ltinsert said:

Is it safe to just update this mod by de-installing and re-installing the newer version? If not, how should I proceed when updating this mod?

If I want to be very safe updating a mod mid-game, i usually do this:

- make sure no part of the mod is currently "actively active" (like in the middle of a scene or quest, or having something equipped provided by the mod)

- save the game

- remove the mod entirely

- load the last save

- wait a minute or two realtime

- save the game

- open FallrimTools, open the last save in it

--> "clean/remove unattached instances", "clean/remove undefined elements"

--> search for all mod-specific scripts/entries (usually there is a keyphrase at the start of the script names, but I check the mod's script files to see what scripts there are) and remove them, generally the previous step should already have done this

--> save the modified file, and move it to the skyrim save directory

- add and enable the new version of the mod

- load the modified save file in skyrim, wait for the new version of the mod to install and appear in the mcm menu (if it has one) (i usually wait a few mins realtime here too, maybe check the papyrus log too it there are entries in it regarding the install to see when it finishes.)

- save the game, close skyrim, open skyrim and load the game

Sometimes simply updating the mod and playing just like usual works too, but if you want a to do it cleanly and want to be sure, this is the way to go.

Not always needed, and depends on what exactly is in an update. And mods that have no scripts don't need this at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm having the weird bug that after some time the Player stops commenting with the hotkey and during anims. The timed comments as well as load game comments still work.

When i completely strip my character, the hotkey comments work again. When i equip clothes, they stop working again. Totally weird.

Free camera is disabled during anims since you said that it leads to an issue with the comments.

I've tried to remove any kind of other mod that alters dialogues and started a new game and it still happens after some time (after 1hrs playing or so it suddenly stops working correctly).

Does anyone else have a similar problem or can you look into this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 6:46 PM, Kevain said:

Hi

Please lengthen the duration of comment visibility.

It's not readable in half a second.   ; )

Do you have Fus Ro Doh installed? usually comments disapearing that fast is a result of not having it installed properly, I had this problem with another mod because I forgot to install it.

So I also have a question about this mod, when you say it has a "soft dependancy" on Devious Devices, does that mean I have to have it, or is it just like, I wont get certain dialogue options? Because I'd prefer not to install DD if I can help it.

19 hours ago, hyper15 said:

Do you have Fus Ro Doh installed? usually comments disapearing that fast is a result of not having it installed properly, I had this problem with another mod because I forgot to install it.

So I also have a question about this mod, when you say it has a "soft dependancy" on Devious Devices, does that mean I have to have it, or is it just like, I wont get certain dialogue options? Because I'd prefer not to install DD if I can help it.

it's installed

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 4:42 AM, hyper15 said:

Generally it means the mod will work without it, technically. Although you may be missing many key features of the mod that won't run because the dependency is missing.

In this case of this mod, any DD comment/outcome won't run. (I don't think it will crash your game, but be aware there might be a remote chance that it might)

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm wondering if i can make my character always talking about the fact that she's naked, because i mainly play nude.

I used console command and found that there's _SexistGuardExhibitionistComments and i set it to 100.

Did i do wrong or is it the right way to do it? Because i still get the "snowberry truffles" and kind of annoyed by it.

I tried to edit with TES5Edit and stopped because I'm too afraid that i would broke the mod lol

Can you give me a pinpoint of how to do it? And if possible that other NPCs talking about my character nudity too?

Also i didn't use the DD required one.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I have a problem.

The sex scene is long gone and my character is still addressing her rapist ("you bastard, get of me", "Enjoy it while you can" etc.).

Is this from this mod? Not sure cause none of the mods I have installed claims it adds a sex dialogue, but it's clearly not a vanilla Skyrim feature, so I thought maybe it's this one since it already does something similar.

Anyone knows how to fix it?

So far nothing helps: restarting game, restarting pc, talking to NPCs, interacting with objects, disabling sexlab... and she still talks to the draugr I encountered over 20 hours ago.

4 minutes ago, TheArchlich said:

Hey I have a problem.

The sex scene is long gone and my character is still addressing her rapist ("you bastard, get of me", "Enjoy it while you can" etc.).

Is this from this mod? Not sure cause none of the mods I have installed claims it adds a sex dialogue, but it's clearly not a vanilla Skyrim feature, so I thought maybe it's this one since it already does something similar.

Anyone knows how to fix it?

So far nothing helps: restarting game, restarting pc, talking to NPCs, interacting with objects, disabling sexlab... and she still talks to the draugr I encountered over 20 hours ago.

just have sex again ^^

sometimes the SL scene "end signal" seems to be missing or the SL scene got interrupted (for example the rapist got killed during intercorse)

this will cause sexist guards dialog to continue

to get a new SL "end signal" just trigger a new SL scene

39 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

just have sex again ^^

sometimes the SL scene "end signal" seems to be missing or the SL scene got interrupted (for example the rapist got killed during intercorse)

this will cause sexist guards dialog to continue

to get a new SL "end signal" just trigger a new SL scene

So it is from this mod, right?

Is there a way to disable just that?

I don't like this feature at all, even when it's working, and I enjoy the rest of the mod.