Since it is possible to detect SlaveTats, could you (just technically) make comments for specific categories of tattoos the PC has?

I'm guessing it will be a keyword to identify the type of tattoo, in which case yes it would be possible (although I don't actually know anything about the slave tats mod) 

Couple of general sexist suggestions;

Weapons equipped- " Go back to your hearth fire where you belong girl, leave the fighting to the men."

" What do you think you can do with those? Put them away before you hurt yourself."

Buying / selling in blacksmith / armor shops greeting; " We've no potions or flowers here girl, try down the street."

" Can't see a girl like you would be interested in anything we sell here."

Blacksmith / armor shops in response to What are you selling; " Nothing a slip of a girl like you could lift let alone use."

" We sell to warriors girl, go back home where you belong."

Not over the top, but something a woman would have heard all the time, one way or another, until fairly recently.

BTW, great idea..........thanks

I hear that (at least in some areas and during some periods) women were not allow to follow or accompany when males were having negotiations, bargaining, politic issues, etc; Would you like to add corresponding comments that happen if the player has female follower(s) or teammate(s)?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean comments if women are present during important conversations?

i suppose he means when player is a man but has female follower with him during important conversations (Jarls, Greybeards, etc... i guess)

ok, a few more...  but not good as the others i'm afraid ;) maybe that when playing i'll have more ideas :P

No, they're fine. I've paraphrased some of them and used them in a few different places. seeing what someone else has written often helps give me ideas on other comments so keep them coming. I've used your Belethor comments as well....any more citizens of Skyrim needing the sexist treatment?

not that i can recall at the moment :P but as soon as i find some time to play, i'll probably figure something out ;)

Since it is possible to detect SlaveTats, could you (just technically) make comments for specific categories of tattoos the PC has?

I'm guessing it will be a keyword to identify the type of tattoo, in which case yes it would be possible (although I don't actually know anything about the slave tats mod) 

I can help you on that, unfortunately slavetats does not use keywords. If i remember correctly there is a function in the slavetats api to check if a specific tattoo is applied, but you would have to write a script, checking for each tattoo and assign corresponding keywords yourself.

I hear that (at least in some areas and during some periods) women were not allow to follow or accompany when males were having negotiations, bargaining, politic issues, etc; Would you like to add corresponding comments that happen if the player has female follower(s) or teammate(s)?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean comments if women are present during important conversations?

Apologize for my bad English. I will try to explain as detailed as possible. All ideas below may be just personal imaginations and suggestions. 

I happened to read a book that writes about one man, in Medieval Italy,  harried everywhere to borrow money but it ended all in vain and he was even refused to the door just because he was accompanied by a girl. It was until the last time did he find the reason was that female should not appeared in situations that only males were allowed to participate in. But the noble women(at least as a thane in Skyrim?) seem to gain their positions after their marriage. 

If that situation I talked above is reasonable, there maybe have possible comments below: 

1. Guards will comment on player when he/she has a non-noble female follower, especially in castles. 

2. People will comment on non-noble female player when she has a male follower (in some areas female should always remain behind). 

3. Guards will comment on non-noble female player when she has a female follower. 

4. Yarls or stewards will have derogatory entrance comments when non-noble women enter their castles or longhouses. 

5. Male shopkeepers will feel disgust and have derogatory entrance comments when non-noble women enter their shops or approach them in open markets. 

6. Bargaining, persuasion, intimidation and bribing with male actors will be harder if non-noble female is in player's group. 

7. In inns males will behave disrespect and try to molest female actors. 

It is a great idea but huge work if you decide to merge sexist-dialogues into important conversations(mainly quest ones). I think that making the males express their attitudes is enough. 

There will be much more and my mind is limited. All belong to your original idea. 

Apologize for my bad English. I will try to explain as detailed as possible. All ideas below may be just personal imaginations and suggestions. 

I happened to read a book that writes about one man, in Medieval Italy,  harried everywhere to borrow money but it ended all in vain and he was even refused to the door just because he was accompanied by a girl. It was until the last time did he find the reason was that female should not appeared in situations that only males were allowed to participate in. But the noble women(at least as a thane in Skyrim?) seem to gain their positions after their marriage. 

If that situation I talked above is reasonable, there maybe have possible comments below: 

1. Guards will comment on player when he/she has a non-noble female follower, especially in castles. 

2. People will comment on non-noble female player when she has a male follower (in some areas female should always remain behind). 

3. Guards will comment on non-noble female player when she has a female follower. 

4. Yarls or stewards will have derogatory entrance comments when non-noble women enter their castles or longhouses. 

5. Male shopkeepers will feel disgust and have derogatory entrance comments when non-noble women enter their shop or approach them in open markets. 

6. Bargaining, persuasion, intimidation and bribing with male actors will be harder if non-noble female is in player's group. 

There will be much more and my mind is limited. All belong to your original idea. 

that would be probably historically correct for most of medieval Europe, but might create strange and un-immersive situations in Skyrim, especially point 4.  woud be strange having a Jarl calling you a slut and then asking for your help with bandits, dragons, skooma dealers and whatever...  just to get back calling you a whore as soon as you accept the mission !

also remember that some of the Jarls are women, other have female commanders of the guard or stewardesses, none of which seems to be married having so acquired her "noble" status from a husband...

so i suppose that, even if deep down inside the Jarl might want to insult you as any other male of Skyrim, for political reason, needing your help, he plays the good guy and treats you well even if he might not like it ;)

This mod replaces standard dialogs?The child Lucia insulted me, lol

And I need to add child checks..!

Todays youth man *shakes head* xD

The Guards/Bandits might be dicks, but most common people are decent...

Is the mod supposed to be about Guards and Bandits only then?

I would prefer it if all the men were dicks or at least those who aren't friends of the PC.

Speaking of which: Do you plan on including the option to prevent people who like you to be dicks?

It might be a bit awkward if Ralof says "Greetings, Friend." just to silently add: "Don't stare like that at me bitch or I might make you stare at my balls from up close."

Did I say awkward?

I meant hilarious.

Hilarious and awkward at the same time to be more specific. x)

I'd willing to do some voice acting for the guard comments; I can do a pretty decent

pseudo-Austrian accent. I might consider doing other types of characters. My recording

equipment is professional quality.

hey, if you want to that'd be great. I was going to try and splice together phrases...but they never end up sounding very good. I'll add some sample phrases to the mod description page if you want to give them a shot...

As the Vanilla game of Skyrim tells us, not all Nordic people sound like stereotypical Austrians. Maybe put a call out for some Canadians as well just to keep the game balance.

(Actually don't know if some of the Vanilla voices were Canadian. However if its a cheap rate acting job, they are usually involved somewhere). IGMC.

As someone who should know how Austrians sound I can tell you that Nords sound nothing like us. I guess they are supposed to sound like Scandinavian people as Austria is way too far down south for a viking theme. It's not even the same climate zone. x)

Indeed, however I think that all the guards are supposed to sound like Arnie Schwarzenegger, who I think was Austrian, (no?).

Anyway as to my conjecture about Canadians. A quick look at the main character voice actors:-

Max Von Sydow - Swedish

Christopher Plummer - Canadian

Joan Allen - USA

Michael Hogan - Canadian

Vladimir Kulich - Czech/Canadian

Wes Johnson - USA

Peter Jessop - USA

That's quite a high percentage of Canadians, considering. (Haven't checked the other 63 actors for maple syrupidness.).

I payed closer attention to it since you mentioned it yesterday and you are right. There is one who certainly sounds like him.

For Austrian accent in general I would point in the direction of Christop Waltz as he is a pretty good example me thinks x)

I'll add a few comments:

Guard: You may have heard terrible stories about what happens to women in Skyrims's prisons... let me assure

you, they are all true.

Guard: Some attractive young women have gone missing lately; I hope that doesn't happen to you.

Guard: Disrespect me, and I'll turn your ass inside out and leave you naked outside the city walls.

Guard: It's been a while since me and my men have had some fun; watch your step.

Dig those!

Weapons equipped- " Go back to your hearth fire where you belong girl, leave the fighting to the men."

" What do you think you can do with those? Put them away before you hurt yourself."

Buying / selling in blacksmith / armor shops greeting; " We've no potions or flowers here girl, try down the street."

Blacksmith / armor shops in response to What are you selling; " Nothing a slip of a girl like you could lift let alone use."

Not over the top, but something a woman would have heard all the time, one way or another, until fairly recently.

And those!

I was about to say that we are lacking comments yet that are sexist without being sexual in nature but you took care of that in style.

Since everybody is contributing I might as well add my ideas to it.

Male Guards:

"Heard a rumor you would smuggle skooma. Might have to closely examine what you hide under those clothes."

"You. - I. - An empty cell and a pair of handcuffs. What do you say woman? Not that your consense would be requiered of course."

"If you keep shaking that ass of yours in my line of sight I might make up a reason to arrest you and take you in."

"I hope you'll end up as a suspect at some point. I would gladly "interrogate" you for hours."

"If I find you taking something that isn't yours I will take much more than just the item you stole."

"If someone steals your sweatroll you can always suck mine."

Female Guards:

"A delicate flower like you wouldn't last long in prison. Or at least your behind wouldn't."

"Care to break the law? My collegues at the prison are lonely and we can't have that, can we?"

Male Citiziens:

"Hope we both end up in the same dark allyway at some point."

"You here to offer your goods slut? I might be tempted but I won't pay you."

"What do you mean you aren't the whore I ordered?"

"Get lost woman I am not interested in your body right now and there is nothing else you have to offer."

"Come to visit me for a good fuck? Otherwise I have no use for you and you should leave."

Female Citizien:

"You get raped often sweetie?"

"Stay away from Drunks if you don't wanna get assaulted. Then again, maybe you'd enjoy that, what do I know?"

"Stay away from my man or I will be the one who fucks with you. And you won't enjoy that, trust me."

"Weren't it for all the male pigs around I would envy you for your looks. But as it is I almost pity you. Almost."

"You enjoy rape? If not you should leave the country. Skyrim isn't made for delciate flowers like you."

Weapons:

Bow:

"Bow and arrow ey? Guess bandits go too up close and personal one too many times."

"Arrows huh? That's alright you wouldn't be able to lift a sword anyway, let alone swing one."

"Why do you carry a bow? You look more like prey than a hunter to me."

[speaks to himself] "I should hunt that huntress sometime...."

Sword:

"Why do you even carry a sword? The only weapon a whore like you should hold is a mans dick."

"Fancy yourself the adventuring type, woman? You'll only get yourself, killed, raped or enslaved. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"A sword? Don't make me laugh girl you should go back to your kitchen."

Axe:

"Hope you are only planning to use that for wood choping. Otherwise I urge you to return home wre you belong woman."

Old people:

"Back in my day young girls got married and took care of the children. Nowadays they pick up a sword and go out only to end up raped and enslaved."

5. Male shopkeepers will feel disgust and have derogatory entrance comments when non-noble women enter their shop or approach them in open markets. 

that would be probably historically correct for most of medieval Europe, but might create strange and un-immersive situations in Skyrim, especially point 4.  woud be strange having a Jarl calling you a slut and then asking for your help with bandits, dragons, skooma dealers and whatever...  just to get back calling you a whore as soon as you accept the mission !

also remember that some of the Jarls are women, other have female commanders of the guard or stewardesses, none of which seems to be married having so acquired her "noble" status from a husband...

so i suppose that, even if deep down inside the Jarl might want to insult you as any other male of Skyrim, for political reason, needing your help, he plays the good guy and treats you well even if he might not like it ;)

Thanks for your response. Just to describe the tendency that female were not respect in here and there in those days. The game itself is based on gender equality. Except for integration with Imperial soldiers and guards, surely there will be difficulties in adding sexist contents. 

Awesome stuff...I'm only changing the "HELLO" comments as these can be added without altering any vanilla Skyrim quests. However, your ideas will fit with some minor adjustments :)

would be nice to have racist comments, especially argonians, khajiit, darkelves, thalmor twoards nord women, and maybe nord men twoards females of the races mentioned before

Yes, yes, yes! There definitely will be :)

I can help you on that, unfortunately slavetats does not use keywords. If i remember correctly there is a function in the slavetats api to check if a specific tattoo is applied, but you would have to write a script, checking for each tattoo and assign corresponding keywords yourself.

Ah, well it was probably outside the scope of this mod anyway :)

Hey mixedupjim, have you had any luck applying the comments for the DLC guards as well?

I hope so, the latest version just looks for the IsGuardFaction which it looks like all guards are a member of...so hopefully, fingers crossed!

I happened to read a book that writes about one man, in Medieval Italy,  harried everywhere to borrow money but it ended all in vain and he was even refused to the door just because he was accompanied by a girl. It was until the last time did he find the reason was that female should not appeared in situations that only males were allowed to participate in. But the noble women(at least as a thane in Skyrim?) seem to gain their positions after their marriage.   Apologize for my bad English. I will try to explain as detailed as possible. All ideas below may be just personal imaginations and suggestions. 

5. Male shopkeepers will feel disgust and have derogatory entrance comments when non-noble women enter their shops or approach them in open markets. 

It is a great idea but huge work if you decide to merge sexist-dialogues into important conversations(mainly quest ones). I think that making the males express their attitudes is enough. 

Ah I see what you're getting at. I think it would be possible, certainly having custom dialogue which in an Inn would be possible. Some things would definitely require scripting and a quest which isn't something I'm really looking at doing at the moment.

I was about to say that we are lacking comments yet that are sexist without being sexual in nature but you took care of that in style.And those!

Since everybody is contributing I might as well add my ideas to it.

Male Guards:

"Heard a rumor you would smuggle skooma. Might have to closely examine what you hide under those clothes."

"You. - I. - An empty cell and a pair of handcuffs. What do you say woman? Not that your consense would be requiered of course."

"If you keep shaking that ass of yours in my line of sight I might make up a reason to arrest you and take you in."

"I hope you'll end up as a suspect at some point. I would gladly "interrogate" you for hours."

"If I find you taking something that isn't yours I will take much more than just the item you stole."

"If someone steals your sweatroll you can always suck mine."

Female Guards:

"A delicate flower like you wouldn't last long in prison. Or at least your behind wouldn't."

"Care to break the law? My collegues at the prison are lonely and we can't have that, can we?"

Male Citiziens:

"Hope we both end up in the same dark allyway at some point."

"You here to offer your goods slut? I might be tempted but I won't pay you."

"What do you mean you aren't the whore I ordered?"

"Get lost woman I am not interested in your body right now and there is nothing else you have to offer."

"Come to visit me for a good fuck? Otherwise I have no use for you and you should leave."

Female Citizien:

"You get raped often sweetie?"

"Stay away from Drunks if you don't wanna get assaulted. Then again, maybe you'd enjoy that, what do I know?"

"Stay away from my man or I will be the one who fucks with you. And you won't enjoy that, trust me."

"Weren't it for all the male pigs around I would envy you for your looks. But as it is I almost pity you. Almost."

"You enjoy rape? If not you should leave the country. Skyrim isn't made for delciate flowers like you."

Weapons:

Bow:

"Bow and arrow ey? Guess bandits go too up close and personal one too many times."

"Arrows huh? That's alright you wouldn't be able to lift a sword anyway, let alone swing one."

"Why do you carry a bow? You look more like prey than a hunter to me."

[speaks to himself] "I should hunt that huntress sometime...."

Sword:

"Why do you even carry a sword? The only weapon a whore like you should hold is a mans dick."

"Fancy yourself the adventuring type, woman? You'll only get yourself, killed, raped or enslaved. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"A sword? Don't make me laugh girl you should go back to your kitchen."

Axe:

"Hope you are only planning to use that for wood choping. Otherwise I urge you to return home wre you belong woman."

Old people:

"Back in my day young girls got married and took care of the children. Nowadays they pick up a sword and go out only to end up raped and enslaved."

Wow, they're really good. Spot on for the tone :) I'll be adding them asap.

it would be my favorite mod if it had voices :D

Me too....I've had a few people offer their voice acting talents. Do you fancy giving it a go? I can't do an accent like most of the Nord guards....but I might give the bandits a whirl :)

If anyone fancies having a go at doing some of the voices then please do let me know and I can supply you with some dialogue lines to try. :)

This idea is possibly outside the scope of this mod, but for the planned strip search feature, the player's thiefly skills could play a role.  This would simulate guards feeling justified in humiliating the pc in the name of protecting honest people from theft.

Random example without much forethought:

• Base chance 2%.
  • Each skill among pickpocket/sneak/lockpicking increases the probability by 0.6%.
  • Thief stone active: +10%.
  • Nighttime: +20%.

There could also be additional dialogue in the pool if total chance is above 25% in the vein of "I know a thief when i see one, move along before i decide to check you for stolen booty."

I was already planning to implement something like this with Scent of Sex rules, but if (in)appropriate comments can be a part of it, even better.

Is it safe to update this mod mid-game?  Any special procedure if so?

And, nice work!

This should be perfectly safe to use/update mid-game. There are no scripts or anything else so it is very light weight and I can't see it causing any issues with any other mod.

-----------------

New version up with ever more dialogue including area specific dialogue so if you go to the Inn you should hear dialogue specific to Inns.

Going forward I shall be trying to stick with the following rules of how aggressive people will be (and I must stop putting whore, slut or bitch at the end of every comment :) )...

Male NPCs

Will make derogatory remarks putting a woman firmly in her place. Will usually refrain from using swear or crude words, but they will still get their point across that women are 2nd class in Skyrim and simply objects of desire.

Female NPCs

They know their place and will give "helpful" comments to the female characters on how to be a good lady and avoid trouble.

Beggars/Drunks

Not much better than a bandit. They'll make just as rude or crude comment, just with a slight slur or burp.

Male Guards

The epitome of the sexist male. Will often use suggestive comments as well as speak their mind at will. They will show some restraint though and will never be as crude as bandits, after all they are the face of civilised law and order (whilst believing they are above it).

Female Guards

No where near as bad as the men, although they still look down on other women. Will give warnings and steer female characters in the right direction.

Bandits

The gutter of society with a mouth to match. They'll let rip with whatever they want to say, and it won't be nice...ever!

Places: Inns

Not a place for a woman, unless she is a whore looking for work.

Places: Blacksmith

Women should be at home cooking, not trying to work out which end of the sword is the pointy bit!

Thanks for your response. Just to describe the tendency that female were not respect in here and there in those days. The game itself is based on gender equality. Except for integration with Imperial soldiers and guards, surely there will be difficulties in adding sexist contents. 

you are perfectly right about those days...  actually in medieval society a female soldier/warrior wasn't acceptable... (look how did Joan Arch end ;) )

mine was just a personal consideration referred to Skyrim game play :)

love this mod and how quickly it keeps getting updated <3 idea: additional derrogatory comments if the npc is pregnant. like 'looks like someone's been whoring around' etc. i know there are some pregnancy mods that do this but it'd be nice for those of us who don't have such a mod installed since it runs along the same vein as what this mod does.

You might want to look into the orc stronghold dialogues. Orcs are brutal and rough and only the chieftain allowed fuck with the orc womens in the strongholds. So if they see and women who didn't belong to the stronghold they can make nasty comments what they want with the fresh meat ;).

love this mod and how quickly it keeps getting updated <3 idea: additional derrogatory comments if the npc is pregnant. like 'looks like someone's been whoring around' etc. i know there are some pregnancy mods that do this but it'd be nice for those of us who don't have such a mod installed since it runs along the same vein as what this mod does.

Unfortunately, without a pregnancy mod installed there is no way to detect if someone is pregnant as it is not part of vanilla Skyrim.

You might want to look into the orc stronghold dialogues. Orcs are brutal and rough and only the chieftain allowed fuck with the orc womens in the strongholds. So if they see and women who didn't belong to the stronghold they can make nasty comments what they want with the fresh meat ;).

I have added some race specific comments, especially for Orc bandits :) Will be uploading it shortly.

I think this mod should hook up with Get Stripped Again and have babies. 

I will be working on a complementary mod that will add certain events when certain dialogue is triggered :)

Is it safe to update this mod mid-game?  Any special procedure if so?

And, nice work!

This should be perfectly safe to use/update mid-game. There are no scripts or anything else so it is very light weight and I can't see it causing any issues with any other mod.

-----------------

New version up with ever more dialogue including area specific dialogue so if you go to the Inn you should hear dialogue specific to Inns.

Going forward I shall be trying to stick with the following rules of how aggressive people will be (and I must stop putting whore, slut or bitch at the end of every comment :) )...

Male NPCs

Will make derogatory remarks putting a woman firmly in her place. Will usually refrain from using swear or crude words, but they will still get their point across that women are 2nd class in Skyrim and simply objects of desire.

Female NPCs

They know their place and will give "helpful" comments to the female characters on how to be a good lady and avoid trouble.

Beggars/Drunks

Not much better than a bandit. They'll make just as rude or crude comment, just with a slight slur or burp.

Male Guards

The epitome of the sexist male. Will often use suggestive comments as well as speak their mind at will. They will show some restraint though and will never be as crude as bandits, after all they are the face of civilised law and order (whilst believing they are above it).

Female Guards

No where near as bad as the men, although they still look down on other women. Will give warnings and steer female characters in the right direction.

Bandits

The gutter of society with a mouth to match. They'll let rip with whatever they want to say, and it won't be nice...ever!

Places: Inns

Not a place for a woman, unless she is a whore looking for work.

Places: Blacksmith

Women should be at home cooking, not trying to work out which end of the sword is the pointy bit!

I'm gonna install this mod for the first time now, sounds fantastic.

I have a question about how you think females should behave towards the PC. You say "They know their place and will give "helpful" comments to the female characters on how to be a good lady and avoid trouble." By "helpful" being in quotation marks you mean the opposite?

Unfortunately, without a pregnancy mod installed there is no way to detect if someone is pregnant as it is not part of vanilla Skyrim.

I have added some race specific comments, especially for Orc bandits :) Will be uploading it shortly.

I think this mod should hook up with Get Stripped Again and have babies. 

I will be working on a complementary mod that will add certain events when certain dialogue is triggered :)

Hey there jim. Sorry to keep being a pest but the latest update I tried v0.4, the redoran guards still have their standard dialogue. There isn't any custom ones added by this mod. Oh and also I think some of the shopkeepers dialogue lines and the voices which were tagged as "Femalegrumpy" and "Femalekindly" were being played by guards too. Other than that, everythings working nicely and the mod is fantastic :)

I have a question about how you think females should behave towards the PC. You say "They know their place and will give "helpful" comments to the female characters on how to be a good lady and avoid trouble." By "helpful" being in quotation marks you mean the opposite?I'm gonna install this mod for the first time now, sounds fantastic.

When I say "helpful" I mean that they think they are being more helpful than they are and that they are basically agreeing with the idea that men are superior.

Hey there jim. Sorry to keep being a pest but the latest update I tried v0.4, the redoran guards still have their standard dialogue. There isn't any custom ones added by this mod. Oh and also I think some of the shopkeepers dialogue lines and the voices which were tagged as "Femalegrumpy" and "Femalekindly" were being played by guards too. Other than that, everythings working nicely and the mod is fantastic :)

Ah poo! I thought it would have been ok using the IsGuard faction. I'll have to have another look...maybe they borked something else for the DLC (wouldn't surprise me if there are two IsGuard factions kicking around!)

I'll check out the FemaleGrumpy/FemaleKindly...forgot they would also be used by shopkeepers.

Really cool mod! Look forward to seeing it expanded on.

Hope you like it :)

I can't seem to get the comments happening :/

(I also didn't get any notification that the mod was starting up)

Can anyone report back that this is compatible with Cursed Loot?

Hmmm...should definitely by compatible with Cursed Loot as I use it myself. If you didn't get the start up notifications then something isn't right somewhere. I'm assuming you've done all the necessary checks and that the mod is activated correctly. The only dependency is Fuz Ro D'oh, but even without that installed you would still get the notifications.

You could try forcing the various quests to start up using the console.

Try typing

stopquest  _SexistGuardsDiaglogue

then 

startquest _SexistGuardsDiaglogue

if you get any errors saying the quest doesn't exist then the mod hasn't been activated.

If the commands work but you don't get any notifications that the quest is starting up then something else is wrong somewhere. Try starting a new game and see if the mod fires up ok.

Also make sure you have copied the SEQ folder as well and not just the mod file. Without it the dialogue won't work until you save and quit then reload a save game.