This mod replaces standard dialogs?The child Lucia insulted me, lol

And I need to add child checks..!

Todays youth man *shakes head* xD

The Guards/Bandits might be dicks, but most common people are decent...

Is the mod supposed to be about Guards and Bandits only then?

I would prefer it if all the men were dicks or at least those who aren't friends of the PC.

Speaking of which: Do you plan on including the option to prevent people who like you to be dicks?

It might be a bit awkward if Ralof says "Greetings, Friend." just to silently add: "Don't stare like that at me bitch or I might make you stare at my balls from up close."

Did I say awkward?

I meant hilarious.

Hilarious and awkward at the same time to be more specific. x)

I'd willing to do some voice acting for the guard comments; I can do a pretty decent

pseudo-Austrian accent. I might consider doing other types of characters. My recording

equipment is professional quality.

hey, if you want to that'd be great. I was going to try and splice together phrases...but they never end up sounding very good. I'll add some sample phrases to the mod description page if you want to give them a shot...

As the Vanilla game of Skyrim tells us, not all Nordic people sound like stereotypical Austrians. Maybe put a call out for some Canadians as well just to keep the game balance.

(Actually don't know if some of the Vanilla voices were Canadian. However if its a cheap rate acting job, they are usually involved somewhere). IGMC.

As someone who should know how Austrians sound I can tell you that Nords sound nothing like us. I guess they are supposed to sound like Scandinavian people as Austria is way too far down south for a viking theme. It's not even the same climate zone. x)

Another mute dialogue mod? I have some experience in voice acting and could do these lines for you, conveniently they are all male. Would like to have a few other guys with me though to get some voice variety. What do you think, Jimmey? :D

Well I saw some other ones already proposing to help you out, so I will just get around to it when I have the space.

This mod replaces standard dialogs?The child Lucia insulted me, lol

And I need to add child checks..!

Todays youth man *shakes head* xD

The Guards/Bandits might be dicks, but most common people are decent...

Is the mod supposed to be about Guards and Bandits only then?

I would prefer it if all the men were dicks or at least those who aren't friends of the PC.

Speaking of which: Do you plan on including the option to prevent people who like you to be dicks?

It might be a bit awkward if Ralof says "Greetings, Friend." just to silently add: "Don't stare like that at me bitch or I might make you stare at my balls from up close."

Did I say awkward?

I meant hilarious.

I'd willing to do some voice acting for the guard comments; I can do a pretty decent

pseudo-Austrian accent. I might consider doing other types of characters. My recording

equipment is professional quality.

hey, if you want to that'd be great. I was going to try and splice together phrases...but they never end up sounding very good. I'll add some sample phrases to the mod description page if you want to give them a shot...

As the Vanilla game of Skyrim tells us, not all Nordic people sound like stereotypical Austrians. Maybe put a call out for some Canadians as well just to keep the game balance.

(Actually don't know if some of the Vanilla voices were Canadian. However if its a cheap rate acting job, they are usually involved somewhere). IGMC.

As someone who should know how Austrians sound I can tell you that Nords sound nothing like us. I guess they are supposed to sound like Scandinavian people as Austria is way too far down south for a viking theme. It's not even the same climate zone. x)

Indeed, however I think that all the guards are supposed to sound like Arnie Schwarzenegger, who I think was Austrian, (no?).

Anyway as to my conjecture about Canadians. A quick look at the main character voice actors:-

Max Von Sydow - Swedish

Christopher Plummer - Canadian

Joan Allen - USA

Michael Hogan - Canadian

Vladimir Kulich - Czech/Canadian

Wes Johnson - USA

Peter Jessop - USA

That's quite a high percentage of Canadians, considering. (Haven't checked the other 63 actors for maple syrupidness.).

i had to redraw my translation,  too many fasttip errorrs, comes back later.

two comments :

fiirst, can you make dialogues during sex, especially for her ?

second, only bandit leaders should get dialogues, actually fighting bandits make the dialogues run like crazy.

in case you're looking for more comments ideas and haven't already something similar :

guards' comments :

"i find your hand in my pocked and you find my dick in your ass !"

"only thieves and vampires go around at night...  oops, forgot the whores like you !"

"looking for job, slut ? try at the inn... there's always need of new whores"

beggars' comments :

"hey slut, if you're not giving me any money, gimme at least a blowjob !"

"yes, i'm drunk and you're a bitch... so what ?"

bandits' comments :

"i can't wait to see what's inside that nice armor of yours !"

"try to run, so i can take you from behind"

naked comments :

"feeling hot, bitch ?"

"can't afford any clothes ? be nice to me and you'll get some"

"get back to the brothel you belong, whore !"

Ha ha....love them....these are all going in to the next update :)

So, let me get some obligations off my plate this week, and I'll record some voice samples for you.

That would be awesome....thanks :)

I would prefer it if all the men were dicks or at least those who aren't friends of the PC.Is the mod supposed to be about Guards and Bandits only then?

Did I say awkward?

I meant hilarious.

At the moment it covers guards and bandits as well as NPCs who you collide with and when you knock items over. I shall also be adding drunkard comments in the next release. I might expand to other NPCs or write specific dialogue for specific NPCs at which point I'll definitely need to check relationships :)

2B doesn't seem to work. The guards aren't making any comments. I am both female and naked, nada at the moment. I will check bandits soon.

It can take sometime. Even though you satisfy 2 criteria doesn't mean Skyrim will pick my dialogue :( It is totally random, although the more dialogue I add the higher the chance it will get picked.

Hm, I like the idea of this.

Do you know if this is compatible with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52095/?

Yes it should be. I had a quick look at the workings of that mod when I was adding naked comments. They've added dialogue directly into the vanilla naked dialogue quest so it should work just fine with this mod.

Another mute dialogue mod? I have some experience in voice acting and could do these lines for you, conveniently they are all male. Would like to have a few other guys with me though to get some voice variety. What do you think, Jimmey? :D

Well I saw some other ones already proposing to help you out, so I will just get around to it when I have the space.

Any voice acting help would be greatly appreciated

Does this apply to the guards in the Dragornborn DLC? I tried but none of them have the custom comments. Is there a way to extend it over to solstheim guards too?

It should do as long as they are in the guardDialogue faction. I'll check to make sure...hmmm it seems they didn't use that keyword for the DLC guards. I'll have to do a quick update...

german translation of 2b. 

this time all  " Du" .

Can you make dialogues during sex  and rape please?

Thanks for the translation, I'll add it to the download page.

There are already other mods that add dialogue for sex acts so I was not planning on doing any. Check out spectator crowds

in case you're looking for more comments ideas and haven't already something similar :

guards' comments :

"only thieves and vampires go around at night...  oops, forgot the whores like you !"

beggars' comments :

bandits' comments :

naked comments :

"feeling hot, bitch ?"

So, let me get some obligations off my plate this week, and I'll record some voice samples for you.

That would be awesome....thanks :)

I would prefer it if all the men were dicks or at least those who aren't friends of the PC.Is the mod supposed to be about Guards and Bandits only then?

Did I say awkward?
I meant hilarious.

At the moment it covers guards and bandits as well as NPCs who you collide with and when you knock items over. I shall also be adding drunkard comments in the next release. I might expand to other NPCs or write specific dialogue for specific NPCs at which point I'll definitely need to check relationships :)

2B doesn't seem to work. The guards aren't making any comments. I am both female and naked, nada at the moment. I will check bandits soon.

It can take sometime. Even though you satisfy 2 criteria doesn't mean Skyrim will pick my dialogue :( It is totally random, although the more dialogue I add the higher the chance it will get picked.

Hm, I like the idea of this.

Do you know if this is compatible with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52095/?

Yes it should be. I had a quick look at the workings of that mod when I was adding naked comments. They've added dialogue directly into the vanilla naked dialogue quest so it should work just fine with this mod.

Any voice acting help would be greatly appreciated

Does this apply to the guards in the Dragornborn DLC? I tried but none of them have the custom comments. Is there a way to extend it over to solstheim guards too?

It should do as long as they are in the guardDialogue faction. I'll check to make sure...hmmm it seems they didn't use that keyword for the DLC guards. I'll have to do a quick update...

german translation of 2b. 

this time all  " Du" .

Can you make dialogues during sex  and rape please?

Thanks for the translation, I'll add it to the download page.

There are already other mods that add dialogue for sex acts so I was not planning on doing any. Check out spectator crowds

Thanks for that jim :). Pretty strange how they didnt include the redoran guards into the guardDialogue faction. They did a lot of crappy things under the hood for dragonborn really.. Eitherway, I look forward to more updates, thanks again :D

guards' comments :

beggars' comments :

bandits' comments :

naked comments :

"feeling hot, bitch ?"

glad you liked them ;) not being a modder at all, the only way i have to help and thank you smarter guys that make my game better is with ideas, suggestions and feedback...  also, being a girl i can sometime provide a different point of view that men might be missing :P

looking forward future releases of the mod to see how it develops ;) thanks again :D

Thanks for that jim :). Pretty strange how they didnt include the redoran guards into the guardDialogue faction. They did a lot of crappy things under the hood for dragonborn really.. Eitherway, I look forward to more updates, thanks again :D

At least it should be an easy fix :)

glad you liked them ;) not being a modder at all, the only way i have to help and thank you smarter guys that make my game better is with ideas, suggestions and feedback...  also, being a girl i can sometime provide a different point of view that men might be missing :P

looking forward future releases of the mod to see how it develops ;) thanks again :D

Keep them coming, I've just added them to my test build :)

I'll add a few comments:

Guard: You may have heard terrible stories about what happens to women in Skyrims's prisons... let me assure

you, they are all true.

Guard: Some attractive young women have gone missing lately; I hope that doesn't happen to you.

Guard: Disrespect me, and I'll turn your ass inside out and leave you naked outside the city walls.

Guard: It's been a while since me and my men have had some fun; watch your step.

First of all, realy like the mod, It always bothers me when npc's are nice to the player char, even when she clearly is a few social ranks beneath them.

Also glad you are going for the "realistic" not too cheesy kind of dialog.

I have a similiar system in place which will be included in the next update for slaves of tamriel.

I try to make the dialog lore friendly as well and I started to divide the dialog into main categories:

Male,

Female,

Guards

maybe adding bandits as well,I like the idea : )

followed by subcategories like 

wearing rich or poor clothing,

AI confidence, resulting in the more aggressive npc's making harsher comments,

jobs like beeing a farmer, merchant , Citizen etc

The biggest difference is, it blocks out almost all other dialog for npcs, who are not in the slaveholder faction, while the player is enslaved.

This way there is no incoherence, like "Greetings, Friend" followed by an insult. But unfortunately, it not only blocks vanilla dialog but dialog from other mods as well. For the most part this is no problem, but your mod will not work...

So this brings me to my question. My biggest problem is coming up with enough dialog, so maybe I can reuse some of the dialog in this mod if its ok with you?

The comments in my mod for the most part are acknowledging that the player is a slave, so I think not all of the comments in your mod would fit, but a lot of them definitely will.

Also, if anyone of the people posting dialog here, is in a creative mood and wants to write some dialog feel free to pm me.

I'll add a few comments:

Guard: You may have heard terrible stories about what happens to women in Skyrims's prisons... let me assure

you, they are all true.

Guard: Some attractive young women have gone missing lately; I hope that doesn't happen to you.

Guard: Disrespect me, and I'll turn your ass inside out and leave you naked outside the city walls.

Guard: It's been a while since me and my men have had some fun; watch your step.

Excellent stuff...added :)

Maybe some main quest related comments? Like after you went to greybeards, NPC will talk about you having sex with them. And about your Dragonborn staff in total.

Oooh...that's a great idea. I did think of a few for when you joined the companions...

hmm, action speak louder than words, how abt guards stripping clothes from player and making degrading remarks like look at that bush i wonder whats inside lmao...

I might well add something like that at a later date.

First of all, realy like the mod, It always bothers me when npc's are nice to the player char, even when she clearly is a few social ranks beneath them.

Also glad you are going for the "realistic" not too cheesy kind of dialog.

I have a similiar system in place which will be included in the next update for slaves of tamriel.

I try to make the dialog lore friendly as well and I started to divide the dialog into main categories:

Male,

Female,

Guards

maybe adding bandits as well,I like the idea : )

followed by subcategories like 

wearing rich or poor clothing,

AI confidence, resulting in the more aggressive npc's making harsher comments,

jobs like beeing a farmer, merchant , Citizen etc

The biggest difference is, it blocks out almost all other dialog for npcs, who are not in the slaveholder faction, while the player is enslaved.

This way there is no incoherence, like "Greetings, Friend" followed by an insult. But unfortunately, it not only blocks vanilla dialog but dialog from other mods as well. For the most part this is no problem, but your mod will not work...

So this brings me to my question. My biggest problem is coming up with enough dialog, so maybe I can reuse some of the dialog in this mod if its ok with you?

The comments in my mod for the most part are acknowledging that the player is a slave, so I think not all of the comments in your mod would fit, but a lot of them definitely will.

Also, if anyone of the people posting dialog here, is in a creative mood and wants to write some dialog feel free to pm me.

By all means, I have no issue with dialogue ending up else where...the more the better :)

By all means, I have no issue with dialogue ending up else where...the more the better :)

Thanks, glad to hear that.

Btw as soon as the player is not in the slave faction anymore, which can happen multiple times during the quest, your mod works again.

So absolutely no reason not to have both installed, this way the insulting comments never stop  :lol:

I hear that (at least in some areas and during some periods) women were not allow to follow or accompany when males were having negotiations, bargaining, politic issues, etc; Would you like to add corresponding comments that happen if the player has female follower(s) or teammate(s)?

Nice idea, seems to work as intended, too. I tried one of the earlier versions, so my comments may be out of date, but I did spot a couple of dialogue issues.

Namely... everyone talks like this... all the time... there's no escaping... the ellipses... somebody help me... I can't stop...

Also, wandering and wondering are two very different things.

This could end up being one of the Skyrim must-haves, like Defeat and Solutions. Appreciate the MCM goodness!

Hey, interesting idea for a mod! :) I've always figured there was some sleazy guy behind those helmets of theirs lol.

Does it do anything else?
Not yet...maybe it never will. At the moment it is purely comments and nothing more. I was just getting tired of listening to another guard tell me about their knee.

The possibility though is there to extend certain things...perhaps guards will have a chance to strip search you (or worse), especially at night.

Duuude... I'm totally looking forward to an extension to the mod, especially the "or worse" part ;)

about other mods doing comments during sex : no. if they were good, i would have them in my collection.

because of too many comments, especially from bandits, i wasnt in whiterun yet, i took a step back from the mod. because flooding the game with comments you dont have tiome to read does no good. as said before, only leaders should comment, the others die too soon.

I hear that (at least in some areas and during some periods) women were not allow to follow or accompany when males were having negotiations, bargaining, politic issues, etc; Would you like to add corresponding comments that happen if the player has female follower(s) or teammate(s)?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean comments if women are present during important conversations?

ok, a few more...  but not good as the others i'm afraid ;) maybe that when playing i'll have more ideas :P

No, they're fine. I've paraphrased some of them and used them in a few different places. seeing what someone else has written often helps give me ideas on other comments so keep them coming. I've used your Belethor comments as well....any more citizens of Skyrim needing the sexist treatment?

Nice idea, seems to work as intended, too. I tried one of the earlier versions, so my comments may be out of date, but I did spot a couple of dialogue issues.

Namely... everyone talks like this... all the time... there's no escaping... the ellipses... somebody help me... I can't stop...

Also, wandering and wondering are two very different things.

This could end up being one of the Skyrim must-haves, like Defeat and Solutions. Appreciate the MCM goodness!

Ah, yes...any spelling or other errors please let me know. :)

Hey, interesting idea for a mod! :) I've always figured there was some sleazy guy behind those helmets of theirs lol.

Duuude... I'm totally looking forward to an extension to the mod, especially the "or worse" part ;)

love this mod.   It will fit perfectly in my next game.   keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind feedback :)

Since it is possible to detect SlaveTats, could you (just technically) make comments for specific categories of tattoos the PC has?