Beelzebabe

Getting "member_profile_disabled" when trying to upload a profile picture? :/

I thoroughly reviewed everything before starting this post. In some other posts on this subject they say that it is necessary to publish some topic or comment before that, but I already did that, and I do not find the option to change the profile picture. In the other discussions nobody explains about the procedure of changing the photo. Someone could tell me how to do this? Ah, forgive my English, I'm Brazilian.

9 hours ago, Nord Hero said:

I do not find the option to change the profile picture.

What happens when you click the small icon on the bottom - left of your profile picture?

Spoiler

1314215634_profilepicture.png.d413bb4243ed9eb81b201f25b71c0a14.png

15 hours ago, Nord Hero said:

I thoroughly reviewed everything before starting this post. In some other posts on this subject they say that it is necessary to publish some topic or comment before that, but I already did that, and I do not find the option to change the profile picture. In the other discussions nobody explains about the procedure of changing the photo. Someone could tell me how to do this? Ah, forgive my English, I'm Brazilian.

Have you looked at this?

On 2/21/2020 at 8:49 AM, landess said:

What happens when you click the small icon on the bottom - left of your profile picture?

Reveal hidden contents

1314215634_profilepicture.png.d413bb4243ed9eb81b201f25b71c0a14.png

Now I found it. But the icon is very small. Grateful for the information.

On 2/21/2020 at 2:13 PM, Psalam said:

Have you looked at this?

This is to change the banner.

But I already found how to change the profile picture, it's a small icon in the bottom left corner of it.

Even so, I thank you for your attention.

1 hour ago, Nord Hero said:

This is to change the banner.

But I already found how to change the profile picture, it's a small icon in the bottom left corner of it.

Even so, I thank you for your attention.

You're welcome but, for anyone who reads this, this information IS in the blog as I quote below:

The current avatar shows up at the top of your profile to the left of your Name. If you click on the small embedded picture (which I highlighted in red) you will get another page that will allow you to enter an avatar of your choice. As I mentioned in the "Posting" blog entry, the simplest way of doing this is to drag and drop it onto the space noted for it.

I liked your article on "How to treat CTDs (and stuff) in Skyrim LE".
I didn't really know that it was possible to merge multiple ESPs into one file using the TESV5 Editor.

Thanks.

Well good to know I'm too new in 2020 account, since I created, ignore this message I'm just doing for unlock for a Profile pictures.

Oki...

What a chance I stumbled on this one topic...

8 minutes ago, JJaANF said:

Oki...

What a chance I stumbled on this one topic...

Now you know :P  Give it a few good post and you should be good to go. Post a number if you think it starts to get high and a moderator can check to be sure there isn't some issues.

Hello~ am totally new to this site, I just want to personalise my profile a bit and saw somewhere that I have to post twice to be able to do so lol, so that's what I'm trying to do! 

Just now, Matt_stories said:

As I see I need two post to change my profile picture I use this page to do it...

And now I answer to myself to get it...