Getting "member_profile_disabled" when trying to upload a profile picture? :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2016 at 8:35 PM, Washington22 said:

Is it 2 posts inclusive, or 2 prior posts?

Either way this puts me at the 2 prior post mark

No, it includes future posts too. @Ashal is omniscient and has programmed the site to allow you to upload/attach external files as soon as it realizes that you will have made at least 2 posts at some point in the future.

18 hours ago, tweektweak44 said:

i don't know how to set a profile pic

It can't be done, especially by clicking on your name at the top left hand corner of this page, then clicking on the little sunshiny mountain icon in the lower left corner of your current profile pic- which in your case is extremely gray-looking... you should seek medical help if that's really you... :classic_tongue:

• 1 month later...

Hello to all!
If I understand correctly, to change my Avatar profile, you need:
- write 2 messages in any topic on the Forum
- between the publication of the first and second messages should take some time (10-15 minutes)
- and only then, I will get a new rank, which will open access to change the Avatar profile.

Correct me if something is wrong!

----------

Привет Всем!
Если я правильно понял, то чтобы изменить свой Аватар профиля, нужно:
- написать 2 сообщения в любой теме на Форуме
- между публикацией первого и второго сообщения должно пройти некоторое время(10-15 минут)
- и только тогда, я получу новый ранг, который и откроет доступ к изменению Аватара профиля.

Поправьте меня если что-то не так!

• 1 month later...