• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 5:17 AM, Rattlesnark said:

Hey BD, not sure if you're aware, but the female variant hasn't got XMLs attached to it. Put the ExtraData in myself and it seems to be working mighty fine - so thanks for the update!

How do you put the extra data in?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I might be a bit of a noob. I've tried getting this to work a couple of times because I think it looks amazing. But, whenever it's equipped to either PC or NPC I get a massive red and green triangle aura around the actor. I am running special edition, which it says should be compatible from the downloads page, although the post above mine leads me to believe otherwise? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

28 minutes ago, wakenblake88 said:

I am running special edition, which it says should be compatible from the downloads page, although the post above mine leads me to believe otherwise?

That "Special Edition Compatible" is the title of a data field in the description layout template, it's supposed to have a "Yes" or "No" underneath it that actually tell you if the mod is compatible or not. Dunno why it's empty in this case, but it should read "No" as this mod is not compatible.

As for how to make it compatible, the plugin must be resaved in the SE CK and the nifs must be run through the SSE Nif converter, a pretty easy process any SE user should be familiarized with, at least if they intend to search for mods outside of the SE-specific section (like this one is).

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

That "Special Edition Compatible" is the title of a data field in the description layout template, it's supposed to have a "Yes" or "No" underneath it that actually tell you if the mod is compatible or not. Dunno why it's empty in this case, but it should read "No" as this mod is not compatible.

As for how to make it compatible, the plugin must be resaved in the SE CK and the nifs must be run through the SSE Nif converter, a pretty easy process any SE user should be familiarized with, at least if they intend to search for mods outside of the SE-specific section (like this one is).

Ahhhh! Should have known that. Problem solved. Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to make these work with the Cumshot mod? I am using the female Orc schlong version. Other mod's schlongs show ejaculation, but this Orc version doesn't.  Any ideas?

Cheers :)  

EDIT: I have managed to work this out with a bit of help. You need to add some info into the AdjustValues.json file that comes with the Cumshot mod. Or you can just copy mine which I will attach below. You need to copy / paste the file into - Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Cumshot

AdjustValues.json

• 5 months later...

Oh wow that response was quick, you're definitely on top of things. Working on a minotaur race? SWEET! I definitely look forward to it. Minotaurs are one of my favorite creatures and I'm certain you will do an outstanding job on making one judging from your other works.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...